Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Anyone have email addresses for this officiating crew. I'd like to send them very offensive emails full of obscenities.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah but think of how much more competitive the league will be from here out with this Raiders win.

The wrestling guy at the beginning needs to be a serious clue.

It's sad actually because I love this game but they are in bed with pro wrestling at least somehow.

fivetwos

Reaction score
"New York" only chimes in at convenient moments.

The Brown PI in the end zone wasn't one of them....

But hey, the TV sets were definitely on at the end.

superonyx

Reaction score
they literally have ruined football…it was unwatchable. Single worst officiated game I’ve seen in my entire life
Thats where I am also.
I don't care about losses. I expect them. I don't get upset over a team getting beat.
But when the officiating ruins the enjoyment of my favorite sport I do get upset.
My son and I watch every game. I raised him to love this game and I would love to have him and I watch many many more games in the future.
When the game cheapens itself it is a problem.

Nav22

Reaction score
How convenient that the refs huddled up and decided that their call on the field was NOT the “call on the field”....

So the catch-fumble became an incomplete pass.

It was a 50/50 type of play, meaning the “call on the field” was likely going to stick, even if we challenged.

Complete garbage that I’m very used to by now.

There’s a bias against the Cowboys that is very real, even if it’s a subconscious bias from guys who grew up hating the Cowboys.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is the NFL today

PRIMETIME Thanksgiving day game….

The refs decided to throw 28 flags on Dallas

What? There were 14 penalties on both teams. That's the 28.

Yes, some of them were ridiculous but there were not 28 penalties called on Dallas.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh please. Blame the refs all you want but Dallas was PATHETIC TODAY and deserves to be MASSACRED by the media for the coming week. I expect players to be cut first thing in the morning. This team is GARBAGE.
Go follow the cardinals then. Fake fan. As we all knew you were.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Go follow the cardinals then. Fake fan. As we all knew you were.
I will when they make the playoffs and we don’t. You were wrong about us winning earlier today, btw. Just as I predicted after KC. But you called me an imposter and liar and pessimist.

Praxit

Reaction score
.....they loved Brown today...lol.. Ref #2 said, "If you dont turn around, Im going to nail you" ..

Adreme

Reaction score
I think that is what he is doing and rightfully so.

The Raiders could just as easily blame the refs, the only thing is they made the plays when it mattered. Remember the only reason Dallas got the ball back at all was because instead of an obvious offsides they called a False Start for nothing.

I think just about every holding call was terrible but when the Raiders were called for a hold they responded throwing it 35 yards and Dallas responded by punting.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Genuinely not sure I’ve ever seen such a dramatic point differential on the basis of bad/missed/ticky tack calls.

They cost us 10 offensive points, and directly gave the Raiders 16 points. We only gained 3 points as the direct result of officiating.
:laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao: