Pet Cats Thread...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738061 said:
Which would be OK-- if your smack was rooted in reality...

It just annoys me when folks twist the truth about any player... that annoys me...

I like Moore, but at even if he slipped to pick 51, if Duke Robinson was on the board, I'd take him... and I'd be ALL in favor of trading up to draft Hakeem Nicks...

So it ain't like I've got my heart set on Moore, I just think he'd be terrific value at pick 51... but you, I have a notion you'd contemplate suicide if Delmas was there, and the Boys picked somebody else... :D

No if you read my posts like you proclaim. Then you will see I'll only have a problem if he's there and Chungy or Moore are picked. I would be happy with a multitude of other prospects.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738066 said:
Maybe big men frighten him. That could be a serious condition, best not to make light of it.
you're an obnoxious punk. if someone disagrees with you about a draft prospect you shoot off at the mouth. you need some toilet paper for all the crap that comes out that big mouth of yours mr. "i played 10 years of football so i know all about draft propsects.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738075 said:
I think I am more disappointed than angry, your comparison works...

I see nothing funny in trashing a player, unless of course the reasons for trashing him are valid... thus, I find it irritating that you and Rampage would trash Moore for no better reason than you like another player at the same position...

:lmao: It's because your so easily rattled. And it's fun.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738076 said:
:laugh1: he weighed in at 221 at the Combine

OFFICIAL measurement
and you know he got in the best shape he could for the combine. i bet he does play right around 230:lmao2: like i said Roy part 2

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BAT;2738055 said:
5 or 6 cats still categorizes you (and me) as the crazy lady with the house full of meowzers. Don't fool yourself there Bear! :D

Here, kitty kitty...

The truth is, I'm a dog guy, wouldn't own a cat if you paid me... and I'm a one dog at a time guy, you can't give dogs the attention they need if you have more than that...

It's different for those of you who have hunting dogs, my dogs have always been house dogs...

silverbear

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2738056 said:
Okay, my few are Jason Phillips, Brinkley, Webb, Veikune, and one of Mike Thomas or Mike Wallace.

Maybe Dorell Scott, too, though I honestly don't know enough about him to say for sure.

As for a super-longshot/UFA, it would be easy to root for Daniel Holtzclaw.

A good list, CL... I'm not that high on Webb, but really like the rest of them...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score

OFFICIAL measurement

That was a month ago. He's 230 now. He fluctuates more weight than Oprah Winfrey.

BobSacrSilvyOWNED!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738082 said:
and you know he got in the best shape he could for the combine. i bet he does play right around 230:lmao2: like i said Roy part 2

or maybe he's healthy now and can work out to stay in shape?

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738059 said:
I believe in the draft prospect video thread he's listed at 230.

Then either they don't know what they're talking about, or he's LOST weight over the offseason, because he weighed in at 221 at the combine, and at the same weight at Missouri's Pro Day workout...

So, it seems that you need to do a little more research before offering an opinion on the guy... but I'm glad to know that you were just misinformed, and not willfully distorting the truth...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738086 said:
That was a month ago. He's 230 now. He fluctuates more weight than Oprah Winfrey.

BobSacrSilvyOWNED!

it's from Yahoo, they get their info from college websites

not-official, dago

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738089 said:
Then either they don't know what they're talking about, or he's LOST weight over the offseason, because he weighed in at 221 at the combine, and at the same weight at Missouri's Pro Day workout...

So, it seems that you need to do a little more research before offering an opinion on the guy... but I'm glad to know that you were just misinformed, and not willfully distorting the truth...
name me the top safties in the nfl that weigh 221 or more. only guy that i can think of is adrian wilson and he's not even a top safety.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738093 said:
name me the top safties in the nfl that weigh 221 or more. only guy that i can think of is adrian wilson and he's not even a top safety.

hmm, I thought the NFL was looking for players getting bigger and faster

not smaller?

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738070 said:

I see-- you think that Rivals is the definitive draft source...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Guess what, Slate-- Rivals is WRONG... either that, or Moore has LOST WEIGHT in the course of this offseason... we know for a FACT that he weighed in at 221 at the Combine, and at 221 again at Missouri's Pro Day workout...

So the only one getting owned here is you-- again-- for putting more credence in the Rivals board than in the documented weights recorded in full view of many witnesses at the Combine and at Missouri's Pro Day workout...

Moore weighs 221, not 230... and you're looking very, very foolish for continuing to insist that he's 230...

silverbear

Reaction score

OFFICIAL measurement

And at Missouri's Pro Day workout... OFFICIAL measurement...

Conclusion-- William Moore weighs 221 pounds...

Conclusion 2-- Slate and Rampage are clueless... :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738099 said:
hmm, I thought the NFL was looking for players getting bigger and faster

not smaller?
have you paid attention at all to the safety position the last few years?

did you not hear what Belicheat said about the safety position not to long ago?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738105 said:
have you paid attention at all to the safety position the last few years?

did you not hear what Belicheat said about the safety position not to long ago?

yeah, strong safeties can't just be in-the-box players anymore

William Moore isn't an in-the-box player, for chrissakes, he's a CFielder

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2738078 said:
No if you read my posts like you proclaim. Then you will see I'll only have a problem if he's there and Chungy or Moore are picked. I would be happy with a multitude of other prospects.

Guess you missed the cheesy grin icon at the end... you said you were just engaging in some playful smack, so you got playful smack back...

WHOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHH... right over his head, it went... LOL...

And what exactly is your real problem with Chung, that you keep on calling him "Chungy"?? To tell you the truth, that sounds kinda racist... so I'd really like to know why you hate him so much... note that I'm not a big Chung fan either...

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Rampage;2738093 said:
name me the top safties in the nfl that weigh 221 or more. only guy that i can think of is adrian wilson and
he's not even a top safety

Foot in mouth syndrome. Ouch. How long have you been watching the NFL? Wilson, when healthy, is indeed a top safety.

The late Sean Taylor was at 220 too. Darren Woodson was bigger than 220, and he was considered a top safety, against both the run and the pass.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738107 said:
yeah, strong safeties can't just be in-the-box players anymore

William Moore isn't an in-the-box player, for chrissakes, he's a CFielder
facepalm.jpeg

list some top pro safeties that weigh 221 or more not including the glorified youtube video jumper Adrian Wilson.