One thing I'll give Dak credit for is he's a professional

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
i'm speechless I guess! How much help does Dak actually need, he's had weapons
Agreed.. What he need are coaches.... Even more than players. Look who he had. Garrett which every NFL team kicked out the league after the Giant's run. And now massage Mike.. who won ONE championship with one of the greatest q.b.'s of all time. Dak needs a young coach with new schemes-not retreads and guys on this loser team like Garrett and Moore....

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed.. What he need are coaches.... Even more than players. Look who he had. Garrett which every NFL team kicked out the league after the Giant's run. And now massage Mike.. who won ONE championship with one of the greatest q.b.'s of all time. Dak needs a young coach with new schemes-not retreads and guys on this loser team like Garrett and Moore....
Post of the afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't agree with this anymore!! Wow, I could just imagine now us getting out of this old stale boring offense, I think it's what Dak is comfortable in and we go from there. I want to see this offense cause more defenses to actually be scared. Other offenses have guys WIDE open, when's the last time we've had someone wide open

Staubacher

Reaction score
Massage Mike lolol

chagus

Reaction score
It’s not secret that’s I’m not the biggest believer of Dak. I wasn’t cool with Trey but I don’t think it would been a a huge drop off to let Dak walk and replace him a qb like Mayfield or Cousins.

That said he’s the unequivocal leader of this team. You can perceived that as good or bad, that’s your choice. But I wish our other leaders and players in general were as dedicated to helping this team win. It’s quite obvious this team has been unprepared going into the game this season. Dak future with this team was as up in the air as any other player whose contract as best the end but yet he’s never missed a practice or opportunity to be out there with the team. and when it comes to weekly preparation. He doesn’t miss a day. After Sunday the big complaint from players and coaches was preparation. It was echoed that the final walkthrough practice on Thursday was terrible. That’s compounded by the fact that it’s reported that a lot of the vets used are utilizing their vet days on Wednesday. . There jsut seems to be no urgency from the players. It’s being reported that Dak is the only player with a select few staying late for extended hours of practice and taping. When a team looks this bad it shouldn’t jsut the the qb, coaches,and leaders staying later after pracrice. This needs to be. Almost the entire team because we have a lot to young players expected to contribute heavily so they need to be there later with their vets to k am what they need to do on their behalf to make this team right. It can’t be a bunch of superheroes. We need individuals doing their part and job
This season is the season for re-tread QBs. Sam Darnold, Cousins, Fields, Malik Willis. Heck look at what Dalton did! Took a good team and won. Ive actually enjoyed watching other teams go thru these tribulations and find success.

Dak cant do this alone. Dallas REALLY screwed the pooch not picking up a RB this season. Soooooo many great RBs came out of this past draft. Really... REALLY messed up on this one.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Post of the afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't agree with this anymore!! Wow, I could just imagine now us getting out of this old stale boring offense, I think it's what Dak is comfortable in and we go from there. I want to see this offense cause more defenses to actually be scared. Other offenses have guys WIDE open, when's the last time we've had someone wide open
Cooks was wide open...what two games agao?

What I miss more than (more) open WRs are O-linemen 5 yards UP the field looking for someone to pancake and a RB riding his wake. When's th elast time you seen that?

And don't tell me zeke can;t keep up with a center! :laugh:

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
It’s not secret that’s I’m not the biggest believer of Dak. I wasn’t cool with Trey but I don’t think it would been a a huge drop off to let Dak walk and replace him a qb like Mayfield or Cousins.

That said he’s the unequivocal leader of this team. You can perceived that as good or bad, that’s your choice. But I wish our other leaders and players in general were as dedicated to helping this team win. It’s quite obvious this team has been unprepared going into the game this season. Dak future with this team was as up in the air as any other player whose contract as best the end but yet he’s never missed a practice or opportunity to be out there with the team. and when it comes to weekly preparation. He doesn’t miss a day. After Sunday the big complaint from players and coaches was preparation. It was echoed that the final walkthrough practice on Thursday was terrible. That’s compounded by the fact that it’s reported that a lot of the vets used are utilizing their vet days on Wednesday. . There jsut seems to be no urgency from the players. It’s being reported that Dak is the only player with a select few staying late for extended hours of practice and taping. When a team looks this bad it shouldn’t jsut the the qb, coaches,and leaders staying later after pracrice. This needs to be. Almost the entire team because we have a lot to young players expected to contribute heavily so they need to be there later with their vets to k am what they need to do on their behalf to make this team right. It can’t be a bunch of superheroes. We need individuals doing their part and job
Jump off the losing bandwagon?…

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah, he gives out the Jerry Jones company line every week. Let's give the guy a medal.

I personally wouldn't care if Dak was cocky or opinionated like Rodgers. Just play well and help win games when it matters most.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

:laugh: ......Let's put the blame where it squarely sits....Jerry and Stephen Jones.

When they did absolutely nothing in free agency.....after they said they were all in....Now they are expecting the players to show loyalty?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.....this is the player reaction.

Memo to Jerry and Stephen.....You lost any kind of devotion to making this team good when you screwed them....by not going out and getting some help.

Instead... you just let Dan Quinn raid this roster.....and did nothing to restock it.
Let this be a lesson to Jerry and Stephen.....Just shut your mouths if your going to let the players hang out to dry.....and stick them with a lame duck coach.

I can't blame them for looking out for themselves....It's a short career to begin with.....and now you got an administration willing to play games with players careers...and well being.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooks was wide open...what two games agao?

What I miss more than (more) open WRs are O-linemen 5 yards UP the field looking for someone to pancake and a RB riding his wake. When's th elast time you seen that?

And don't tell me zeke can;t keep up with a center! :laugh:
looooooooool

DickWhitman

Reaction score

The bottom line is that Dak isn't close to worth all the money he's getting paid. Cap killer, plus now we're stuck with him. Yuck.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He deserves credit? Dak and his greed are why this team didn't resign many of its veterans or particpate in free agency. He's the reason the team is so bad right now. He only cares about his contract and he got it. He doesn't deserve any credit for showing up and doing his job. Thats a bare minimum.

If he was interested in winning, he would take less than his peak market value, enjoy the extra 50M a year he makes in endorsements, and realize what Brady and Mahomes realized......... the legacy of being known as a winner is far more valuable in the long term than any contract. Dak has held this franchise over a barrel for years. I can't beleive we are stuck with this loser for 4 more years.

kskboys

Reaction score
He deserves credit? Dak and his greed are why this team didn't resign many of its veterans or particpate in free agency. He's the reason the team is so bad right now. He only cares about his contract and he got it. He doesn't deserve any credit for showing up and doing his job. Thats a bare minimum.

If he was interested in winning, he would take less than his peak market value, enjoy the extra 50M a year he makes in endorsements, and realize what Brady and Mahomes realized......... the legacy of being known as a winner is far more valuable in the long term than any contract. Dak has held this franchise over a barrel for years. I can't beleive we are stuck with this loser for 4 more years.
Seriously.

Holding the team hostage in order to sabotage any chance we have of super bowl contention is not professional.

Zman5

Reaction score
Professional my arse, I’d be available 24 hours a day and sleep in the weight room if I was stealing, I mean earning, $60m per season. My conscience would keep me awake at night especially if I insult the fans for my poor performances.

Let's be honest. If you were making 60 mill a year, it would be the tequila and the chicks keeping you awake at nights. Not your conscious.