Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

kevm3

Reaction score
No one ever really goes in on tv. I’m guessing they have to cave to the nfl like espn did when they cancelled playmakers which I was popular abd actually good.

The announcers know exactly what is going on but they have to soft shoe around it because it's generating too much money. This NFL is all about 'narratives'. We would have clearly ran away with the division if we won tonight and nobody would watch those NFL East games, so watch us lose a couple more games and it'll be us vs the Eagles in the playoff chase

Nav22

Reaction score
I disagree. That was NOT a 50/50 call. Waller took 2 steps with clean possession for both. That’s a catch and fumble.

The final Brown PI was valid. All he had to do was hold up a bit and not make contact & it doesn’t get called. The PI on Brown in the end-zone was highly questionable.

Other than Waller’s no catch, the biggest issue I had were the number if offensive holding calls snd those went both ways. Way, way too ticky tack.
The piece of **** refs decided to change their “original call on the field”........ to the wrong call.

ONLY to the Cowboys.

Because that would make it very tough to overturn the call, even if we had challenged.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Not going to happen until Jerry and Goodell leave the league. Sorry man. It’s just not in our cards. Dallas didn’t play good in the slightest but the refs were ready to pull a flag at all times. Worst calls were when the No fumble and the “roughing the passer” after Carr rubbed his neck after going down. No flag was thrown until he was down. Oh well. Onto next week I guess.
With everything that happened, erase the parsons flag or the a brown call at the end and we win. The one gave where I feel we just got beat was against Al the bronco s and abd we aren’t 100% still.

JMPearson

Reaction score
This game just reaffirms that I don’t think we will see the Cowboys win another Super Bowl for years. There just seems to be some kind of agenda against them they do and will always have to overcome. It really makes no sense either, since a great Cowboys team tremendously helps the NFL.

If I was jerry Jones Next Wednesday I call the commish and say refs need to be fired and you need to step down or we wont play Thursday night because there is an axe ROdger as with Jerry

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Sorry man. I’m just on edge. You’re fine. It’s just the story gets tiring every year, but I stay. It’s like a toxic relationship. Can’t help but stay. Like someone else said, I’m not even going to let it bother me anymore. Too much to enjoy in life to get so into the game when it comes to things like this. I’ll always support but I just can’t get invested anymore if this is going to be the case constantly. Hope you enjoy the rest of your thanksgiving man.
I'll be honest with you man, I'm guessing you're where I was some time back. Invested to the point where it was an emotional roller coaster being a Cowboys fan. I get it. It's tough. For me it's just easier to sit back and take a more analytical stance. I mean losing still sucks and winning feels good but there's not much sense in letting it get to us like that. It's a game meant to entertain us. We aren't even being paid for that emotional investment lol! Appreciate the kind words and I hope you do the same. Happy Thanksgiving!

ArtClink

Reaction score
It’s always the refs. Losing teams blame the refs. We played another game where we sleepwalked against an inferior opponent and lost. It’s the man in the mirror not the refs.

25 seasons in a row and some fans think the refs stood between us and a divisional playoff win (remember those?). Our defense cannot mk a stop when we need it the most. That has always been the case, esp the bigger the game.

The front office has made us a contender this year and other recent years but culture matters. So until Jerry stops hiring friends and former players as coaches, this will continue because it’s still business as usual. Having a head coach with no power (Dave Campo, Chan Gailey, Wade Phillips, Garrett, Big Mac, and coming soon Kellen Moore) doesn’t help either.

Jimmy Johnson changed the culture and had the power to hire and fire, period. And while Bill Parcels had more power than the list of yes men cited, he still never won a playoff game.

We desperately need a head coach with power and for Gods sake we need a new kicker!

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Refs have taken over pro football . Carr is scrambling out of the pocket as he’s going down Parsons makes contact on Carrs helmet not hitting him just contact and that’s a “ personal foul “ holy smokes ….in another time Ben Davidson the DE for the Al Davis Oakland Raiders would literally take a swing at the Joe Namaths and Len Dawson’s . Today’s game has “ taunting “ and phantom roughing a QB nonsense

endersdragon

Reaction score
I disagree. That was NOT a 50/50 call. Waller took 2 steps with clean possession for both. That’s a catch and fumble.

The final Brown PI was valid. All he had to do was hold up a bit and not make contact & it doesn’t get called. The PI on Brown in the end-zone was highly questionable.

Other than Waller’s no catch, the biggest issue I had were the number if offensive holding calls and those went both ways. Way, way too ticky tack.
What about the phantom roughing the passer call

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I actually mean it. Years ago I watched the nuggets and overdone get robbed against the spurs with blatant calls. It was bad for years but that series turned me off on the nba for about 5 years. Lebron brought me back. Everyone e made excuses the. Years later it gave out they made calls for gambling.
I feel the same way now. The calls were bad for about 10 years but got worse after jerry went to war with goodell. This season is the final straw. This team has 7 wins and would have at least 9 with fair calls. It won’t change until fans tune out. It might not happen but I’m tuning out. I wish my team well but I can’t stomachs unfair calls against the save team every game.
Bye Felicia

JayFord

Reaction score
i get the refs are human there are going to be mistakes

its bad in the nba as well

issue is this....the refs arent reprimanded, and the league seems to not care...thats my issue...

in the NHL ive seen refs fired when a call was blatant

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I appreciate your frustration but if we’re the kind of fans to post on a team forum we’re not going to give up the game anymore than we can give up breathing oxygen
I’ve done it before. I stopped watching for two months.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
i get the refs are human there are going to be mistakes

its bad in the nba as well

issue is this....the refs arent reprimanded, and the league seems to not care...thats my issue...

in the NHL ive seen refs fired when a call was blatant
This was the first nfl gave that made me want an investigation.

Swagger

Reaction score
Can't they improve the "holding" rule? To me it appears like there's holding on the majority of plays yet only some get called. Penalties also take out the enjoyment of games like it did today.

Perhaps crews should all be encouraged to let teams play and only throw flags for blatant holding/face masks/hooking of necks etc