Oh, Micah Micah Micah

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I don't understand why some of you waste your time worrying about a guy who has no effect on your life. It's exhausting to hear some of you complain about Micha. He has every right to do his podcast, and as far as I know, he is not breaking any laws. Just because you don't like it doesn't make him a terrible person. The board has turned into a place where people project their own issues onto others. This is why the most intelligent people here don't even bother trying to have a civil discussion anymore. You guys need to let it go and move on. There are a lot of Chronic complainers in this forum, presently we have a lot of non posters that are tired of the negativity. Move on!

Rayman70

Reaction score
He needs to get back to fundamentals and coaching will be key.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Do you even understand how teams scheme against Parsons. :huh: He is the only player teams worry about on our front 7. Bosa disappears, you got worry about San Francisco’s tackles and linebackers.
What does that have to do with Micah disappearing? They only scheme against him in December/January?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah's heart is in Philly. He sounds stupid when he talks. His podcasts continue to stir dissension.
Do we need Micah's 3/4 of a sack per game? Yes.
Can we afford The Lion's payday? No.
Can I go another season listening go this man child with the I.Q. of a breadbox? I doubt it.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

With Zimmer's recent hire, maybe he will expose Parsons for the fraud that he really is. Zimmer needs to throw him in at the LBer spot fulltime and make this one trick pony to date, sink or swim...............

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
So....Micah to Quinn for the second pick and some change, draft Maye or Williams, and rebuild the trenches. Championship?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I don't understand why some of you waste your time worrying about a guy who has no effect on your life. It's exhausting to hear some of you complain about Micha. He has every right to do his podcast, and as far as I know, he is not breaking any laws. Just because you don't like it doesn't make him a terrible person. The board has turned into a place where people project their own issues onto others. This is why the most intelligent people here don't even bother trying to have a civil discussion anymore. You guys need to let it go and move on. There are a lot of Chronic complainers in this forum, presently we have a lot of non posters that are tired of the negativity. Move on!
Using your silly logic why are you posting the same expletive just directed at the other posters? Take your own advice and stop wasting your time posting this type of reply on posters who have no effect on your life. You can just as easily see something you disagree and keep it moving without posting but you didn’t so you’re in no position to comment what you did like you’re above it smh.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
I am starting to agree he's almost so annoying I don't care how good he is. Almost like TO, but at least TO showed up when it mattered alot of the times.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
He can't read the room and it looks like you cannot either
Wasn’t reading a room, just your post where you commented that you were mad that Parsons was hosting a guy that spanked the Cowboys. In what way is that statement wrong?

If stammering at me helps you feel better, go for it. I’ve taken much worse from far better.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah doesn't know how to deal with the requirements of playing in Dallas and the NFL in the pressure cooker. This aint Penn State. Everything u do and say is a big deal. Better to keep your head down and put the work in and say less. He keeps digging the hole deeper.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Why are you worrying about other people worrying?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
With Zimmer's recent hire, maybe he will expose Parsons for the fraud that he really is. Zimmer needs to throw him in at the LBer spot fulltime and make this one trick pony to date, sink or swim...............
Yeah let’s make the best pass rusher in the NFL a full time Mike linebacker. That will show him. Quarterback’s around the league will be shaking in their boots. :rolleyes: