***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
Just announced Shogun will have 2 more seasons!
As much as I enjoyed Shogun, I have a bad feeling about another season or two. Maybe they will surprise me, but they will need some new characters as interesting as the ones they killed off in the first season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
As much as I enjoyed Shogun, I have a bad feeling about another season or two. Maybe they will surprise me, but they will need some new characters as interesting as the ones they killed off in the first season.
The first series never made it very far as it pertains to the book. There’s much more to come.

Creeper

Reaction score
Anyone watching Beacon 23? I think it is a disjointed mess with no real story line. But, I am still watching for some reason.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I think I slept on King of Queens. I remember seeing it here and there back in the day, but didn't pay much mind to it. Saw it was on Peacock, gave it a whirl for something different, and I've blown through season 1. It's pretty funny.

Also, it doesn't hurt that Leah Remini is an absolute fox!! :grin:

Creeper

Reaction score
I think I slept on King of Queens. I remember seeing it here and there back in the day, but didn't pay much mind to it. Saw it was on Peacock, gave it a whirl for something different, and I've blown through season 1. It's pretty funny.

Also, it doesn't hurt that Leah Remini is an absolute fox!! :grin:
I used to love this show. Then one day a thought crept into my head that they were two really awful people if you think about it. After that I looked at the show differently.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I used to love this show. Then one day a thought crept into my head that they were two really awful people if you think about it. After that I looked at the show differently.
I never cared for it, because it was yet another one of those, "The husband is an idiot, and the wife is always perfect, and reluctantly bails him out all the time." sitcoms.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I never cared for it, because it was yet another one of those, "The husband is an idiot, and the wife is always perfect, and reluctantly bails him out all the time." sitcoms.
The "Ugly Guy, Hot Wife" TV trope, which I think was started by The Honeymooners. The 00s had a lot of those sitcoms: According to Jim, The George Lopez Show, Still Standing, etc. :laugh:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone watching Beacon 23? I think it is a disjointed mess with no real story line. But, I am still watching for some reason.
Watched the first two episodes. Found it very slow.
I moved on and started watching other shows.
Might go back eventually to give it another try.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m late to finish this one, but I’m wondering if anyone else has watched The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live?

I watched the final episode last night and I’m still stunned at the show’s pacing. I’ve never seen anything like it.