Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

Rajveer

Reaction score
The Raiders could just as easily blame the refs, the only thing is they made the plays when it mattered. Remember the only reason Dallas got the ball back at all was because instead of an obvious offsides they called a False Start for nothing.

I think just about every holding call was terrible but when the Raiders were called for a hold they responded throwing it 35 yards and Dallas responded by punting.
I am not saying we played a good game but if it wasnt for the bad calls, we could have pulled this one out. The QB while scrambling falls on Parson's feet and they give us roughing the passer. That was 15 yards and helped them score. This is just one of many. Parsons was held on almost all plays. In one of them he gets tackled with no call. The fumble early on was a game changer.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
.....they loved Brown today...lol.. Ref #2 said, "If you dont turn around, Im going to nail you" ..

He is like a moron with 4.3 speed.

Didnt anyone tell the idiot to turn his hear around when the receiver puts his arms up?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Even with a stacked deck against them, the Cowboys should have not lost this game in any way, shape or form. They are frauds.

ICP

Reaction score
i say it before i say it again

do not let the coaching and players off the hook they have no discipline or football iq and maybe some was ticky what ever but still real

play better and u wont have to worry about a ref and a flag
Problem is our DBs aren't that good, neither is our OL outside of a couple players

Adreme

Reaction score
I am not saying we played a good game but if it wasnt for the bad calls, we could have pulled this one out. The QB while scrambling falls on Parson's feet and they give us roughing the passer. That was 15 yards and helped them score. This is just one of many. Parsons was held on almost all plays. In one of them he gets tackled with no call. The fumble early on was a game changer.

I think I disagreed with every holding call that was actually called on both teams. The RTP and False Start calls were obviously bad, but I do not disagree with the PI calls. Brown kept making the same stupid mistake over and over and over and with that last one Brown KNEW he messed up because you can see him trying to pull back in real time.

Brooksey

Reaction score

That was a HS call

phildadon86

Reaction score
I will when they make the playoffs and we don’t. You were wrong about us winning earlier today, btw. Just as I predicted after KC. But you called me an imposter and liar and pessimist.
You are. As evidenced by you jumping to another team. You either love your team or don’t. You just proved that you’re not a fan of this team but a troll and an imposter. But sure. Call me out for being optimistic lol

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Genuinely not sure I’ve ever seen such a dramatic point differential on the basis of bad/missed/ticky tack calls.

They cost us 10 offensive points, and directly gave the Raiders 16 points. We only gained 3 points as the direct result of officiating.
This game just reaffirms that I don’t think we will see the Cowboys win another Super Bowl for years. There just seems to be some kind of agenda against them they do and will always have to overcome. It really makes no sense either, since a great Cowboys team tremendously helps the NFL.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
You are. As evidenced by you jumping to another team. You either love your team or don’t. You just proved that you’re not a fan of this team but a troll and an imposter. But sure. Call me out for being optimistic lol
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume the Cards are his second favorite team. The Dolphins are mine although I admittedly don’t follow them much.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If I was a troll I wouldn’t be on here mad at a Dallas loss but go off. A troll celebrates a loss, gloats, and laughs at the fans in the forum. Am I doing that? No. But whatever. People on this forum throw the term troll around so often it means nothing at this point. Everyone on this forum is evidently a “troll”. Whatever though. Once you recognize the patterns of this team it’s not hard to predict. Also, don’t understand why someone would troll and fake love a team that hasn’t won a championship in over 20 years but whatever

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
...dude, I was fuming with #30. What a turd of player.

The guy sucks. Its so pathetic listening to these guys make posts about how well he is playing.

And half the turds are blaming Dak for the loss. LOL

375 yards, 2 TD's no picks and 106 QBR. Clutch in the 2nd half.

Nav22

Reaction score
At this point, I’m more surprised when a Cowboys game is officiated fairly than when we get screwed.

Dak Prescott has scored 2 rushing TDs on QB sneaks this year. Both were clear as day to the broadcast crews doing our games.

Dak got credit for 0 of them.

There’s a different set of standards that applies to this team. We get jobbed regularly.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Some of the penalties were deserved, others ticky tack or not really penalties. Then there was a whole bunch of missed calls.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I will when they make the playoffs and we don’t. You were wrong about us winning earlier today, btw. Just as I predicted after KC. But you called me an imposter and liar and pessimist.
So you admit that you will jump the bandwagon if another team does better? Why are you even here?

Brooksey

Reaction score
It seemed more like a WWE match. When OAK kicked the winning FG I just laughed...it didn't seem real.
It's probably nothing, probably just me

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So you admit that you will jump the bandwagon if another team does better? Why are you even here?
Who’s to say AZ isn’t my home team? Maybe I root for them when Dallas isn’t playing. Go rip on someone else. I’m here cause I’m a Dallas fan. Whether you like my company or not, I truly don’t give a damn. Goodbye.