Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

ryanbabs

Reaction score
If I was a troll I wouldn’t be on here mad at a Dallas loss but go off. A troll celebrates a loss, gloats, and laughs at the fans in the forum. Am I doing that? No. But whatever. People on this forum throw the term troll around so often it means nothing at this point. Everyone on this forum is evidently a “troll”. Whatever though. Once you recognize the patterns of this team it’s not hard to predict. Also, don’t understand why someone would troll and fake love a team that hasn’t won a championship in over 20 years but whatever
I know you’re not a troll. We all react to these losses differently. Especially when it seems we’re watching yet another version of the same movie we’ve been watching for years.

Reaction score
Anyone have email addresses for this officiating crew. I'd like to send them very offensive emails full of obscenities.
That's called doxing, & it should be illegal. You can't attack someone personally for what they call on the field. It's a game.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Sometime soon the league needs to investigate game fixing.

The legalization of sports gambling has caused game fixing and it's pretty obvious this year. Once you think about it.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Who’s to say AZ isn’t my home team? Maybe I root for them when Dallas isn’t playing. Go rip on someone else. I’m here cause I’m a Dallas fan. Whether you like my company or not, I truly don’t give a damn. Goodbye.
If that's the case, fair enough. I only asked a question based off of what you said. Generally I would give the benefit of the doubt....but this is how you are all the time from what I can tell. Doesn't seem like you enjoy being a Cowboys fan and saying something along the lines of jumping the bandwagon to another team makes me question why you are here. Savvy?

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Who’s to say AZ isn’t my home team? Maybe I root for them when Dallas isn’t playing. Go rip on someone else. I’m here cause I’m a Dallas fan. Whether you like my company or not, I truly don’t give a damn. Goodbye.
Also, tbh I wasn't trying to come off as critical. Only curious. Didn't mean to offend.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Sometime soon the league needs to investigate game fixing.

The legalization of sports gambling has caused game fixing and it's pretty obvious this year. Once you think about it.
That and FF is a big business now.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Also, tbh I wasn't trying to come off as critical. Only curious. Didn't mean to offend.
Sorry man. I’m just on edge. You’re fine. It’s just the story gets tiring every year, but I stay. It’s like a toxic relationship. Can’t help but stay. Like someone else said, I’m not even going to let it bother me anymore. Too much to enjoy in life to get so into the game when it comes to things like this. I’ll always support but I just can’t get invested anymore if this is going to be the case constantly. Hope you enjoy the rest of your thanksgiving man.

Reaction score
I've known the league has been rigged since the Steelers stole that Super Bowl win against Seattle. Timely bogus phantom calls once the Seahawks got close colored me against Goodell & the league. I haven't been surprised by anything they do ever since.

JustChip

Reaction score
How convenient that the refs huddled up and decided that their call on the field was NOT the “call on the field”....

So the catch-fumble became an incomplete pass.

It was a 50/50 type of play, meaning the “call on the field” was likely going to stick, even if we challenged.

Complete garbage that I’m very used to by now.

There’s a bias against the Cowboys that is very real, even if it’s a subconscious bias from guys who grew up hating the Cowboys.
I disagree. That was NOT a 50/50 call. Waller took 2 steps with clean possession for both. That’s a catch and fumble.

The final Brown PI was valid. All he had to do was hold up a bit and not make contact & it doesn’t get called. The PI on Brown in the end-zone was highly questionable.

Other than Waller’s no catch, the biggest issue I had were the number if offensive holding calls and those went both ways. Way, way too ticky tack.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I actually mean it. Years ago I watched the nuggets and overdone get robbed against the spurs with blatant calls. It was bad for years but that series turned me off on the nba for about 5 years. Lebron brought me back. Everyone e made excuses the. Years later it gave out they made calls for gambling.
I feel the same way now. The calls were bad for about 10 years but got worse after jerry went to war with goodell. This season is the final straw. This team has 7 wins and would have at least 9 with fair calls. It won’t change until fans tune out. It might not happen but I’m tuning out. I wish my team well but I can’t stomachs unfair calls against the save team every game.

kevm3

Reaction score

Donahy was right about the NBA and the NFL is the same. Even Dwight Smith came out about the NFL. Jalen Ramsey as well

jwitten82

Reaction score
I actually mean it. Years ago I watched the nuggets and overdone get robbed against the spurs with blatant calls. It was bad for years but that series turned me off on the nba for about 5 years. Lebron brought me back. Everyone e made excuses the. Years later it gave out they made calls for gambling.
I feel the same way now. The calls were bad for about 10 years but got worse after jerry went to war with goodell. This season is the final straw. This team has 7 wins and would have at least 9 with fair calls. It won’t change until fans tune out. It might not happen but I’m tuning out. I wish my team well but I can’t stomachs unfair calls against the save team every game.
Another quaalude ju gonna love us again, mayne

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Raiders had a lot of penalties too but NONE came at crucial times. Every time the Cowboys had a chance to turn the tide the yellow laundry hit the field. Every. Time.
The NFL is very good at evening out the calls as if every call is equal. Cowboys were jobbed, and anyone who can't say that isn't being honest. The only thing as bad as the refs today was the lay of the Cowboys. I said it. It's possible for both to be true.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not going to happen until Jerry and Goodell leave the league. Sorry man. It’s just not in our cards. Dallas didn’t play good in the slightest but the refs were ready to pull a flag at all times. Worst calls were when the No fumble and the “roughing the passer” after Carr rubbed his neck after going down. No flag was thrown until he was down. Oh well. Onto next week I guess.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score

Donahy was right about the NBA and the NFL is the same. Even Dwight Smith came out about the NFL. Jalen Ramsey as well

No one ever really goes in on tv. I’m guessing they have to cave to the nfl like espn did when they cancelled playmakers which A was popular show and actually good.

wecasa

Reaction score
Man if you wanted to introduce a new fan to the NFL this was not the game to show them. Good job assigning this notorious group to officiate a nationally televised game for everyone to watch.

Brax

Reaction score
Genuinely not sure I’ve ever seen such a dramatic point differential on the basis of bad/missed/ticky tack calls.

They cost us 10 offensive points, and directly gave the Raiders 16 points. We only gained 3 points as the direct result of officiating.
Another looney about the refs, that was a badly coached team today.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Actually next year will probably take the year off. This game took a lot out of me lol. Unreal