Oh, Micah Micah Micah

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think you have something there. Jerry’s culture has produced this mess.
everything goes back to jerry lol. He is the ultimate leader of this team, and that is why they are now a joke.
Everyone...... well those with a brain, saw the cowboys are a joke in the GB game.
I also do give GB credit, they came to play and win, had good strategys, good game plan etc, and they cowboys
showed up with none of that plus victory party hangovers.

Any bunch of guys that have victory partys before a playoff game are idiots.They are a joke and deserved the beat down they got!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
when he says “for sure” he’s not agreeing with the fact that the secondary is weak, he’s moving his show along since he’s basically hosting the show.

Micah says lots of dumb stuff and he’s easy to get annoyed with but this a reach

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What's likeable about them? Dak's a loser, Micah is incredibly immature, and CeeDee mentions "millions and TD's" instead of winning.

You only like em for the star on their helmet.

You certainly couldn't like them for bringing success to the star and representing it right, that's for sure.
I dont care for any of the "stars" , except parsons, who I understand why he does what he does.
He has no supervision, like a child at home alone.
But I like that he is honest even in criticizing his own team, who deserve it.
I think he would leave now if he could. because he wants to win and few others on his team have that as a priority.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I swear we are the most sensitive fans in the world.

This dude is a literal hall of fame talent and you're all gonna run him off for some dumb podcast?! Who gives a ****?
Honestly, the most toxic and soft fan base I’ve seen. Rule of large numbers I suppose since the more fans we have the more dummies you’ll get bad but so many insufferable out dated fans.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

This dude is a literal hall of fame talent and you're all gonna run him off for some dumb podcast?! Who gives a ****?
I’m certain most of the complaining is coming from old men.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I keep racking up "I told you so"s when I sided with Floatyworm and others a couple of seasons ago for trading Parsons when a Herschel Walker ransom could have been had. Parsons is a cancer and I seriously doubt he really wants to be a Dallas Cowboy.

Maverick84

Reaction score
To be fair this is the most unlikeable core of my viewing lifetime.
no doubt.... hell the 2003 team wasn't great viewing but they at least had guys like Parcells and Dat Nguyen/Dexter Coakley and Darren Woodson and Larry Allen etc who weren't gonna stand for some of this nonsense smfh

stilltheguru

Reaction score

He does have hof talent but he will never make it without a surrounding cast. I keep telling yall he's football version of Kevin Durant. Had to run to curry to win. Micah will have to be a cog (important one) on a team but he will never be the catalyst for a winner. Never

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You're right. We might not be able to make it back to all these championship games.
No we just won’t make the playoffs and really become irrelevant. Let’s trade away a Hall of Fame talent because he has a podcast. Ok Boomer!!!! :facepalm:

Wildcat711

Reaction score
100%!!! It would never happen!

Charles Haley really cared about winning AND he proved it by showing up in the playoffs, unlike “Social Media Micah”
True Haley cared about winning.. but he carried on like a complete tool. Even he regrets it.

Imagine if they had social media in his day.. I can't even imagine what he would have said.. but I think it would be safe to say.. it would be a lot worse than anything "Social Media Micah" has said.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I mean Love pretty said what we all pretty much knew. It was there all season and now we hurt a player who beat us say it? Its a harsh reality most us fans live in but its the truth nothing bad was said. But the controversy is why I wanted Parsons to leave the podcast stuff alone. Good or bad, it eventually becomes a distraction.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I think maybe you need a handler...more like a therapist. :popcorn: :facepalm:

I think maybe you are triggered by things going on in somebody else's life that you have a choice whether you click on it or not or whether you follow this team as a fan or not and whether you come in here to drop a bomb on a video that I was expecting to be really horrible... like him saying like egotistical things and dumb things it was a short interview from what I heard he just asked a couple quick questions to Jordan love got some honest answers and it was over and that somehow triggered you??

Here's what I think stop using this place as therapy, you get a real therapist for that because there's a lot of people out here that haven't let up in the last month and I get the disappointment from the last game but this whole word play with the disaster of this team and is in in dire straits and I don't know all the words for all the people being upset and still venting...

But JUST maybe you need a handler, because I don't like you talking about my team that way especially one of our better players for this video, he said some dumb things along the way this year maybe before or after a game but apparently, he's in a generation that this is very normal for them...
Oh, the irony.