PC gone too far?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;3314731 said:
That's funny. You've been ignoring the very definition of racism that you posted yourself.

Baloney. You've all but smeared this kid as a racist. Your bull**** parsing of the situation ("his words and actions are racist, not him") and backpedaling won't change a damn thing. You wanna have it both ways? Then go to a more gullible forum.

rkell87

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3314746 said:
Yeah, but I was speaking to his very political correct attitude where anything can turn into a class-action lawsuit.
ah i see. huh. now i see where he is coming from, he sees money signs from this.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
rkell87;3314735 said:
if you get out of the store with the merchandise your scott free they cant touch you, they can just call the cops and hope they catch you. why you ask? because once you are outside the store if they touch you you can sue them...thats right you get caught stealing and you can sue them.

i learned that later. Came in handy for going on beer runs. my friend through a case of bud light right into this stockboy's chest to keep him off him one time.

we were pretty bad.

the thing is that when i got caught stealing they didnt do anything more than take me to a conference room in the back, told me that i was a bad person and was never welcome back for about half an hour, threatened to call the cops and then called my mother to pick me up.

i realize that freaking people out is a bit worse than stealing maybe but this much worse?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3314746 said:
Yeah, but I was speaking to his very political correct attitude where anything can turn into a class-action lawsuit.

when did he suddenly become a lawyer? he used to be in finance.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;3314741 said:
Baloney. You've all but smeared this kid as a racist. Your bull**** parsing of the situation ("his words and actions are racist, not him") and backpedaling won't change a damn thing. You wanna have it both ways? Then go to a more gullible forum.
Uh...if you actually read the thread, you'd know that I have not claimed he's racist. My original statement.

theogt;3314511 said:
The kid did something racist
That is NOT claiming *he* is racist. In fact, I've said the opposite several times:

theogt;3314624 said:
Whether the kid himself is in fact a racist is not in question. No one ever made such a claim.

theogt;3314668 said:
No one is claiming he's racist.

theogt;3314690 said:
Perhaps it has been unclear. I don't have conclusive evidence that the kid is racist and I would never make that claim without it. However, very clearly this act was an act of racism.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3314756 said:
This has nothing to do with theo being a lawyer.

i am sorry but there is no way in hell that i believe that hes a lawyer. there are very simple forms of argumentation they teach you in the first year of law school that he doesnt have the slightest clue about.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;3314759 said:
i am sorry but there is no way in hell that i believe that hes a lawyer. there are very simple forms of argumentation they teach you in the first year of law school that he doesnt have the slightest clue about.

FuzzyLumpkins;3314761 said:
:laugh2::laugh1:I think they just teach you contracts and ethics in law school.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;3314759 said:
Actually, you haven't the "slightest clue" as to what is taught in law school. Law schools don't teach "forms of argumentation." This is pretty funny.

rkell87

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;3314752 said:
i learned that later. Came in handy for going on beer runs. my friend through a case of bud light right into this stockboy's chest to keep him off him one time.

we were pretty bad.

the thing is that when i got caught stealing they didnt do anything more than take me to a conference room in the back, told me that i was a bad person and was never welcome back for about half an hour, threatened to call the cops and then called my mother to pick me up.

i realize that freaking people out is a bit worse than stealing maybe but this much worse?
no stealing is worse no one was endanger here he couldn't make people leave i still dont think anything he did was clearly illegal where as stealing even to keep your family from starving is still clearly an illegal act.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;3314754 said:
Uh...if you actually read the thread, you'd know that I have not claimed he's racist. My original statement.

That is NOT claiming *he* is racist. In fact, I've said the opposite several times:

There's only one problem: he didn't do anything racist. Not by any reasonable person's definition, that is, so that excuses you. In the meantime, please continue promoting your fantasy world where non-racist teens suddenly and inexplicably do "racist" things.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3314762 said:
:laugh2::laugh1:

I really don't care it just feeds more and more into him having:

Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3314758 said:
He's a corporate lawyer I believe.

Don't be too impressed. There's a reason why laymen are allowed to represent themselves in court. It ain't that hard. Surgery on the other hand ...