Oh, Micah Micah Micah

mcmvp

Reaction score
I’m starting to want this dude out of Dallas. I’ll take the two first rounders he would probably fetch in a heartbeat.
I wonder if his mouth is lowering his trade value at all. It probably is at least lowering the amount of owners/GMs that would want to pull the trigger

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

he's talented, but there comes a point where, the negatives pass the positives. I'd have to consider trades.

he could well go on to have a great career, but he will always be this headcase.

only one of those is a given.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
His last 24 years have been something else…
He’s still young and furthermore he’s a Cowboy so I can only hope he starts to mature a bit. I’m all for player empowerment and speaking freely but reading the room and being tone deaf are two important things to learn

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I mean I am trying to find the problem here. Love basically said everything that was discussed on here to death including the idea that a DB playing LB is a target for the running game.

People on here have this idea that players must dislike players on opposing teams but in general they are going to get along. After all being in the NFL, especially established NFL player, is a small group where the people outside of your locker room you most identify with would be other NFL players.
Yeah the outrage on here is a real head scratcher.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Maybe Micah is trying to get himself traded out of Dallas. His brother was yelling at the organization earlier. Either way he needs to shut up. You can talk if you back it up and he hasn't lately. He was invisible in that playoff game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe Micah is trying to get himself traded out of Dallas. His brother was yelling at the organization earlier. Either way he needs to shut up. You can talk if you back it up and he hasn't lately. He was invisible in that playoff game.
He was tired from what I hear!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He better get traded to a team with real leaders/dawgs. If not it'll be more of the same for him. D ware was lucky he went to a team with Peyton, Talib, Tj ward

DandyDon52

Reaction score
His own teammates know he's out of pocket. Who's the adult in the room or on the team to curtail this nonsense?
There is no one lol. Should be the HC, but ours is a mouse and a puppet.
Jerry likes this sort of thing because it will get people talking!!!!!

it isnt parsons fault, he is like a kid who is home alone !! lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This dude becomes more insufferable by the day.

He interviews the QB who sliced & diced our defense in the playoffs, then has the audacity to say “yeah for sure” when Jordan Love mentioned the Packers had confidence in being able to exploit the Cowboys’ secondary.

Then Jourdan Lewis commented on twitter about it.

I’m sorry, but I genuinely do not want Micah on this team.

He is just being honest, I dont see anything wrong with it.
The packers did exploit the secondary did they not ???????????

If no one says hey we have a problem here, then no one will fix it, jerry will just ignore it or think well we will do better next year.
Jerry and others, HC included tend to live in "next year" the future where they think it will somehow be magically fixed, even though
they dont know how to fix it.

Cowboys have a lot of areas that need fixing , but they ignore them year after year lol . And they dont know how to fix them.
This team and Org. is a joke, and alot worse than parsons.

Flinger

Reaction score
Dallas is where he wants to be.

He wants to be a celebrity first and there is no better team than the Dallas Cowboys and their Kardashian wanna be owners for him to become that celebrity.
Culture eats strategy for lunch…

Micah is created in the exact image & representation of his owner…

Fans want Lombardi’s. Jones’ and their knights want fame…

A few of their enemies want victory at any cost.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What kind of pass rush did we have vs GB with Micah?

How many sacks has Micah had in 4 playoff games?

Micah and D Law were tired at the end of the season.

Send Micah away and get as much as you can for him!

I respect Jourdan Lewis more than ever. Plays as hard as anyone on our team and has the guts to call out the big mouth superstar on D.
how many sacks did the other guys get >>??

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
What's likeable about them? Dak's a loser, Micah is incredibly immature, and CeeDee mentions "millions and TD's" instead of winning.

You only like em for the star on their helmet.

You certainly couldn't like them for bringing success to the star and representing it right, that's for sure.
Why are you so angry?