Pet Cats Thread...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738192 said:
Are you planning on climbing somewhere Slate?

to the top of William Moore's fat ***! stupid, William the lard boy

nvm the fact that he's as fast as any safety in this class

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738191 said:
So if Slate and Rampage already know who is going to pan out and who won't in this draft, then why aren't you scouting for an NFL team and helping all of these REAL scouts that continue to miss on picks?

:cool:

I love how we are getting singled out, but people like Bat,Bob and Silvy are just slurping Moore and saying how he is going to pan out, but yet we get bashed. :lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738200 said:
I love how we are getting singled out, but people like Bat,Bob and Silvy are just slurping Moore and saying how he is going to pan out, but yet we get bashed. :lmao2:
the funniest part of this whole thing is you 2 always have to get assurances from one another

GAY!

are you 2 going to pick out drapes tomorrow?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738205 said:
the funniest part of this whole thing is you 2 always have to get assurances from one another

GAY!

How? Because we happen to know what's up? Shear coincidence.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738194 said:
:lmao: :lmao2: That was funny. Like seriously clown funny. Harrison weighs a whopping ONE pound more than Moore did (at the combine). So Harrison's career is on the downside and that makes everything he did immaterial? :lmao2:

Chung is 215. What is so magical about 220?

Seriously, there is a reason why children have curfews. :)
Bat and his child jokes.... Harrison hasn't been anything special since 04. he's also about to retire. a whole bunch of nothing again from the mouth.

SLATEmosphere;2738208 said:
How? Because we happen to know what's up? Shear coincidence.
they 'll see what's up when Moore is a failure as an nfl safety.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738221 said:
Bat and his child jokes.... Harrison hasn't been anything special since 04. he's also about to retire. a whole bunch of nothing again from the mouth.

they 'll see what's up when Moore is a failure as an nfl safety.

I think the smog of New York is messing with your head

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738229 said:
:rolleyes: still waiting on that list of 220+ top nfl safeties

Cmon it's Roy,Harrison and Wilson, 3 guys, with Wilson being decent and Roy lasting only 3 years..that's some high probability right there.:rolleyes: . Just makes me wanna jump for joy for those big safetys.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738237 said:
If you weigh more than 220 you can't play safety in the NFL?

History says no. They are usually converted into LB's .IE Kevin Ellison and Nic Harris this year. Both were safetys in college and 220+.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738237 said:
If you weigh more than 220 you can't play safety in the NFL?
we'll if somebody will get me that list of top safeties who weigh 220+ we'll get a good idea.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2738117 said:
well Darren Woodson hasn't played in 5 years and Taylor is dead.

And the league has changed SOOOOOOO much in these last 2 years... Taylor wouldn't be able to play in the Pro Bowl if he had lived, would he??

Once again, you don't have a freakin' clue...

But since you seem to be determined to be anal about this, just for you, here's a list of current safeties in the NFL that go 220 plus:

Dawan Landry, Ravens... 6-0, 220... has started 32 of the 34 games he's played for a pretty good Ravens defense...

Kerry Rhodes, Jets... 6-3, 220... has started all 64 games he's played in the NFL...

Tank Williams, Pats... 6-2, 223... has played 7 years in the league, and was just signed by the Pats, who have a rep for being pretty good when it comes to personnel evaluation...

Bernie Pollard, Chiefs... 6-1, 225 ... has started 31 of 32 games the last 2 seasons...

Coy Wire, Falcons... 6-0, 228... has played 7 years in the NFL...

Jermaine Phillips, Bucs... 6-2, 220... has started 72 of 94 NFL games...

Sean Jones, Eagles... 6-1, 220... the most sought after free agent safety this offseason...

Michael Lewis, 49ers... 6-1, 222... has started 100 of his 108 NFL games...

Adrian Wilson, Cards... 6-3, 230... you've already conceded this one...

So, there's NINE pretty fair safeties who are playing in the NFL, and go over 220 pounds... the ones in bold font are IMO very good safeties...

Other 220 pound plus safeties currently on NFL rosters include Aaron Rouse, Brandon Harrison, Bryan Scott, Sabby Piscitelli and Keith Lewis... so now we're up to FOURTEEN safeties in the league who go 220 plus...

Yeah, it's OBVIOUS that you can't succeed in the NFL if you're a safety who weighs 220 pounds or more... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Do you feel stupid yet, Rampage?? Are you saying you wouldn't take a Dawan Landry, an Adrian Wilson, a Sean Jones, a Jermaine Phillips or a Tank Williams on your team??

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738239 said:
History says no. They are usually converted into LB's .IE Kevin Ellison and Nic Harris this year. Both were safetys in college and 225+.

and slow as molasses, and can only play in the box, that's why they have to move to LB

there haven't been many 260+lb running backs in the NFL either, but look at Brandon Jacobs

the discrimination coming from you guys is funny, since I seem to remember you guys jumping down my throat, bringing up how people doubted Emmitt Smith because he was thought to be too small and too slow to succeed in the NFL

hypocrisy at it's finest

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2738123 said:
which is why you're cool in my book. if we disagree on something you have fun with it and joke. he shoots off his big mouth like some know it all tough guy.

Just don't get yourself in trouble because you're pissed, man...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738182 said:
I can rattle off 3 names in the history of the NFL that played Safety at 220+ pounds..I can also rattle off 651564651561465156 Safetys that played under that weight.

Hmmm I'm going to go with the ladder. That seems to be the formula in the NFL and I'll take my chance with what's working.

Terrell OWNED! *Warning* This post cannot be topped. I suggest tapping out. *Warning*

Only THREE??? Seriously, how old are you? Besides Roy Williams, Darren Woodson, Adrian Wilson and Rodney Harrison (thats FOUR already mentioned by the way), have you never heard of Steve Atwater, Bennie Blades, Eric Turner, Joey Browner, Carnell Lake, David Fulcher ..... do we need to keep going??

If so, I going to have to start charging you, education ain't free you know. :D

In this draft alone, there are MORE THAN THREE safeties at 220 plus: Bruton, Moore, Vaughn, Hodge plus quite a few that don't meet your 220 magical safety defining line, at around 215: Chung, Otis Wiley, Michael Hamlin, Courtney Green, Jamarca Sanford, Al Afalava, etc.

By the way, some of these guys also run in the 4.4's, pretty scary "fat" guys, huh?