Officially Texas-OU Week!

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I'm glad Texas won.

The first half was hard to watch, but the second half made up for it. Good hard fought game.

I hope Sam will be okay.

Ren

Reaction score
trickblue;3020246 said:
The UT coaching staff needs to learn how to get this team going in the first half. They are a very good second half team, but they suck bad in the first half...

This UT team would have been crushed by last years UT team. In perspective, this is a down year for college football in general... the teams just aren't as good...

Go Cowboys...

very similar to a certain NFL team... :bang2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BTW,

Do they sell Burnt Orange shirts that say ** on the front and OU on the back? just curious. I bet they would be hot sellers.

At UT home games, when they play Thunderstruck.....on the video board it should say You've been ThunderHooked.

Shady12

Reaction score
Whew..what a relief. Bradford shouldn't have played. Shame he re-injured the shoulder. The good news for Texas is that it seems they may have found a running game, as bad as things went in the first half. And McCoy's performance doesn't look as bad now that we know he was sick..And had the flu in another bad game earlier in the season. Hopefully Goodwin gets PT over guys like Chiles(always been a myth as a weapon, Colt's a better runner) and Kirkendoll..a guy who's been disappointing this season.

MC KAos

Reaction score
theogt;3020131 said:
Both of these teams would get clobbered by Alabama, Florida, or LSU.

What are u talking about that was a vintage SEC style game!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i wonder why we didnt use Monroe more on offense. I know he got that one penalty for false start, but other than that play, i dont recall seeing him in on offense.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Biggems;3020259 said:
BTW,

Do they sell Burnt Orange shirts that say ** on the front and OU on the back? just curious. I bet they would be hot sellers.

At UT home games, when they play Thunderstruck.....on the video board it should say You've been ThunderHooked.

I was at WalMart this morning and I saw the most inappropriate shirts I had ever seen... a nice looking woman and her son... about four... he had one on too...

I won't repeat what they said, but it made me shudder...

calico

Reaction score
MC KAos;3020264 said:
What are u talking about that was a vintage SEC style game!

only SEC allowed these games and get hyped for them. Texas OU will be criticized.

trickblue

Reaction score
Shady12;3020261 said:
Whew..what a relief. Bradford shouldn't have played. Shame he re-injured the shoulder. The good news for Texas is that it seems they may have found a running game, as bad as things went in the first half. And McCoy's performance doesn't look as bad now that we know he was sick..And had the flu in another bad game earlier in the season. Hopefully Goodwin gets PT over guys like Chiles(always been a myth as a weapon, Colt's a better runner) and Kirkendoll..a guy who's been disappointing this season.

I like Colt, but he has apparently had the flu all season... :(

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Reynolds was a beast today for OU....their defense looks so much better when he is healthy. If his knees can hold up, he could have a solid NFL career.

Beal is all over the place. He plays with a definite mean steak.

McCoy is a beast in the middle of the D-Line. He will probably be a top 5 pick.

Travis Lewis is a flat out stud. IMO, he will definitely be a first round pick. The question is, will he be a LB or S in the NFL. He is a bit small for an NFL LB.....so SS seems to be reasonable....especially since he can flat out ball.

Houston is a 7th round grade for next years draft. IMO, he would be an absolute steal and a perfect compliment to Rat at NT.

Earl Thomas is one helluva Safety. He too will be a first round pick when he comes out.

Curtis Brown is a very good corner. Chake Brown is good, but I like Curtis better.

I am huge fans of the Acho Brothers, but E. Acho is by far my favorite of the two.

Oh, and we all know Kindle will be a first round pick.

trickblue

Reaction score
Shady12;3020261 said:

Goodwin's potential is off the charts...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
trickblue;3020267 said:
I was at WalMart this morning and I saw the most inappropriate shirts I had ever seen... a nice looking woman and her son... about four... he had one on too...

I won't repeat what they said, but it made me shudder...

ok now you have my interest peaked...u must divulge this little gem of classlessness

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
trickblue;3020269 said:
I like Colt, but he has apparently had the flu all season... :(

I would say he has the swine flu, but we have all seen his gf and we definitely know that isnt the case.

Ren

Reaction score
switzersflask;3008896 said:
My prediction is OU 31 UT 21. Texas should win that game because OU just isn't where they should be right now, but UT is a bunch of underachieving pieces of garbage that can't even respectably defend their home turf against the likes of Texas Tech or COLO-FREAKIN-RADO.

It will be a good game.

I have OU winning because they have everything to prove and UT thinks they are just the greatest thing to ever touch a football even though they fail year after year at winning the conference.

2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008. You know what that is? It's all the Big XII titles we've won. Now here's yours. 2005. Congrats. Losers.

:laugh2:

what ever he picks just put your house on the opposite, it's a lock every time

any chance we see you again in 2009?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Ren;3020282 said:
:laugh2:

what ever he picks just put your house on the opposite, it's a lock every time

any chance we see you again in 2009?
the only fans in college football that talk about conference championships are ou fans. Why is that?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LOL...

Yeah, it's gotta be pretty tough for Switzer right about now.

Shady12

Reaction score
Biggems;3020270 said:
Reynolds was a beast today for OU....their defense looks so much better when he is healthy. If his knees can hold up, he could have a solid NFL career.

Beal is all over the place. He plays with a definite mean steak.

McCoy is a beast in the middle of the D-Line. He will probably be a top 5 pick.

Travis Lewis is a flat out stud. IMO, he will definitely be a first round pick. The question is, will he be a LB or S in the NFL. He is a bit small for an NFL LB.....so SS seems to be reasonable....especially since he can flat out ball.

Houston is a 7th round grade for next years draft. IMO, he would be an absolute steal and a perfect compliment to Rat at NT.

Earl Thomas is one helluva Safety. He too will be a first round pick when he comes out.

Curtis Brown is a very good corner. Chake Brown is good, but I like Curtis better.

I am huge fans of the Acho Brothers, but E. Acho is by far my favorite of the two.

Oh, and we all know Kindle will be a first round pick.

Houston I think will climb..He has a great motor and has great quickness for being that big..He was recruited as a running back.

E. Acho is a heck of a player going to have a great career. Chykie has been picked on this year. Aaron Williams is a STUD at corner..Doesn't get thrown to.

Shady12

Reaction score
Yeah Goodwin, pretty developed as a freshman for a "track guy."

As for being crushed in the SEC, both teams have great defenses..this was a typical ugly SEC type game.