Orlovsky: Cowboys set Dak up to fail on offense

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This entire thread is just a copy-paste of way back when Adam would post "passing equates to winning" threads with concrete data and the same knuckledraggers would say "no run the ball like it's 1991."

Just complete lunacy.
Oh my goodness.

The lack of a running game is ,as we speak, being touted as a major problem with the offense.

The two best seasons this team has had in the last ten years was a result of a top tier running game.

Talk about lunacy!

You're on fire today.

Brax

Reaction score
LOL......even before Dak, you had the same problems. Whose fault was it then???? This is where his critics lose credibility. They refuse or choose not to accept this team's problems are way bigger than Dak.
29 years and they are bigger than the players and we all know this

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Oh my goodness.

The lack of a running game is ,as we speak, being touted as a major problem with the offense.

The two best seasons this team has had in the last ten years was a result of a top tier running game.

Talk about lunacy!

You're on fire today.
Cool, has absolutely nothing to do with my point.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I watch all the games, What are you getting at? Don't say anything about the defense, I wanna know why my 60m QB can't get any points in the first half of these home games?
Simple. It's football and he doesn't play by himself?
Pretty simple stuff.
Until you understand that fact, without cherry picking, you're really not in any position to debate.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
so your powers of data interpretation are every bit as valid as i've pointed out.
There's nothing to interpret, you're just blathering.

You've been doing the same thing since I originally joined this board in like 2005. This is par for the course and always has been lol

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Wow, does your boss know you are being lazy and not doing what you are paid to do? No wonder you like Dak, he does the same thing.
I'm deliverables based and salaried with untracked PTO. Doesn't matter how I spend my minutes.

Good try though. Sorry you have to punch a clock.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL......even before Dak, you had the same problems. Whose fault was it then???? This is where his critics lose credibility. They refuse or choose not to accept this team's problems are way bigger than Dak.
No ....... Dak and Romo were the symptoms of a problem that our "GM" does not spend draft capital at the QB position and always try's to find "diamonds in the rough" so as to prove he is a football guy.

The fact that he is not a "football guy" means that he is not able to build a team correctly to back up these mediocre QB's he falls in love with.

He builds the team from the outside in (getting flashy players that sells jerseys first) instead of inside out (building both lines to play smash mouth football)

So its ultimately Jerry's fault for not knowing he cannot win anything with these types of rosters.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Excuses, excuses, garbage from talking heads who get paid to act like they thought of something every fan here hasn't thought of 1,000 times.

Dak CHOSE to sign here. He's the highest paid player in the NFL. Mission accomplished. That's why he says things like jump off if ya want. What does he care? Jerry has the most valuable franchise again. Mission accomplished. He doesn't have to care about winning to win. What does he care? McCarthy is a fraud who knows it and is just happy to be here. Why would he even attempt to make any actual coaching moves? What does he care?

Anyone interested in winning a Super Bowl should not be playing on this team.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
well hell. im disappointed in myself.

usually i remember this level of stupid.
The irony of calling someone stupid when you can't type or spell is always good for a chuckle.

Unfortunately, most of the board is like you now, so it is much more difficult to ignore.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Highest paid player / QB in the league is EXPECTED to do more with less. Dak is doing less with less, which is what you would expect from a non-elite QB. Can’t really blame Dak for not being elite. I’m sure he works hard and is the best version of himself that he can be. If he starts complaining about not having weapons then it becomes a problem but so far as I know he isn’t doing this.

JBS

Reaction score
This was said under Linehan

This was said under Kellen Moore

Now its being said under Mike McCarthy.

When this dude doesnt play well, its ALWAYS somebody else’s fault. The WRs, the coaches, the OL
This is the issue when dumb and dumber hire a bunch of schmucks to coach. That is the biggest issue w this team going on 30 years now.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The irony of calling someone stupid when you can't type or spell is always good for a chuckle.

Unfortunately, most of the board is like you now, so it is much more difficult to ignore.
typing is hit or miss. i do much worse on a phone.
spelling is a function of auto correct or just me being lazy at times.

and when you get to this point, you may as well as wave a white flag and surrender.

or get dak to do it for you.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Cool, has absolutely nothing to do with my point.
Here we go again. It never ends with you. A true marathon.

You brought up the argument Adam used to make. You cosigned his argument and went as far as to call anyone who disagreed a knucklehead.

So yea, you made that point. Right here, in black and white. You should stick to sitting in the basement gorging on "data" and leave the critical thinking to those more capable.

I bet your fantasy team does pretty well.