Paying Zeke $3m/yr; could've had Zack Moss $4m/yr

Siroky

Reaction score
Pathetic reaction. Low salary : knows the offense system and players : great blocker : will pick up the tough yards and might have an oline playing better than 2022! Not a reach, it’s a good signing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Also, at that point, Dallas was looking toward the draft to get a RB. So Moss was probably not even on the Radar.
However, the disliker crowd needs to find fault with it by skewing the facts.
I agree I think their intention is supposed to get a running back but the way the runs went on the running back and it happened to hit on the two areas of the draft we didn't really have a pick we had no shot and getting one in the last two rounds was not gonna be any better than what we have right now that's my opinion but I think we got a pretty good little stable of running backs to find which ones rise to the top before September... And like Jerry said all these trades that fans want it could still happen before the trade deadline they can go get a running back if this thing looks as bad as the wide receiver by committee in 2018 and they were willing to go get an amari Cooper with the first round pick they can find a team willing to let go of a good back sometime during the season if this looks terrible if it's just falling apart at the seams they will fix it...

Proof

Reaction score
Wow….. Someone made a thread upset that the Cowboys didn’t sign captain JAG Zach Moss. Cowboys fans complain about everything. :facepalm:
seriously. i don't understand the infatuation with this dude.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Still paying Zeke $6 million from his previous contract. So there's that.
LOL classic Cowboys. I honestly wonder if this has ever happened before. A bum gets cut but comes back before his dead money has even cleared. If you were wondering if the front office has officially stopped trying wonder no more.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Yeah either he's too incompetent to run the team, or he's an evil genius three steps ahead of the league in his ability to tank without actually tanking. Fans can't play both sides of the narrative.
OF COURSE he is an genius and three steps ahead....