Payton Officially Saints HC

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Would anyone's opinion of Parcells change if Dallas' offense struggles next year and the Saints w/ Payton light it up offensively?

Bill has been on payton back all the time Payton was not free in his play calling so my opinion of Parcells is not that all too good so far . .As far who will be our new OC. Bill Percells will be our new OC as he has been .I bet you Payton was happy to go

Reaction score
I will add my congrats to Payton as a lot of others have......I personnally think that Parcells will go outside for an OC. I am sure he has probably been looking around ever since Payton started being interviewed. Getting Henning and making him assistant HC would be a promotion and he would run a similar offense as we have now. David Lee will probably move up to QB coach. I would hate to lose Gibbs but I think we could use a new line coach if we lost Sparano. How about Linehan from Miami. On the other hand BP really likes Sparano and might make him the OC. I don't like the Haley idea but I guess we could do worse. I think BP has already picked his guy but will wait awhile before his announcement.:rolleyes:

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I want nothing that disrupts the continuity of our offense, it's not like we have the talent to re-learn a new system on the run again

Then you should want Henning too. As a former Parcells assistant, his offense is similar to what we are running now.

Hoods

Reaction score
Bach said:
I doubt it. It wasn't Payton who played for a tie going into the final few minutes each week.

What, did he tell you that?

neosapien23

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
I didn't have time to read all the post, so maybe this has been brought up.

Maybe he will trade for Glover and Ellis from us, since it has been rumored they may be gone.

Doubt it. New Orleans has a ton of talent on the Dline.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Doubt it. New Orleans has a ton of talent on the Dline.

Howard was surpassed and suspended last year. They have a nucleus of young talent on Dline. But they have not really done much on the field.

Summerfun - Continuity on offense? Gotta keep that going!:lmao: :lmao:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I wish we could get Henning, but it aint gonna happen. We need someone to solve this offensive line mess. Coordinators make a difference. Look what Greg Williams did for the Commanders.:banghead: