Per Schefter, Zeke deal to be done within 24 hours **merged**

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I wonder how the media outlets are finding out/ coming up with this figure numbers with zeke's new contract deal, so fast as the i's and t's are still needing to be dotted and connected and
end of the deal is in progress ?

Is this the agent leaking this ? .... or Cowboys office leaking this ? :confused:

My guess is the local reporters are speaking to the team because they are saying things like the deal still has some major obstacles to get through.

The national guys are probably hearing everything straight from the agent and he's letting them know it's basically a done deal.

Just a guess.

CB61

Reaction score
Anyway with all this hype we better win or the media will be all over us for a different reason not that they aren't anyway we get down by 10 points they got us being done for the season sometimes with the exception of last year they had to eat their words

Rayman70

Reaction score
DID WE GET INTO THE DELOREAN? lol..Haven't we heard this before?

mcmvp

Reaction score
https://i.*******/0b8t2y8ncqs01.gif

You as well.
:thumbup:
The official numbers will be interesting. Curious to see how much guaranteed money Jerry paid for a TB with mileage.

Zeke is a monster on the field... but it’s possible the Cowboys have already seen his best years (or close to it anyway).

jnday

Reaction score
I've been saying all along that a deal would get done, because Zeke had leverage, unlike the deniers said. So stop trying to steal my humble brag thunder. Braggart!
Jerry could have ruined NFL career if he wanted and Zeke knows it. Zeke never had a chance of getting a big payday if Jerry didn’t want him to have it. What is the worse that could happen with Zeke no signing? Dallas wound have no chance at a Super Bowl and it’s not like Jerry hasn’t went through 20+ Years without going.

Sydla

Reaction score
Quick question, if Elliott signs an extension for 6 years, beyond his remaining two, can the signing bonus be spread out over the 8 full years of the contract or is it only prorated over the 6 years extension?

nobody

Reaction score
Watch the moron get signed and then fail a drug test or pull down a woman's top in public to celebrate.

Jarntt

Reaction score
how sad is it that guy would rather be right and have Dak fail than be wrong and have him do well
And there is the gist of many a message board poster's MO. Sad that they root for being "right" over what's good for the team

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The official numbers will be interesting. Curious to see how much guaranteed money Jerry paid for a TB with mileage.

Zeke is a monster on the field... but it’s possible the Cowboys have already seen his best years (or close to it anyway).

I'm curious about the guaranteed money as well. The devil is in the details.

But I don't think they've "seen his best years", not by a longshot.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't want Zeke costing us Defense......Dak I'm figuring after this season will be finally unmasked even to the most loyal and we will have a Rook starting so he will be cheap.

It's as if you think opinions here matter on such things.

Jerry loves Dak. Jerry is sold on Dak. Jerry is going to pay Dak. It doesn't matter whether we agree with Jerry or not.