Pet Cats Thread...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2738079 said:
you're an obnoxious punk.

You may have already gotten an infraction for this; if not, let me suggest you lighten up before you do... you can't go calling people obnoxious punks in here, that will get you banned...

I might be a tad annoyed with you at the moment, but I don't want to see that happen to you...

There are ways you can get your contempt across without the namecalling, that will not break forum rules... saracasm often works for me...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2738114 said:
Foot in mouth syndrome. Ouch. How long have you been watching the NFL? Wilson, when healthy, is indeed a top safety.

The late Sean Taylor was at 220 too. Darren Woodson was bigger than 220, and he was considered a top safety, against both the run and the pass.
well Darren Woodson hasn't played in 5 years and Taylor is dead. name some current ones big mouth

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738115 said:
facepalm.jpeg

list some top pro safeties that weigh 221 or more not including the glorified youtube video jumper Adrian Wilson.

the league is getting bigger and faster

you may be the only person on Earth that proclaims it to be a bad thing in football

I mean c'mon dude, think, I know you're getting flustered cuz you're getting owned so bad, but still...

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738082 said:
and you know he got in the best shape he could for the combine. i bet he does play right around 230:lmao2: like i said Roy part 2

Good ol' Rampage, never lets the FACTS get in the way of a braindead rant...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738116 said:
You may have already gotten an infraction for this; if not, let me suggest you lighten up before you do... you can't go calling people obnoxious punks in here, that will get you banned...

I might be a tad annoyed with you at the moment, but I don't want to see that happen to you...

There are ways you can get your contempt across without the namecalling, that will not break forum rules... saracasm often works for me...
which is why you're cool in my book. if we disagree on something you have fun with it and joke. he shoots off his big mouth like some know it all tough guy.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738118 said:
the league is getting bigger and faster

you may be the only person on Earth that proclaims it to be a bad thing in football

I mean c'mon dude, think, I know you're getting flustered cuz you're getting owned so bad, but still...
not at the safety position in what is now a passing league. go find the top 5 defenses from last year and count the number of 221+ pound safeties play for those teams.

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738082 said:
and you know he got in the best shape he could for the combine. i bet he does play right around 230:lmao2: like i said Roy part 2

You and reality have at best a tenuous relationship... facts mean nothing to you, if they don't support your asinine opinions...

You should do yourself a favor, and just bow out of this debate... all you're doing is making a fool of yourself...

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2738093 said:
name me the top safties in the nfl that weigh 221 or more. only guy that i can think of is adrian wilson and he's not even a top safety.

And yet another IDIOTIC generalization... so, in your world, you have to be under 220 to have ANY chance of being a good safety in the NFL??

FWIW, if the Boys drafted William Moore at 51, and he "only" turned out to be as good as Adrian Wilson, that would be one hell of a pick...

And also FWIW, it's quite likely that Moore will be gone by pick 51, suggesting that other teams around the league disagree with your ridiculous analysis...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738133 said:
You and reality have at best a tenuous relationship... facts mean nothing to you, if they don't support your asinine opinions...

You should do yourself a favor, and just bow out of this debate... all you're doing is making a fool of yourself...
every player tries to get in the best shape of there lives for the combine. if you think i'm wrong your kidding yourself.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738127 said:
not at the safety position in what is now a passing league. go find the top 5 defenses from last year and count the number of 221+ pound safeties play for those teams.

William Moore can play the pass, what is the problem?

you keep calling him biscuit part 2 when in fact they are polar opposite in terms of style of play

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738134 said:
And yet another IDIOTIC generalization...
what? simple question. you won't do it cause you know that their's barely any if at all.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738138 said:
William Moore can play the pass, what is the problem?

you keep calling him biscuit part 2 when in fact they are polar opposite in terms of style of play
where's my list of top safeties that are 220+?

silverbear

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2738107 said:
yeah, strong safeties can't just be in-the-box players anymore

William Moore isn't an in-the-box player, for chrissakes, he's a CFielder

Rampage is incapable of grasping that simple fact...

silverbear

Reaction score
BAT;2738114 said:
Foot in mouth syndrome. Ouch. How long have you been watching the NFL? Wilson, when healthy, is indeed a top safety.

The late Sean Taylor was at 220 too. Darren Woodson was bigger than 220, and he was considered a top safety, against both the run and the pass.

Bet ya Rampage ignores all these facts... Rampage doesn't do facts...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738140 said:
where's my list of top safeties that are 220+?

where's my deep dish pizza?

the lack of 220lb safeties in the NFL doesn't prove a thing, only that a select few have the speed to play safety instead of weakside LB in college

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738143 said:
Bet ya Rampage ignores all these facts... Rampage doesn't do facts...
quit dodging my question just like big mouth and Bob. read on and maybe you could try the multiquote feature:)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2738151 said:
exactly Moore will be just another oversized safety who gets burnt in the pros

there are barely any oversized safeties, you idiot

only a select few can be that big and run that fast to play the position

btw, I guess Chip Vaughn won't amount to anything in the pros either then, huh?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Rampage;2738105 said:
have you paid attention at all to the safety position the last few years?

did you not hear what Belicheat said about the safety position not to long ago?

Belichick?? You mean that shining beacon of virtue who always tells the truth? You mean the coach that has had one of the decade's best safeties, Rodney Harrison (who is 220)? THAT Belichick?

Haven't you learned that you do not listen to what Belichick SAYS, you should watch what Belichick DOES.

Belichick loves Chung (as well as Delmas) and has brought him in for several work outs. That is the same player that you have insulted and hurled derogatories, insults and falsities based solely on your interpretation of Belichick's latest dogma.