Orlovsky: Cowboys set Dak up to fail on offense

Mikexike

Reaction score
I need answers as to why Dak can score in the 4th quarter but not in the 1st quarter?

They field the same team in the first half and second half? So whats the problem???? I need freakin answers???

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He had to have seen that with the crappy running game yet signed for the money anyway. If you care about your craft, you demand they do more or you'll take your talents elsewhere. They offered money and he was like, "Okay "
Maybe in fantasy football. None of us know the contract details.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I need answers as to why Dak can score in the 4th quarter but not in the 1st quarter?

They field the same time in the first half and second half? So whats the problem???? I need freakin answers???
Did you watch the game?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Chris Farley Voice

Remember when Dak had a 1 seed, and a record number of pro bowlers around him, but still couldn't even sniff a conference title game?

/Chris Farley Voice

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
. 9 seasons in and it’s still everyone else’s fault but Dak, they never tell us what Dak needs to be successful
LOL......even before Dak, you had the same problems. Whose fault was it then???? This is where his critics lose credibility. They refuse or choose not to accept this team's problems are way bigger than Dak.