Penn State Head Coach Joe Paterno FIRED *SuperMerge*

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4236817 said:
No. a logical person would wait for proof instead of saying "My proof is I just know."

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself... stop...

So much evidence points to Joe knowing, but YOU are the one that just knows...

Just STOP... it's embarrassing...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
trickblue;4236832 said:
Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself... stop...

So much evidence points to Joe knowing, but YOU are the one that just knows...

Just STOP... it's embarrassing...

Show the evidence. I have been begging for someone to show evidence rather than guessing. No one has yet to show any. None. Zero. Zilch.

PLEASE. I BEG YOU TO SHOW SOME EVIDENCE. i WANT TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE I HATE CHILD MOLESTERS AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE. I WANT TO BE SEEN AS HATING PATERNO JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE LEMMINGS.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...SHOW SOME OF THIS EVIDENCE.

trickblue

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4236856 said:
Show the evidence. I have been begging for someone to show evidence rather than guessing. No one has yet to show any. None. Zero. Zilch.

PLEASE. I BEG YOU TO SHOW SOME EVIDENCE. i WANT TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE I HATE CHILD MOLESTERS AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSE. I WANT TO BE SEEN AS HATING PATERNO JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE LEMMINGS.

I got nothing anymore... I gave you links... I drew valid conclusions...

You are hopeless... and pretty much have given up on you...

It REALLY is embarrassing... for you...

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
trickblue;4236872 said:
I got nothing anymore... I gave you links... I drew valid conclusions...

You are hopeless... and pretty much have given up on you...

It REALLY is embarrassing... for you...

You gave a link that said NOTHING about this. It was speculation about something entirely different.

If it is embarrassing to wait for evidence before I hang a guy. then by God, I'll be embarrassed.

The ones who should be embarrassed are the ones who call themselves Americans who feel they can be vigilantes and roll with wild speculation before they know what the hell they are dealing with.

On second thought. I am not embarrassed at all. Hell I am proud to be willing to wait until all is know before hanging a guy. I am embarrassed for you and other though.

trickblue

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4236896 said:
You gave a link that said NOTHING about this. It was speculation about something entirely different.

If it is embarrassing to wait for evidence before I hang a guy. then by God, I'll be embarrassed.

The ones who should be embarrassed are the ones who call themselves Americans who feel they can be vigilantes and roll with wild speculation before they know what the hell they are dealing with.

On second thought. I am not embarrassed at all. Hell I am proud to be willing to wait until all is know before hanging a guy. I am embarrassed for you and other though.

But you aren't willing to wait... you are on the forefront...

btw... you should be embarrassed...

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
trickblue;4236909 said:
But you aren't willing to wait... you are on the forefront...

btw... you should be embarrassed...

Wait for what? SHould I just sit by and watch the lynching without proof. And after the lynching when no proof comes just let it die a quiet death?

You are the one not willing to wait. You post a half baked story about Sandusky maybe, possibly, could have been rumored to be pimping kid to rich donors of his foundation, claiming it is proof that Paterno knew about it.

*** is that? That is absurd. And no, I am not embarrassed to defend someone who hasn't committed a crime and not been proven by anyone to have known what was going on and covered it up.

You should be embarrassed for convicting a man with no proof.

trickblue

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4236925 said:
Wait for what? SHould I just sit by and watch the lynching without proof. And after the lynching when no proof comes just let it die a quiet death?

You are the one not willing to wait. You post a half baked story about Sandusky maybe, possibly, could have been rumored to be pimping kid to rich donors of his foundation, claiming it is proof that Paterno knew about it.

*** is that? That is absurd. And no, I am not embarrassed to defend someone who hasn't committed a crime and not been proven by anyone to have known what was going on and covered it up.

You should be embarrassed for convicting a man with no proof.

Not convicting anyone... just connecting dots...

JBS

Reaction score

Paterno himself said he should have done more. What else do you need to hear? That's straight out of his mouth. Stop it already

trickblue

Reaction score
To say that Joe didn't know makes him the most incompetent boob in the history of college sports...

If he did know, well, we all know what that means...

trickblue

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4236933 said:
Paterno himself said he should have done more. What else do you need to hear? That's straight out of his mouth. Stop it already

He misspoke...

JBS

Reaction score
trickblue;4236935 said:
He misspoke...

Is that honestly CC's rebuttal to that argument? I haven't read the thread

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4236937 said:
Is that honestly CC's rebuttal to that argument? I haven't read the thread

No, I never said that and I agree. Have said since the beginning he should have done more.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
trickblue;4236929 said:
Not convicting anyone... just connecting dots...

Convicting him in the court of public opinion with out any evidence. Check your pm.

Rogah

Reaction score

We know McQueary witnessed the despicable act in the shower in 2002 on a Friday. We know he next called his father and we know the next day set up a meeting with Paterno at Paterno's house. So the 28 year old GA met with Paterno Saturday.

Everything I have just written above is 100% accepted as the truth.

In order to support Paterno's innocence what you have to believe is that the GA, who was obviously scared ****less over what he had just seen, went to Paterno to ask Paterno what the heck he should do and while seeking the advice of this highly respected man, decided not to tell him the whole story.

I'm sorry, but I have to seriously question the intelligence of anyone who believes that, at this meeting, McQueary just sorta gave Paterno half the story and beat around the bush and was extremely vague. You don't go asking someone you respect tremendously for their advice and then leave out the single most important part of the whole story.

This forum is not a court of law. None of us have the authority to send Paterno to jail. Consequently, we are able to use our abilities of deductive reasoning to figure out something that anyone with an IQ north of Forrest Gump's can plainly see.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
Rogah;4236945 said:
We know McQueary witnessed the despicable act in the shower in 2002 on a Friday. We know he next called his father and we know the next day set up a meeting with Paterno at Paterno's house. So the 28 year old GA met with Paterno Saturday.

Everything I have just written above is 100% accepted as the truth.

In order to support Paterno's innocence what you have to believe is that the GA, who was obviously scared ****less over what he had just seen, went to Paterno to ask Paterno what the heck he should do and while seeking the advice of this highly respected man, decided not to tell him the whole story.

I'm sorry, but I have to seriously question the intelligence of anyone who believes that, at this meeting, McQueary just sorta gave Paterno half the story and beat around the bush and was extremely vague. You don't go asking someone you respect tremendously for their advice and then leave out the single most important part of the whole story.

You also left out that the first person he called was his dad, who I assume also heard the story from his son. Then told him to go to Paterno. Why didn't THAT adult tell the GA to call the cops? Maybe he didn't give his dad the whole story. Maybe he was embarrassed to talk in graphic language to older men. Once again, this calls for speculation. You would think that had the Grand jury thought Paterno knew more than he did, but did nothing more, he would have been either charged or at least reprimanded in the indictment. So then you have to question the intelligence of the Grand Jury, prosecutors and investigators.

Rogah

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4236949 said:
You also left out that the first person he called was his dad,
Actually, no I didn't. I wrote "We know McQueary witnessed the despicable act in the shower in 2002 on a Friday. We know he next called his father"
who I assume also heard the story from his son. Then told him to go to Paterno. Why didn't THAT adult tell the GA to call the cops? Maybe he didn't give his dad the whole story.
Oh, believe you me, I have nothing but scorn and contempt for the McQueary clan. Cowardice clearly runs in that family.
Maybe he was embarrassed to talk in graphic language to older men. Once again, this calls for speculation. You would think that had the Grand jury thought Paterno knew more than he did, but did nothing more, he would have been either charged or at least reprimanded in the indictment. So then you have to question the intelligence of the Grand Jury, prosecutors and investigators.
Not one bit, and you're showing you don't really understand how the legal process works. The grand jury can only make use of the testimony they have. If McQueary met with Paterno and McQueary testified they discussed ABC and Paterno testified they discussed ABC, then the grand jury cannot conclude they discussed XYZ because they're not allowed to use deductive reasoning, no matter how painfully obvious it is. A grand jury cannot conclude a person (or people) is lying when there is no contradicting testimony.

That's why I established that in this forum, we are not beholden to the same restraints a jury (or grand jury) is. We are allowed to use our brains and abilities to reason in ways the legal system cannot. We are allowed to consider circumstantial evidence, whereas juries may not.

Rogah

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4236952 said:
Interesting article on Ray Gricar and the 1998 incident.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ky-Has-Been-Missing-Since-2005-133615093.html

Sounds more and more like since he who was a bull dog didn't pursue it, maybe Paterno didn't know.
I think you're confusing the 1998 incident with the 2002 incident. This article says Gricar was never even informed of the 2002 incident - which is kinda the problem. No proper authorities were informed of the 2002 incident (sorry, but the Penn State administration does not count as a "proper authority).

joseephuss

Reaction score
There is speculation that the state whistle blower laws may be playing a part as to why McQueary has not been fired yet. Even if they can't fire him right now, they can suspend him. There is no reason for him to be at the game this weekend.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
2233boys;4236110 said:
The one guy he informed was in charge of Campus police. It wasn't enough though he should have done more.

Thank you. I didn't realise that or misread it. My appologies for my mistake.

RoyTheHammer;4236120 said:
From the grand jury testimony, Schultz was the head of campus police.. and he was informed of what Joe was told by the graduate assistant, McQueary. It still wasn't enough though, i agree. He should have gone to the municipal police force or the state dept.

Thank you as well. I some how missed that in all the reading. I appreciate the information.

Romo 2 Austin;4236282 said:
Im glad he was fired.

It was the only thing the University folks could possibly do. There was simply no other way with this.

starman22;4236708 said:
Just announced that Mcqueary will not be at the game on saturday

As he shouldn't be. Nor should he ever be a coach on the sideline of any other Penn State game, or any other game for that matter. He's as guilty as anyone for his lack of action in this.

Seeing what he saw, and doing as little as he did, is absolutely sickening to me.

2233boys;4236718 said:
Unless he is fired, I don't care.

He definately should be fired. Should have already happened when they fired Joe.

Cajuncowboy;4236719 said:
Yeah, it's absurd that he is still on staff and Paterno is fired.

Agreed.

Rogah;4236959 said:
I think you're confusing the 1998 incident with the 2002 incident. This article says Gricar was never even informed of the 2002 incident - which is kinda the problem. No proper authorities were informed of the 2002 incident (sorry, but the Penn State administration does not count as a "proper authority).

Exactly. Couldn't agree more.

Telling the campus police, I'm sorry, simply doesn't cut it for me in this situation.

If someone stole some books from the school you call the Campus Police. If someone is partying too loud on the campus you call the Campus Police.

If someone is raping 10 year old boys on the campus I'm sorry you don't call the Campus police. This is a little out of their realm of power. The first people you call are the local authorities.

Calling the campus police, on such an evil, and violent, crime just smacks of University officials trying to get out front of this and cover it up best they could to save the University embarrassement.

Anyone with a shred of common sense would know that you skip campus 'police' in situations like this and go to the people who really are cops.

And I noticed a whole lot of back and forth about rather Paterno knew more or not. I'll say this.

I don't know rather he did or not. I don't care if he did or not. He was given information from someone on his staff about an incredibly terrible act and he did the bare minimum possible by calling his boss.

He didn't need to know anymore than what he knew about the 2002 incident to know he needed to act in the proper way. He did not.

I will also say it's of my opinion that it's highly unlikely, unless the guy lives with his head in the sand, that he didn't know about the 1998 incident. I have a really hard time believing that the guy didn't know that his DC was under investigation, and possibly going to be charged, with something in 1998.

I do believe he knew, at the very least, that much. Given that knowledge and then you are given the information that McQueary gave him in 2002 and you still do the bare minimum?

Disgusting.