Our future QB playing right now...Wentz

DFWJC

Reaction score
This game is being played in the same Dallas suburb (Frisco) that will host the new practice facility.
So right in our back yard.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
First really poor throw/decision from Wentz, results in his 2nd INT.

sbark

Reaction score
Bison off coordinator needs to give them a double move route..trying to undercut all 3rd quarter

MagicMan

Reaction score
Liking this Wentz guy........strong possibility he could be a Cowboy. Would not mind at all----and yeah, #4 may be right. His draft stock will rise from now to draft time. Goff and Lynch may go before in top 3. C'mon Jerry do it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
30-yard run by Wentz. Shows off the wheels there.

Yeah, we need that too in a QB. Tony can be elusive, to avoid sacks, but not as nimble on his running anymore...plus we all cringe when he gets hit.

btcutter

Reaction score
Looks like the entire package. Is playing against inferior competition but looks to have complete control of how to play qb in a pro style offense. He's big with a strong arm but can also throw accurate touch passes. He makes Kellen Moore look like a high school qb right now. Would love to get Wentz in the 2nd or in a trade down scenario.

Let's not put the anointment oil on just yet. Easy to forget Moore was pretty good in college in Division I with superior competition. We've drafted a few standouts from Division II that haven't worked out....Hunter and Wilcox (?)...among others.

All this does for me is that he's higher on my radar and pay more attention at senior bowl to see if it translates well to higher levels of competition.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just realized I misspelled the thread title.
I had it as "playimg" then went to correct it. And still got it wrong..:laugh:
Got side tracked though, and didn't put the "n" in it...that is my excuse and will stick to it....:laugh: