Pet Cats Thread...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738244 said:
Do you feel stupid yet, Rampage?? Are you saying you wouldn't take a Dawan Landry, an Adrian Wilson, a Sean Jones, a Jermaine Phillips or a Tank Williams on your team??

Uh ohh..namecalling..watch out Bear!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738244 said:
And the league has changed SOOOOOOO much in these last 2 years... Taylor wouldn't be able to play in the Pro Bowl if he had lived, would he??

Once again, you don't have a freakin' clue...

But since you seem to be determined to be anal about this, just for you, here's a list of current safeties in the NFL that go 220 plus:

Dawan Landry, Ravens... 6-0, 220... has started 32 of the 34 games he's played for a pretty good Ravens defense...

Kerry Rhodes, Jets... 6-3, 220... has started all 64 games he's played in the NFL...

Tank Williams, Pats... 6-2, 223... has played 7 years in the league, and was just signed by the Pats, who have a rep for being pretty good when it comes to personnel evaluation...

Bernie Pollard, Chiefs... 6-1, 225 ... has started 31 of 32 games the last 2 seasons...

Coy Wire, Falcons... 6-0, 228... has played 7 years in the NFL...

Jermaine Phillips, Bucs... 6-2, 220... has started 72 of 94 NFL games...

Sean Jones, Eagles... 6-1, 220... the most sought after free agent safety this offseason...

Michael Lewis, 49ers... 6-1, 222... has started 100 of his 108 NFL games...

Adrian Wilson, Cards... 6-3, 230... you've already conceded this one...

So, there's NINE pretty fair safeties who are playing in the NFL, and go over 220 pounds... the ones in bold font are IMO very good safeties...

Other 220 pound plus safeties currently on NFL rosters include Aaron Rouse, Brandon Harrison, Bryan Scott, Sabby Piscitelli and Keith Lewis... so now we're up to FOURTEEN safeties in the league who go 220 plus...

Yeah, it's OBVIOUS that you can't succeed in the NFL if you're a safety who weighs 220 pounds or more... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Do you feel stupid yet, Rampage?? Are you saying you wouldn't take a Dawan Landry, an Adrian Wilson, a Sean Jones, a Jermaine Phillips or a Tank Williams on your team??
none of which are top safeties in my book. lol @ tank williams the closest one would be Rhodes. so i'll give you Kerry Rhodes. 1 safety in the pros that's 220+ and is a top safety. maybe Moore will be #2 or not...

silverbear;2738247 said:
Just don't get yourself in trouble because you're pissed, man...
the mouth pissed me off before but i'm good now.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2738139 said:
what? simple question. you won't do it cause you know that their's barely any if at all.

Actually, I've just provided you with a list of 14 safeties over 220 pounds, a few or whom are VERY good...

So I guess you were counting on none of us taking the time to go through each NFL roster and answer your question... you were silly to make that assumption...

Maybe next time, you'll do the research yourself before spouting such idiotic generalizations, hoss... the longer you try to hang in this argument, the worse you get owned...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738159 said:
Uh oh SilverBear!!! Bob just called Rampage a name! Go tell the Mods right away!

Haven't bothered to report him to the mods, I really don't want to see him get himself banned just because he's pissed tonight... instead, I tried to warn him to cool it... it's on him if he doesn't take my advice...

I speak as a man who has gotten a few infractions over the years, including one time when I called a poster a moron...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738264 said:
Haven't bothered to report him to the mods, I really don't want to see him get himself banned just because he's pissed tonight... instead, I tried to warn him to cool it... it's on him if he doesn't take my advice...

I speak as a man who has gotten a few infractions over the years, including one time when I called a poster a moron...
wow! don't go near this guy. he's one bad mofo:lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738258 said:
LOL I love getting Bear and BOB all wound up! Mission accomplished. Have a good night everyone.

your butt-buddy just admitted to getting wound up too

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738200 said:
I love how we are getting singled out, but people like Bat,Bob and Silvy are just slurping Moore and saying how he is going to pan out, but yet we get bashed. :lmao2:

I am not a Moore advocate, I am an intangibles guy, and don't think Moore qualifies. But I cannot abide braggarts and fools. And liars. Can't stand those either.

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738149 said:
quit dodging my question just like big mouth and Bob. read on and maybe you could try the multiquote feature:)

Well, it took some time to respond, I had to go through every roster of every team... but I have done so, and I eagerly await your response, because I just punked you AGAIN...

You are simply misinformed if you think there are no 220 pound plus safeties in the NFL, and some of them are quite good, actually... I found five or six I wouldn't mind seeing in a Cowboys uni...

I guess you were too freakin' LAZY to look up the facts for yourself... nope, you expect us to do your work for you... well, I have, and now you look even more profoundly ignorant of the facts...

I said it before, you should run, not walk away from this thread, because hoss, you're just gettin' HAMMERED... your only other salvation would be for the mods to lock this thread down, save you from yourself...

Which may happen if you keep on slingin' the personal insults...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738269 said:
I am not a Moore advocate, I am an intangibles guy, and don't think Moore qualifies. But I cannot abide braggarts and fools. And liars. Can't stand those either.
look at this. dude, shut up cause i bet my life you couldn't back up that big mouth of yours.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Rampage;2738276 said:
look at this. dude, shut up cause i bet my life you couldn't back up that big mouth of yours.

LOL. You should not throw such things away so frivolously, trivial as it might be.