Pet Cats Thread...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2738242 said:
we'll if somebody will get me that list of top safeties who weigh 220+ we'll get a good idea.

The list you keep on requesting appears in the next post after this one... I'll be interested to see your response, though I'll predict right now that you'll ignorantly try to disparage the talents of the players I listed...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738253 said:
Uh ohh..namecalling..watch out Bear!

I long ago learned how to play the game according to the board's rules, and that question does not break them... I asked him a question, if he FEELS stupid...

Even intelligent people occasionally do things that make them feel stupid (not that I'm calling Rampage intelligent, you understand)...

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738255 said:
none of which are top safeties in my book.

Then we're back to you being completely CLUELESS... and permit me to note that I predicted your reaction would be precisely this...

Sean Jones is VERY good... Dawan Landry is VERY good... Adrian Wilson is VERY good... Jermaine Phillips is pretty good, too...

For that matter, most of that list has played 5-7 years in the league, and I'd suggest you'll never last that long if you don't have game...

lol @ tank williams

The Pats apparently disagree with you, and like I said, their personnel department is one of the most respected in the league, if not the most respected...

silverbear

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738256 said:
this is why I usually don't tangle with Silverbear, he'll research the hell out of you

Given the completely LAME response Rampage had to all those facts, he shouldn't have tried either... :D

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
silverbear;2738327 said:
I long ago learned how to play the game according to the board's rules, and that question does not break them... I asked him a question, if he FEELS stupid...

Even intelligent people occasionally do things that make them feel stupid (not that I'm calling Rampage intelligent, you understand)...

When Bear gets like this, the smart ones just step aside and let him do his thing. I literally spit my drink out laughing on this one. :lmao2:

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738258 said:
LOL I love getting Bear and BOB all wound up! Mission accomplished. Have a good night everyone.

So, all you're about is trying to tick people off??

I think they call folks like that TROLLS... again, this thread has been a real eye-opening experience...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738259 said:
By research do you mean filler? Ya I guesss:rolleyes:

No, he means FACTS... I understand, that's a foreign concept to you...

I thought you said you were going to bed, troll...

silverbear

Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738262 said:
Who are your top safeties Rampage?

Why on earth would you ask him that, when he's just spent all this time proving that he doesn't have a clue??

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738322 said:
looks like SB is almost catching up, he's on page 12 now :muttley:

:lmao:

Thats why I call him Sisyphus, he will roll that boulder up the hill each and every time. Old timers call it sticktoitiveness.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738338 said:
:lmao:

Thats why I call him Sisyphus, he will roll that boulder up the hill each and every time. Old timers call it sticktoitiveness.

it's pure, raw, uncut entertainment

someone call SVU

silverbear

Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738274 said:
Take it easy on these two kids Bear.

Sorry, there's only two ways this can possibly end-- Slate and Rampage slink away from this thread with their little tails tucked between their little legs, hoping that people quickly forget what went on in here, or some mod takes pity on them, and locks this thread down...

As long as they insist on playing the fool, I'll be right here, mocking them...

It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it... otherwise, those two might go on thinking they know what they're talking about...

We can't have that... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738276 said:
look at this. dude, shut up cause i bet my life you couldn't back up that big mouth of yours.

Ooooooh, now you're an internet tough guy...

There is no surer proof that a poster KNOWS he's been punked than when he starts resorting to veiled threats...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738344 said:
Slate = Troll... by his own admission...

Aw, I can't voice my opinion now? So now I'm a troll? Who else do you like? let's see if we can agree on something

silverbear

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738290 said:
funny thing is is SLATE had a huge hard-on for Sean Jones

Was he?? Guess he doesn't mind "fat safeties", after all...

Verrrrrrrrry interesting... :D