Pet Cats Thread...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2738296 said:
if you saw the responses you'd understand why i said that. it's not my fault you're incredibley late every time you respond as evidence on the last page or 2 of this thread.

Uhhhh, the reason I'm "late" is because it took a considerable amount of time to work my way through every NFL roster...

Only a weasel would constantly taunt people with "I want a list of 220 pound safeties in the NFL), over and over and over again, then dis the guy who actually took the time to respond to his question... don't be a weasel, Rampage, you've already made yourself look bad enough...

silverbear

Reaction score
BAT;2738304 said:
Bear is going Sisyphus again! LOL. He is going to answer every last remark, you know he has a head of steam going. :D

Well, I'm gettin' kind of hungry, I may take a little time to bake some chicken...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738353 said:
Uhhhh, the reason I'm "late" is because it took a considerable amount of time to work my way through every NFL roster...

Only a weasel would constantly taunt people with "I want a list of 220 pound safeties in the NFL), over and over and over again, then dis the guy who actually took the time to respond to his question... don't be a weasel, Rampage, you've already made yourself look bad enough...

Are you so lonely that you have to feel like a big man on these boards? Does it make up for your shortcomings?

silverbear

Reaction score
BAT;2738312 said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that they hold hands when they type. But its just a suspicion.

Hmmmmm... maybe it's simpler than that, an IP check of their posts might be rather interesting...

Or perhaps it's like one of the fathers in Summer School said about the two slackers who always hung out together-- "makes sense, they share the same brain"... :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738363 said:
Hmmmmm... maybe it's simpler than that, an IP check of their posts might be rather interesting...

Or perhaps it's like one of the fathers in Summer School said about the two slackers who always hung out together-- "makes sense, they share the same brain"... :D

:lmao2:Rampage is a goober, but he's not that lame

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
silverbear;2738355 said:
Well, I'm gettin' kind of hungry, I may take a little time to bake some chicken...

You are killing me!! You got to take this act on stage, I swear you outdo Caliendo!

:lmao2:

silverbear

Reaction score
BAT;2738331 said:
When Bear gets like this, the smart ones just step aside and let him do his thing. I literally spit my drink out laughing on this one. :lmao2:

You're not the first message board poster who has told me he likes it when I "get on a roll"...

I'm havin' fun, too... at this point, this is an exercise designed to plumb the depths of Rampage's and Slate's masochism... how much punishment can they take before they scream "no mas"??

silverbear

Reaction score
BAT;2738338 said:
:lmao:

Thats why I call him Sisyphus, he will roll that boulder up the hill each and every time. Old timers call it sticktoitiveness.

Actually, as an old timer, I can testify that we call it "being a PITA"... LOL...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738365 said:
You are killing me!! You got to take this act on stage, I swear you outdo Caliendo!

Nah he won't be as good. He's probably some 55 year old that has no one to talk to in real life, and comes across really pathetic. probably won't get the same affect as when he sits behind a computer and acts like a bigshot.

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738347 said:
Aw, I can't voice my opinion now? So now I'm a troll? Who else do you like? let's see if we can agree on something

The definition of a troll is somebody who posts just to provoke a negative reaction... you have confessed to doing exactly that in this thread...

Don't blame me if you called your own self a troll, hoss...

And yeah, WilliamMooreGarbage is just blatant trolling... even you don't believe that crapola...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738370 said:
Nah he won't be as good. He's probably some 55 year old that has no one to talk to in real life, and comes across really pathetic. probably won't get the same affect as when he sits behind a computer and acts like a bigshot.

C'mon even you got to admit the bake the chicken line was a classic!

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738352 said:
William Moore is so legit. I wish he was a Cowboy.

If it's any consolation, I plan on seeing if I can get him to pay you a visit and sit on you...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score

what does that say about you, who just comes on here with no agenda in mind but to stir **** up? you sound like you got a lot going on there buddy

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738356 said:
Are you so lonely that you have to feel like a big man on these boards? Does it make up for your shortcomings?

Yup... and it seems that you're not having fun any more...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738368 said:
You're not the first message board poster who has told me he likes it when I "get on a roll"...

I'm havin' fun, too... at this point, this is an exercise designed to plumb the depths of Rampage's and Slate's masochism... how much punishment can they take before they scream "no mas"??

I'm not sure where you get this idea that your "punishing" anyone. Sean Jones,ADrian Wilson,jermaine Phillips and Rodney Harrison were all better than Moore coming out of College. That's debatable, but that's my opinion. My 220+ pound was a side argument on stating that I simply don't think William Moore is any good and the odds of him turning up to be good weren't very good. We can argue till we are blue in the face about it, but that's what I think about him. Take it FWIW.

silverbear

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738360 said:
he's so possessive of Louis Delmas, it's creepy

It's hard for me to really follow his posts, I keep hearing this weird noise:

Slurp, slurp...

silverbear

Reaction score
BAT;2738365 said:

And to think, you get all this quality entertainment for FREE!!!

silverbear

Reaction score

I'm used to people I've punked insulting me... doesn't change the fact that you've been thoroughly punked...

So bray on, brudda...