Pet Cats Thread...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738165 said:
Rampage is preaching guys, and asking a logical question and yet to recieve anything factual. There's a reason why there arn't any 220+ SS in the NFL..he's simply going on past record and the names are slim to none. Now THAT'S facts.

Wrong again, Slate... you also need to check the facts before spoutin' off... there are like 15 220 pound plus safeties in the NFL, and five or six of them are really good...

Again, this demonstrates the danger of forming opinions without bothering to check the facts-- you wind up looking pretty stupid...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738289 said:
Wrong again, Slate... you also need to check the facts before spoutin' off... there are like 15 220 pound plus safeties in the NFL, and five or six of them are really good...

Again, this demonstrates the danger of forming opinions without bothering to check the facts-- you wind up looking pretty stupid...

funny thing is is SLATE had a huge hard-on for Sean Jones

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738174 said:
yeah Slate see's all the question dodgers

You knew good and well when you asked the question that it would take an hour or more to look up the answer... I suspect you were counting on nobody caring enough to take the trouble, and for sure you didn't take the trouble your own self... if you had, you wouldn't have asked it...

Too bad for you that you kept on pushing the issue until I got annoyed enough to dig up the facts you requested, thus proving conclusively that you really don't know what you're talking about...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738292 said:
You knew good and well when you asked the question that it would take an hour or more to look up the answer... I suspect you were counting on nobody caring enough to take the trouble, and for sure you didn't take the trouble your own self... if you had, you wouldn't have asked it...

Too bad for you that you kept on pushing the issue until I got annoyed enough to dig up the facts you requested, thus proving conclusively that you really don't know what you're talking about...
if you saw the responses you'd understand why i said that. it's not my fault you're incredibley late every time you respond as evidence on the last page or 2 of this thread.

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738182 said:
I can rattle off 3 names in the history of the NFL that played Safety at 220+ pounds..I can also rattle off 651564651561465156 Safetys that played under that weight.

Your premise is bogus... if there are 15 safeties currently on NFL rosters over 220 pounds, and if five or six of them are GOOD, then clearly your assertion that it's IMPOSSIBLE to be a good NFL safety at 220 plus is garbage...

Terrell OWNED! *Warning* This post cannot be topped. I suggest tapping out. *Warning*

You declaring victory at this point suggests you've taken so many blows in this argument that you're now punch-drunk... truth is, you've been beat like a rented mule... ROTFLMAO...

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738185 said:
you're the guys who need to do it with your love for fat safeties. talk about a post that says a whole bunch of nothing.

IOW, you ran off at the mouth without bothering to check the facts, and now you're too lazy to do so... how sad for you that I wasn't...

silverbear

Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738192 said:
Are you planning on climbing somewhere Slate?

Maybe out of the deep hole he's diggin' himself into... he's probably gonna need more than a ladder for that, though, I don't recall seeing any ladders that high... he'd be better off to keep on digging, they'd probably like him in China... :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738298 said:
Your premise is bogus... if there are 15 safeties currently on NFL rosters over 220 pounds, and if five or six of them are GOOD, then clearly your assertion that it's IMPOSSIBLE to be a good NFL safety at 220 plus is garbage...

You declaring victory at this point suggests you've taken so many blows in this argument that you're now punch-drunk... truth is, you've been beat like a rented mule... ROTFLMAO...
:lmao2:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Bear is going Sisyphus again! LOL. He is going to answer every last remark, you know he has a head of steam going. :D

silverbear

Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738195 said:
I didn't see Bear say that Delmas would suck like you two are with Moore, etc. So yeah stop making asinine remarks.

I worry about what I read about Delmas biting on play fakes, but at the same time I figure there has to be some reason why the Boys like him so much... maybe they think they can break him of that habit...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738200 said:
I love how we are getting singled out, but people like Bat,Bob and Silvy are just slurping Moore and saying how he is going to pan out, but yet we get bashed. :lmao2:

LOL... guess you haven't noticed that you and Rampage are the ONLY ones on your side of this argument, and that every other poster responding is basically raggin' on you...

You're getting singled out because anybody with a LICK OF SENSE can see that your arguments are beyond idiotic...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738208 said:
How? Because we happen to know what's up? Shear coincidence.

Slurp, slurp...

You guys have a bromance goin' on because there's nobody else in here who believes the lame crapola you've been tryin' to run in this thread...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
silverbear;2738308 said:
Slurp, slurp...

You guys have a bromance goin' on because there's nobody else in here who believes the lame crapola you've been tryin' to run in this thread...

I have a sneaking suspicion that they hold hands when they type. But its just a suspicion.

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738234 said:
Cmon it's Roy,Harrison and Wilson

Like I said, clueless... I sincerely hope you learn a valuable lesson from this debate, that you'll actually look up the facts before runnin' off at the mouth...

Sadly, I'm rapidly coming to doubt your ability to learn...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738239 said:
History says no.

Darren Woodson says you're full of crap...

They are usually converted into LB's .IE Kevin Ellison and Nic Harris this year. Both were safetys in college and 220+.

ROTFLMAO... Ellison and Harris are too SLOW to make it at safety, they HAVE to try to move to OLB... Ellison ran a 4.8 at the combine, Harris ran a 4.85... that's even on the slow side for a linebacker...

Comparing them to Moore, who ran a 4.49 40 at his Pro Day workout, only proves once again that you don't have a flippin' clue...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738316 said:
you see what i'm saying, Bob?

that I'm not the only one to notice your and SLATE's, how should I put this...

unusual relationship?

looks like SB is almost catching up, he's on page 12 now :muttley: