Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

movaughn88

Reaction score
In OT you can’t give a team the game especially after we made some good plays. They decided no.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I've never seen it this bad. It was garbage calls all game long. And I used to think complaining about the officials was petty.

Not today. Something is going against the Cowboys. And the officials aren't even bothering making it look good anymore. It's blatant.
I agree.....it was especially bad and inconsistent.....all game long and directly affected the outcome of the game.

ghst187

Reaction score
I’m not even mad Dallas lost, I’m mad the refs completely obliterated this game…
Esp to bail the raiders out on third and long time and time again for garbage calls. They will claim there was a similar number of penalties called on both but the timing of the calls made at least a 21 point differential. And worse, it’s just brutal to watch a game where every decent play likely gets called back or a team barely makes any yards by itself…just penalty yards.
This game has removed any shred of faith I had left that the officiating crew is genuinely trying to call a good, fair game. Gone. Not sure how I will be able to watch another game this season.

coult44

Reaction score
Oh please. Blame the refs all you want but Dallas was PATHETIC TODAY and deserves to be MASSACRED by the media for the coming week. I expect players to be cut first thing in the morning. This team is GARBAGE.

Someone please ban this troll!!!

coult44

Reaction score
Ban the troll when I’m doing nothing different than everyone else on the forum speaking the same truth that this team is garbage? Please.

By the definition of the board rules, You troll in almost every post,

bewp7

Reaction score
i say it before i say it again

do not let the coaching and players off the hook they have no discipline or football iq and maybe some was ticky what ever but still real

play better and u wont have to worry about a ref and a flag