Officially Texas-OU Week!

jimmy40

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3020308 said:
Colt's problems are thus:

1) Lack of a running game.

2) Predictable play-calling, which is a habit that Greg Davis tends to fall into.
No Quan Cosby.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
theogt;3020131 said:
Both of these teams would get clobbered by Alabama, Florida, or LSU.

Yeah, Florida was REAL impressive against Arkansas today...

silverbear

Reaction score
Oh my, it seems that Switzersflask just got real busy at his job again...

ROTFLMAO...

jimmy40

Reaction score
theogt;3020131 said:
Both of these teams would get clobbered by Alabama, Florida, or LSU.
Should have watched some more football today before making that dumbarse remark. and when did you go to work for ESPN?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
silverbear;3020747 said:
Yeah, Florida was REAL impressive against Arkansas today...

jimmy40;3020755 said:
Should have watched some more football today before making that dumbarse remark. and when did you go to work for ESPN?
Oh, I watched the Flordida/Arkansas game.

Add Arkansas to one of the teams that would beat the snot out of OU or Texas. Pretty much half the SEC would kill either of these teams.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
theogt;3020770 said:

Add Arkansas to one of the teams that would beat the snot out of OU or Texas. Pretty much half the SEC would kill either of these teams.

Doubtful. Arkansas is 3-3 and unranked, and lost to Georgia, who was drilled by Oklahoma State (a Big 12 team).

StylisticS

Reaction score
theogt;3020770 said:

Oh please. Arkansas with their pathetic defense and LSU with their pathetic (and that's being nice) offense would get demolished by either Texas or OU.

silverbear

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3020761 said:
Oh, you didn't just go there!:D

No, I really didn't... I'm much too sensitive to stomp on a smack talker when he's down...

I simply don't know what came over me...

I've said it before, I'll say it again-- he that liveth by the smack, dieth by the smack... but hey, I can't wait to hear what "excuses" he has for this loss... :D

rkell87

Reaction score
silverbear;3020801 said:
No, I really didn't... I'm much too sensitive to stomp on a smack talker when he's down...

I simply don't know what came over me...

I've said it before, I'll say it again-- he that liveth by the smack, dieth by the smack... but hey, I can't wait to hear what "excuses" he has for this loss... :D

injuries of course! jeez we are such a rhythm O no wonder we couldn't get going with an OU player getting injured every other play plus the long reviews for every clear as day play longest 4 hours ever i was on pins and needles the whole time! if i smoked i would have needed a cig i was so stressed out

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
theogt;3020770 said:

Sure they would. Tell ya what, bring whichever SEC team you want to the BCS Championship game and we'll show up.

jimmy40

Reaction score
theogt;3020770 said:

Just one dumbarse statement after another. Keep em coming. I remember arguing with you about Jamarcus Russell. You said he was a can't miss sure thing. I said he was going to be a bust. Hmm

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LOL @ all the Big 12 fans thinking they could hang with a real conference.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
StylisticS;3020791 said:
Oh please. Arkansas with their pathetic defense and LSU with their pathetic (and that's being nice) offense would get demolished by either Texas or OU.

You sure about OU?

I mean they did lose to BYU also.

OU is a 3-3 team right now and lost to every team that has a pulse.

Plus it would probably be a close game and the Sooners dont win close games.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theogt;3020924 said:

Bama and Florida are the real deal. They would be tough for Texas to beat at this point in the season.

Once Colt gets rolling, if that ever happens, then Texas could give both of those teams are run for their money.

But as of now both of those teams are a bad matchup for Texas.

jimmy40

Reaction score
theogt;3020924 said:

Tie breaker rules that make sense + SEC
Make sure Refs help national title + SEC
ESPN +++++++++++++++++++++ SEC

SEC = Real Conference

BIG 12 = Idiots

Really can't argue with you as far as the Conferences.

Team vs. Team We beat the best college team of all time. All that is just white noise to us.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3020903 said:
Sure they would. Tell ya what, bring whichever SEC team you want to the BCS Championship game and we'll show up.

You mean like Oklahoma does every yr in a a BCS game?

Every yr is different but I am a huge believer that the SEC is by far the best conference, especially in terms of NFL calibar defensive talent. And it isnt close.

The Big 12 is not that good this yr, but the SEC is down a little too. I honestly dont think there are any truly "great" teams, rather some good ones and some above average ones.

USC will probably get screwed again, and we'll see a match up of an SEC and Big 12 team for the national championship, a game which will be extremely boring and not really settle who's the best team debate.

No playoff= pathetically stupid

jimmy40

Reaction score
dbair1967;3020952 said:
You mean like Oklahoma does every yr in a a BCS game?

Every yr is different but I am a huge believer that the SEC is by far the best conference, especially in terms of NFL calibar defensive talent. And it isnt close.

The Big 12 is not that good this yr, but the SEC is down a little too. I honestly dont think there are any truly "great" teams, rather some good ones and some above average ones.

USC will probably get screwed again, and we'll see a match up of an SEC and Big 12 team for the national championship, a game which will be extremely boring and not really settle who's the best team debate.

No playoff= pathetically stupid

If you lose to a team that didn't win a damn game last year your not getting screwed out of anything. Texas hasn't shown anything that says they'll be undefeated so USC may be there yet except for their uncanny ability to drop another game to Cal Poly or Thousand Oaks.