Pet Cats Thread...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738153 said:
there are barely any oversized safeties, you idiot

only a select few can be that big and run that fast to play the position

btw, I guess Chip Vaughn won't amount to anything in the pros either then, huh?

Uh oh SilverBear!!! Bob just called Rampage a name! Go tell the Mods right away!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Laron Landry is 213

OMG!!!!! akfjakljfkdjfaksfjkdsfjaklsdfjkalsdfjalksfjaksdlfjldkfjdlkjfkldsfjsdl

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738154 said:
Belichick?? You mean that shining beacon of virtue who always tells the truth? You mean the coach that has had one of the decade's best safeties, Rodney Harrison (who is 220)? THAT Belichick?

Haven't you learned that you do not listen to what Belichick SAYS, you should watch what Belichick DOES.

Belichick loves Chung (as well as Delmas) and has brought him in for several work outs. That is the same player that you have insulted and hurled derogatories, insults and falsities based solely on your interpretation of Belichick's latest dogma.
hey he finally names one yet he still weighs less than Moore at the combine. also Rodney's career is over so cross him off the list too. Chung isn't 220+ and either is Delmas.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage is preaching guys, and asking a logical question and yet to recieve anything factual. There's a reason why there arn't any 220+ SS in the NFL..he's simply going on past record and the names are slim to none. Now THAT'S facts.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Rampage;2738117 said:
well Darren Woodson hasn't played in 5 years and Taylor is dead. name some current ones big mouth

Oh no. Someone is putting on his big boy pants. :rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738160 said:
Laron Landry is 213

exactly! he's not 220+ like Moore is. and Landry is a proven product unlike roy part 2

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738170 said:
exactly! he's not 220+ like Moore is. and Landry is a proven product unlike roy part 2

if he eats for 2 more years he's going to be a fat **** and out of the league!!!

better tell Danny Boy not to feed him!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738165 said:
Rampage is preaching guys, and asking a logical question and yet to recieve anything factual. There's a reason why there arn't any 220+ SS in the NFL..he's simply going on past record and the names are slim to none. Now THAT'S facts.
yeah Slate see's all the question dodgers

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738160 said:
Laron Landry is 213

Landry was a top ten prospect and picked in the top 10. He's jus a legit Safety. And going by Silverbears standards, 7-10 pounds is ALOT.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738165 said:

How many LB sized individuals who can cover like a corner do you think there are?? I have given you several players that fit your description (by the way is 230 your personal Maginot Line, or did Belichick whisper that in your ear?) for both of you to conveniently dismiss each and every time.

I am not your parent (thank the heavens) to wipe the spittle off your puss every time you throw a tantrum. Do some research on your own, you obviously lack some serious knowledge of the game.

And don't bother replying, I'll do it for you.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :cool:

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I can rattle off 3 names in the history of the NFL that played Safety at 220+ pounds..I can also rattle off 651564651561465156 Safetys that played under that weight.

Hmmm I'm going to go with the ladder. That seems to be the formula in the NFL and I'll take my chance with what's working.

Terrell OWNED! *Warning* This post cannot be topped. I suggest tapping out. *Warning*

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738181 said:
How many LB sized individuals who can cover like a corner do you think there are?? I have given you several players that fit your description (by the way is 230 your personal Maginot Line, or did Belichick whisper that in your ear?) for both of you to conveniently dismiss each and every time.

I am not your parent (thank the heavens) to wipe the spittle off your puss every time you throw a tantrum. Do some research on your own, you obviously lack some serious knowledge of the game.

And don't bother replying, I'll do it for you.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :cool:

you're the guys who need to do it with your love for fat safeties. talk about a post that says a whole bunch of nothing.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738182 said:
I can rattle off 3 names in the history of the NFL that played Safety at 220+ pounds..I can also rattle off 651564651561465156 Safetys that played under that weight.

Hmmm I'm going to go with the ladder. That seems to be the formula in the NFL and I'll take my chance with what's working.

Terrell OWNED! *Warning* This post cannot be topped. I suggest tapping out. *Warning*

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
So if Slate and Rampage already know who is going to pan out and who won't in this draft, then why aren't you scouting for an NFL team and helping all of these REAL scouts that continue to miss on picks?

:cool:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
headhunterroy05;2738191 said:
So if Slate and Rampage already know who is going to pan out and who won't in this draft, then why aren't you scouting for an NFL team and helping all of these REAL scouts that continue to miss on picks?

:cool:
oh so now we're the only ones who have an opinion on who will pan out or not? you must be another fan of fat safeties

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao2: That was funny. Like seriously clown funny. Harrison weighs a whopping ONE pound more than Moore did (at the combine). So Harrison's career is on the downside and that makes everything he did immaterial? :lmao2:

Chung is 215. What is so magical about 220?

Seriously, there is a reason why children have curfews. :)

Rampage;2738164 said:
hey he finally names one yet he still weighs less than Moore at the combine. also Rodney's career is over so cross him off the list too. Chung isn't 220+ and either is Delmas.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I didn't see Bear say that Delmas would suck like you two are with Moore, etc. So yeah stop making asinine remarks.