Pay Prescott!

aria

Reaction score
pay him big time. I want to see the team play like the previous 3 games" without talent." Pressure kills dak, he had 2 hurries and maybe 3 pressures last night.

"we have no talent" lmao. what a lame excuse. he was pressured and panic
And Zeke is worthless without a good O line or against weak run defenses. Did you support his contract?

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Dak clearly showed he deserves Russell Wilson money! Please lock him up now Jerrah, the longer you wait the more the price goes up.

Russel Wilson money, no thank you.

I heard a sports talk show while driving home from work, the subject was Dak Prescott.

He said Dak was a good stud quarterback but not elite. Hence pay Day good money but
not elite money. His argument was basically Dak is great with a supporting cast but without
tackles and wide receiver (Jets game) Dak is just an average quarterback. I happen to
agree with his consensus. Pay Dak but don't break the bank.

aria

Reaction score
Russel Wilson money, no thank you.

I heard a sports talk show while driving home from work, the subject was Dak Prescott.

He said Dak was a good stud quarterback but not elite. Hence pay Day good money but
not elite money. His argument was basically Dak is great with a supporting cast but without
tackles and wide receiver (Jets game) Dak is just an average quarterback. I happen to
agree with his consensus. Pay Dak but don't break the bank.
Again, as to what I just said, did you support Zeke’s contract?

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I’ve been a critic of Dak but it’s becoming clearer to me he’s enough with the supporting cast in tact.

It’s time to pay him. It’s only going to cost us more the longer we wait.
Yes, he's enough with a good supporting cast.
Good thing is, everyone but Cooper (who will certainly get signed) is locked up long term, so this team should be a playoff contender for years to come based on the talent.

aria

Reaction score
I supported Zeke's contract.

How much or how high are you willing to accept as payment for Dak's qb service?
35-40 million. He’s much more valuable than Zeke and Zeke got paid top 1 or 2 for his position.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
We're not going to have a more serviceable QB before Mahomes breaks the market, might as well.

I particularly don't want to repeat the Cassel Weedon Sanchez and Orton years, while wasting away critical players career years..like TSmith

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Honestly with some of the qb play we’re seeing recently in this league.... just based on that maybe we should pay him. Not 40 mil though.

Will he be a guy that can win it himself.... probably not. But we’ve see he’s improving.... he has the right mindset to win games.... and I like how he’s néver scared.

with the right coaching staff he can win it all. Not sure that’s the current one though.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Is Dallas going to resign Quinn??

They really should and go get a stud DT too. No more draft projects. I had high hopes for Collins this year, but he's been getting pushed around all season.

There was one play where Collins literally got pushed back and thrown to the ground Sunday night. Even the guard was like "dude are you even trying?" I was embarrassed just watching it.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I’ve been a critic but he’s upped his game this year and done enough to secure his future here.

I'm really shocked at how much better Dak looks to me. More compact throwing motion, better accuracy, faster decision making.

I'd pay him, and before this season I was a no.

aria

Reaction score
so the playoff game vs the Rams didn't matter?
how about vs the Packers?
EVERY game in the NFL matters.
He's a stud as an athlete, a dud as a QB.
Just for the record, you didn’t support Zeke’s contract, did you?