Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

ArtClink

Reaction score
They took away a td in Dak and zekes first playoff games .

And our defense couldn’t mk a stop on 4th and 35 against the Packers, Dak and Zeke first playoff game. Dak’s stats were better than Rogers that gm (look it up), but our defense could not stop their offensive.

boysbeyond4ever

Reaction score
It took away any excitement I had for the e tire game.
i get the refs are human there are going to be mistakes

its bad in the nba as well

issue is this....the refs arent reprimanded, and the league seems to not care...thats my issue...

in the NHL ive seen refs fired when a call was blatant

This. All we hope for and should expect from game officials is competency consistency and clarity. I don't care if they throw a flag every play or don't throw any all day, but do it consistently all game long.. There is no way in hell that was ever roughing the passer on Micah. Carr left to pocket ran up the field and fell down Micah pulled up trying to avoid him they barely touched at all. Later on Pollard gets forced out and gives himself up out of bounds a player runs into him with significantly greater force and more easily spotted by anyone including officials but no flag.whatsoever. .

And we lost four points from that call while the raiders gained seven from that phantom call, so the two calls changed the score by +11 in the raiders favor, which kinda matters when you end up in overtime.

Again Competency - both those calls wrong the roughing passer was the worse error but the failure to call uneccessary roughness was the more impactful error - so no competency in critical moments

Again Consistency - the calls were clearly inconsistent given how little contact there was on the phantom roughing the passer and how much more there was on the late hit out of bounds that went uncalled

Again Clarity - the NFL's own highlights don't show replays of either incident curiously enough though both were discussed a good deal - especially the roughing the passer sham call in the game. The NFL knows people are catching onto whatever this is, whether its mere incompetence or inconsistency, genuine refereeing bias or something even worse than that.

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
Officiating is killing the game. At some point, every flag needs to be legitimately challenged. That's where this league needs to head.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
And our defense couldn’t mk a stop on 4th and 35 against the Packers, Dak and Zeke first playoff game. Dak’s stats were better than Rogers that gm (look it up), but our defense could not stop their offensive.
Zeke ripped off a long td abd it was called back after Zeke hulled his way out of a tackle.

ArtClink

Reaction score
1) The refs have subconscious biases. They’re human.

2) The Dallas Cowboys are America’s Team. We have the most fans.... but also the most haters. This means that even if 10-15% of all NFL fans are Cowboys fans, the other 85-90% can’t stand the Cowboys. They want to see us lose.

Those 2 factors play a role on game day. When it seems like we’re getting totally screwed, it’s probably because we are.

We’ve lost 4 games this season, and 2 of them were a direct result of GARBAGE calls going against us.
And we lost two games including today because the front office is in love with Zuerline. Our kicker personally lost both games (Bucs and Raiders)

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Another fan bites the dust .

You are a warrior my friend, being a cowboys fan is taking a beating every week .

And you sir, endured too much .

Might i recommend college volleyball or lacross . That might suit your needs in ref calls.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Get in line. Any complaints we Cowboys fans have about the refs pale in comparison to the refs cheating the Saints vs Rams in the nfc championship non-call on flagrant interference. The refs single handedly screwed Drew Brees and the Saints in going to the Super Bowl. Yes there were bad calls today but we finish way behind Saints fans on blaming the refs. It’s all about perspective.
They may have screwed Dallas out of a potential NFC championship/Super Bowl appearance…just don’t see it yet. This loss will hurts us going forward for sure.

kskboys

Reaction score
Not going to happen until Jerry and Goodell leave the league. Sorry man. It’s just not in our cards. Dallas didn’t play good in the slightest but the refs were ready to pull a flag at all times. Worst calls were when the No fumble and the “roughing the passer” after Carr rubbed his neck after going down. No flag was thrown until he was down. Oh well. Onto next week I guess.
You don't realize that Goodell is a pawn? No chit?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I actually mean it.

Yeah right. :laugh: I’ve heard it all on this board from done with football to done with his team after a loss. You’ll be back in no time and when you are I’ll be sure to dig this thread up when you are. Lol

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I stopped reading when you said LeBron brought you back. Tells me all I need to know about you. LeSnitch is a POS and will never equal MJ.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Yeah right. :laugh: I’ve heard it all on this board from done with football to done with his team after a loss. You’ll be back in no time and I’ll be sure to dig up this thread when you are. Lol
I did it twice since joining this site. I did it twice since joining this site. 2019 and some of 18. I also did it in 2013 and 15

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I stopped reading when you said LeBron brought you back. Tells me all I need to know about you. LeSnitch is a POS and will never equal MJ.
I’m not as passionate about lebron: I like watching g the best of a generation just to see how many rings he gets.
Back to the cowboys though.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't blame you. I know it seems like Dallas gets tons of bad calls. Wonder if other teams fans feel the same way.
They do.

They all do.

Watch the same game and both fan bases think they got robbed

in fact…..most fans around the league think the COWBOYS get all the calls