Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

HMJYay

Reaction score
I disagree simply because the organization is held more accountable when a guy like Micah makes this public.

The Cowboys need big big change and Micah is the guy who needs to be the face of this franchise. Not Dak.
Yep. The defense is the catalyst of this team and it's led by him. 38 TO's in each of the last two seasons. TO differential wins game. He's the leader of this team and he knows they aren't getting it done with Dak as the leader.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I literally have no idea what you are talking about….quarterbacks get paid. Period. The market resets every year. Franchise quarterbacks which is what dak is- get paid. I’m not asking dak to take less. I’m asking the team to not go into seasons hoping and praying for the best case scenario.

They let cooper go and hoped ceedee was a real number 1…he was. They hoped Gallup would be for ceedee what ceedee was for cooper- he wasn’t. He was a shell of his former self. They hoped Noah brown could be a solid consistent number 3- he wasn’t consistent and wasn’t dependable. They hoped ideally Tolbert could come in and play multiple spots like slot and outside - he couldn’t.

They hoped they’d be able to bring in obj after all these mistakes to correct these half measures….they couldn’t. While Ty had his moments and was a good veteran presence, he’s like 33 years old. Parsons is saying what we are saying put established talent around dak. He especially needs ALL the help he can get.

Daks salary makes that tough but they did him no favors losing guys like cooper for peanuts
...Uh, I'm addressing what is relevant to this thread and what is implied in Parsons tweet. I'm not here to derail it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s almost like Parsons wants off this team. He really needs to shut down the Twitter comments. This is at least the second shot at Dak in the past three of days.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons is acting like a spoiled brat. I don't know why anyone would like this behavior. Keep it in the locker room and off social media.

Rajveer

Reaction score
And that teammate isn't going anywhere, he has to see him next season.

Also, the last thing a player should do is talk about another players money. QB position getting paid team breaking contracts is not on Prescott, it's the problem with owners and their desperation. Like I mentioned in my last two posts, if Micah has an issue with players trying to get the most out of what their owners are willing to offer - then I better see Micah taking the most team friendly deal we've ever seen an elite player take. He'll soon be taking a good chunk of our cap soon as well.
Maybe it was a swipe at the owners and not Dak.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We finally have accountability on this team and people are upset smh
You're really ok with players calling each other out, publicly? If one has to go, it won't be Dak....his contract won't allow it.....Parsons will bring players and picks....that's probably what Micha wants....Quinn will take him to whatever team he ends up on.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
It’s almost like Parsons wants off this team. He really needs to shut down the Twitter comments. This is at least the second shot at Dak in the past three of days.
Well, he likes the Eagles thou.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry took Dak's weapons away and expected him to succeed. Which he did until he needed those weapons. Like I said. The season was lost as far as the playoffs when Cooper was let go or not replaced. I hope Micah keeps it up:bow: The old man idiot on the glory yacht will continue to screw and cause chaos on this team.

Last edited: