Packers release Jaylon Smith

JReed1000

Reaction score
Sadly he has so many issues…I truly believe the man is afraid of contact. I remember him trying to run down a RB on a reverse play. The QB was blocking for him…he literally didn’t lay the QB out and the RB ran right past him. He runs thru nothing….I’m not surprised he’s on the street.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaylon could consider the CFL, and I'm not being a wise guy. The talent level isn't generally as high, and the players don't get paid as much, but it's football. He's already made a bunch of money. If he loves the game, the CFL would be an opportunity to keep playing, and Jaylon's skill level is probably high enough for him to help a team win.

Some people use "go play in the CFL" as an insult, but I honestly don't mean that. I don't see anything wrong with a player joining that league. If his skill set his high enough to help a Canadian team, there's nothing at all wrong with playing ball up north.

The CFL field is bigger. More ground to cover. Making him even more of a liability.

He. Can. Not. Play. Football. Anymore.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaylon probably figures he'll just take the rest of the season off and sift through all the offers when FA starts in March.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Packers couldn't handle his brilliance

The coaches will see how elite he is once they watch his tape.

giphy.gif