OT: How long have you been married?

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Zaxor said:
Wow By mine too (don't forget door slamming) but she would never go anywhere...If she could nag me to death instead...when I went to marriage counseling...they talked to each of us seperately and then they didn't say I should try this or I should try that they said they think I am making the right decision in wanting a divorce how is that for a kick to the teeth...totaly blew me away...

about 4 months ago she went to a parents meeting with the teacher of my youngest because I could not make it (surgery) and when she came back she lite into me at the hospital and saying what a jerk I was and how the kid is all messed up and how she is gonna take them back and she went on and on till the nurse came with security and removed her...I got out of the Hospital and asked for an appointment with the teacher and she said the boy is an ideal student he is very caring and consciencious of others and has no idea why my EX would say such stuff...she showed me how many golden stars he earned and how well he does his school work but you know I almost laughed about it... but I thought it must really stink to be her and then I was sad about it...I realize this is not nice to say but I think my EX is mental..no really

That reminds me of a friend of mine that had a mental wife. We were all having dinner together one night at their house and he walked up behind her and gave her a kiss on the back of the neck. It startled her and she bumped into the cabinet door and got a bump on her cheek from it. She wouldn't talk to any of us for the rest of the evening and after we left, she called 911 and had him arrested for spousal abuse and then went to the hopital for treatment of that lil bump that didn't even leave a mark the next day. He was lucky that John and I were there as witnesses..

Hoov

Reaction score
Princess said:
Not everyone can have an ex-wife like me... LOL

He cheated, I caught him, I punished him with super glue, I left, I filed for divorce, and he never saw or heard from me again after the day I punished him.... no allimony, no yelling or arguing, no drawn out divorce proceeding.. nothing.

Can you tell us exactly what you did with the superglue, cant help it, my curiosity is peaked.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hoov said:
Can you tell us exactly what you did with the superglue, cant help it, my curiosity is peaked.

Let's just say that he could no longer have a barmitzvah without the help of a mohel... :D

Hoov

Reaction score
This girl i know told me what she did to this guy that kept things on with his old gf while seeing her....she got out the handcuffs and started playing like they were gonna have some fun, when he let her cuff him to the bed she left the house.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hoov said:
This girl i know told me what she did to this guy that kept things on with his old gf while seeing her....she got out the handcuffs and started playing like they were gonna have some fun, when he let her cuff him to the bed she left the house.

Chad's right...

that story is similar to what I did, but instead of handcuffing and leaving, I made sure that lil Johnson and the super glue had to be removed from his stomach before the playboy and hustler mags stopped working and things became... lets just say... relaxed and skinned...

Oh, I did give him a dime to call someone who cared and would take him to the hospital- the girl he cheated with

jamez25

Reaction score
Princess said:
Chad's right...

that story is similar to what I did, but instead of handcuffing and leaving, I made sure that lil Johnson and the super glue had to be removed from his stomach before the playboy and hustler mags stopped working and things became... lets just say... relaxed and skinned...

Oh, I did give him a dime to call someone who cared and would take him to the hospital- the girl he cheated with
damn,your good !

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
damn,your good !

thank you :cool:

his second wife called me and thanked me a few years later. She said that he told her that I cured him of his wandering ways... LOL

jamez25

Reaction score
Princess said:

his second wife called me and thanked me a few years later. She said that he told her that I cured him of his wandering ways... LOL
it's funny that my girlfriend knows exactly what i am up to at any moment...i try and BS but she knows...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Princess said:

:lmao2: :bow:

Hoov

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
it's funny that my girlfriend knows exactly what i am up to at any moment...i try and BS but she knows...

Dude, its the spy surveilance stuff shes got. Check the backseat of your car for the audio recorder and transmitter.

j/k:D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
jamez25 said:

check for a program like "Key Sleuth" on your computer... It's a great program for tracking every keystroke and internet use on a computer or network of computers... Works great for tracking your kids internet use or whether your other half is spending time on the internet on a dating service.. especially works great in stealth mode

Hoov

Reaction score
Princess said:
check for a program like "Key Sleuth" on your computer... It's a great program for tracking every keystroke and internet use on a computer or network of computers... Works great for tracking your kids internet use or whether your other half is spending time on the internet on a dating service.. especially works great in stealth mode

Princess, you know quite a few tricks i see,
you shop at the online spyware store too huh ;)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Princess said:

You'd make a wonderful Sicilian.

I'll sponsor you at our next meeting if you'd like.

:D

Hoov

Reaction score
Princess said:
Lets just say that I won't be made a fool of again :D

well nothing wrong with that.

though i wouldnt think of it in that way, that he made a fool of you or tried to. You can only control and be responsible for your actions, you honored your commitment so you can be proud of that and feel good about yourself.

it easily could be said the he was the fool and was the one lacking in self control and now he lost out. im sure he didnt feel to much like a winner after you left him, (especially in the manner in which it was done, LOL).

Usually when someone cheats its more of an indication of their personality and their issues.

We all experience temptation, some are more ready to settle down than others, and you have no way of knowing that until you get involved with someone, its the nature of the game.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Princess said:
Not everyone can have an ex-wife like me... LOL

He cheated, I caught him, I punished him with super glue, I left, I filed for divorce, and he never saw or heard from me again after the day I punished him.... no allimony, no yelling or arguing, no drawn out divorce proceeding.. nothing.
Geez, that's mighty magnanimous, Princess. (with th exception of that super glue :lmao2: ).

My remedy for cheating might include him not seeing me again, but he'd be the one leaving (me with everything), there would be as much alimony as you can get a judge in this millenium to award, and the old cliche "to death to us part" would take on a whole new meaning.

Like a Betty Broderick one.

Hoov

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Geez, that's mighty magnanimous, Princess. (with th exception of that super glue :lmao2: ).

My remedy for cheating might include him not seeing me again, but he'd be the one leaving (me with everything), there would be as much alimony as you can get a judge in this millenium to award, and the old cliche "to death to us part" would take on a whole new meaning.

thats why now i only get involved with rich women or those that make more money than me.:p:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

I could have taken the route that you suggested... very easily.. but I couldn't get rid of the feeling that alimony was payment for sleeping with me during the marriage... felt like a *****. Besides, I didn't want to have to ever see him or hear of him again... instead, I got a great story to tell boyfriends as a warning of things to come if you screw me over....

I've got an ex-boyfriend right now that is paying the price for recently screwing me over... and he is paying a hefty price :D

He even told me he would have preferred the super glue... LOL