Pet Cats Thread...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2737946 said:
i've stated my case already he posted some numbers that were barely better than Roy's were. yeah he really crushed me. we'll so who got crushed when moore is getting burnt in the pros assuming he's not just riding the pine.

OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED OWNED

OWNED
OWNED

OWNED
owNED

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2737893 said:
look here Italian Stallion...

Roy Williams is a stiff, William Moore isn't, Roy Williams is an in-the-box safety, Moore is a CFielder

:lmao: :lmao: Moore a CFielder??! LOL you mean a Cecil Fielder!? Yaaaa they are spitting images!

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2737958 said:
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED OWNED

OWNED
OWNED

OWNED
owNED

:lmao2: Those numbers Moore at the combine put up were barely better than Biscuit himself! If anything it just proved my point of how he's going to be burn't toast and make zero plays.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
You guys have pet prides, not just Cats. By definition, you can not have 15 pet cats, you'll end up being the creepy old lady that lives on her own. :)

Rampage;2737946 said:
i've stated my case already he posted some numbers that were barely better than Roy's were. yeah he really crushed me. we'll so who got crushed when moore is getting burnt in the pros assuming he's not just riding the pine.

Every year people get on this board and swear up and down that some guy is a bum and there's no way he'll be any good, hes a guaranteed bust, and on and on.

Last year it was Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson, that didn't turn out so well. No one knows what will happen in the NFL with any certainty, I'm not sure why people like to talk like they do.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2737993 said:
You guys have pet prides, not just Cats. By definition, you can not have 15 pet cats, you'll end up being the creepy old lady that lives on her own. :)
SimpsonsCrazyCatLady.jpg

BigWillie

Reaction score
I'm actually gonna pick some later round guys I really like. I'm gonna pick one person from each position if I have to pick some "pet cats" ..

QB Todd Boeckman Ohio State

Got put in a horrible position this past year. Had the hype train that was Pryor behind him and the fans were looking for any slip up so Pryor could take his spot. Unless Boeckman played like a Heisman winner, he was losing that job.

RB Tyrell Sutton Northwestern

Not the fastest guy, but was a manimal early in his career for Northwestern. In the later rounds, could turn into a quality pick.

WR Sammie Stroughter Oregon State

I absolute LOVE this guy. Battled an injury and issues with depression, but seems to have put all that in the past. Quick WR that you can put in the slot that will not let you down with drops. Terrific body control. Probably as sure handed as any WR in this draft.

TE Brandon Ledbetter Western Michigan

Constantly gets comapred to Tony Scheffler, another TE from Western Michigan. Big guy, but very smooth and agile for someone his size. Better receiver than blocker, so he isn't ideal for our 3rd TE, but he is still a valuable talent if still on the board in the later rounds.

OT Alex Boone Ohio State

I know, I know - he has issues off the field. Regardless, Boone is a talent that helped anchor the Ohio State line for 4 years. Mammoth guy with impressive strength. Late in the draft he is well worth the risk.

OG Matt Slauson Nebraska

You want to look at lineman that have a mean streak, look no farther than Matt Slauson. Guy plays with no fear of anyone. Relentless in his attack in the trenches. Unfortunately he struggles with quicker DT due to him being slow footed.

C Dallas Reynolds BYU

Yeah, yeah. I jumped on the bandwagon.

DE Everette Pedescleaux Northern Iowa

Huge DE that can really run for someone his size. From the vids I have seen, he lined up mainly at DT for UNI. However, with his mix of size and speed he is the prototype for someone looking for a 3-4 end.

DT Chris Baker Hampton

Another mammoth man who can really run and has surprising athleticism for someone as big as he is. You cannot deny someone like this.

OLB Dan Skuta Grand Valley State

Quality pass rusher off the edge as evidenced by his numbers. Competition is a factor, but value is there for the later rounds.

ILB Nick Reed Oregon

Another guy I absolutely love. High character guy who will give everything he has. I can really see the Tedy Bruischi comparisons seeing how they played in college and how they project in the pros. This is one player that may make this fat kid do a cartwheel if we draft in the later rounds.

CB Victor Harris VA Tech

So he ran a slow 40? Who care. Kid can ball. And football players are all I'm concerned with. Before he ran the 40 he was likely a 2nd round talent. Now people discuss him in the 5-6 round. It goes to show how worthless a 40 time is, especially if you have watched Macho play.

FS Derek Pegues Mississippi State

Yeah, another player with some run ins. But again, late in the draft, I am willing to take a chance on a player who will slip because of those run ins. A tad undersized, but makes up for it with his terrific range and ball skills. Will likely get abused in the run game though unless he shows a more aggressive style.

SS Reshard Langford Vanderbilt

Leader. Teammates love the guy. Brutal hitter as well. Decent range for a SS. If nothing else, will make a fantastic backup and ST ace in the NFL. I'll predict a long NFL career at least on ST for this guy.

K Not even gonna bother since we have Folk.

P Same as above, except we have McBriar.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2737993 said:

Every year people get on this board and swear up and down that some guy is a bum and there's no way he'll be any good, hes a guaranteed bust, and on and on.

Last year it was Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson, that didn't turn out so well. No one knows what will happen in the NFL with any certainty, I'm not sure why people like to talk like they do.

Well whoever thought that is just plain stupid yo! Names please?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2737996 said:
Well whoever thought that is just plain stupid yo! Names please?

They knows who they iz. ;)

DE Everette Pedescleaux Northern Iowa

Huge DE that can really run for someone his size. From the vids I have seen, he lined up mainly at DT for UNI. However, with his mix of size and speed he is the prototype for someone looking for a 3-4 end.

That's my pet cat as well, as well as Brian Robiskie.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rampage;2737855 said:
he's 230 pounds already.

No, he isn't... he's 221 pounds... why do you keep lying about that??

You have to realize that if you base your premise on an untruth, then your premise does not stand up...

Roy Williams and William Moore have very little in common, other than the position they play... I've demonstrated quite clearly that Moore is more athletic, and MUCH better in coverage...

Frankly, it's annoying, the way you keep twisting the truth to fit your specious theory... I thought you were better than that, but I guess I was wrong...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738008 said:
No, he isn't... he's 221 pounds... why do you keep lying about that??

You have to realize that if you base your premise on an untruth, then your premise does not stand up...

Roy Williams and William Moore have very little in common, other than the position they play... I've demonstrated quite clearly that Moore is more athletic, and MUCH better in coverage...

Frankly, it's annoying, the way you keep twisting the truth to fit your specious theory... I thought you were better than that, but I guess I was wrong...
and like most players he's only gonna get bigger. Delmas>bambi part 2
just mike mayock

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2737869 said:
William Moore is a chili dog eatin LB..I mean Safety. They guy is extremely thick and heavy to cover anyone. There's a reason he was consistantly torched this year. No lateral quickness at all. William Moore will amount to nothing in the NFL. Give him 3 years and he'll be Biscuit Jr. I'd draft him in the 5th and tell him to add 10 pounds then put him as ILB lol..that's all he's worth.

Now I know that you don't know what you're talkin' about, either... but in your case, I'm willing to chalk it up to your amusing deification of Delmas...

Yes sir, this thread has been quite instructive, it's let me know that some of you whose opinion I once respected are pretty much clueless...

I offer up quotes from NFL Draft Scout that say he's pretty good in coverage, and y'all ignore it... so now I'll offer some up from NFL Draft Countdown:

Has excellent range...Explosive with a burst to close...Decent hands and ball skills...Has shown the ability to make plays in coverage...Real versatile...Productive...

Yeah, that REALLY sounds like Roy (especially the parts in bold fonts)... so now we have two of the more respected draft sites out there, talking about how Moore is good in coverage, yet you self-proclaimed experts want to tell us that he's just another Roy...

Excuse me if I take their opinion over a bunch of know-nothing message board "experts"... you guys have clearly not done your homework... you see 6-0, 220, and you think 6-0, 230, and you equate that player to Roy...

As if all 6-0, 230 pound players are going to have the exact same skillset... that's the thought processes of a fool... as is the belief that anybody with that size is automatically going to be a liability in coverage...

Moore might or might not make it in the NFL, like any prospect coming into the league, but he ain't no Roy Williams, period...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2737874 said:
He's an undersized LB..I need my Safeties to be actually cover Chris Cooley.

And once again, anybody who doubts Moore's ability to cover TEs doesn't have a freakin' clue about the guy...

And I need my safeties not to bite on play fakes all the freakin' time, like the object of your unnatural obsession...

silverbear

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2737879 said:
His novel wasn't even that impressive just a bunch of workout warrior filler trash. So .4 seconds separates legitness and garbage?

In EVERY workout category, Moore put up better numbers, sometimes significantly better numbers, than Roy did...

Moore is faster, Moore is quicker, Moore is stronger, Moore jumps better...

Conclusion-- William Moore is a better ATHLETE than Roy Williams ever was... only an idiot could fail to grasp that...

silverbear

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2737893 said:
look here Italian Stallion...

Roy Williams is a stiff, William Moore isn't, Roy Williams is an in-the-box safety, Moore is a CFielder

And the ownage continues... sadly, I doubt that Slate has the ability to grasp the obvious truth you just laid on him...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738018 said:
Now I know that you don't know what you're talkin' about, either... but in your case, I'm willing to chalk it up to your amusing deification of Delmas...

Yes sir, this thread has been quite instructive, it's let me know that some of you whose opinion I once respected are pretty much clueless...

I offer up quotes from NFL Draft Scout that say he's pretty good in coverage, and y'all ignore it... so now I'll offer some up from NFL Draft Countdown:

Yeah, that REALLY sounds like Roy (especially the parts in bold fonts)... so now we have two of the more respected draft sites out there, talking about how Moore is good in coverage, yet you self-proclaimed experts want to tell us that he's just another Roy...

Excuse me if I take their opinion over a bunch of know-nothing message board "experts"... you guys have clearly not done your homework... you see 6-0, 220, and you think 6-0, 230, and you equate that player to Roy...

As if all 6-0, 230 pound players are going to have the exact same skillset... that's the thought processes of a fool... as is the belief that anybody with that size is automatically going to be a liability in coverage...

Moore might or might not make it in the NFL, like any prospect coming into the league, but he ain't no Roy Williams, period...

:muttley: It's okay Silvy..calm down. I'm just giving you a hard time. William Moore is........servicable.

silverbear

Reaction score
Rampage;2737946 said:
i've stated my case already he posted some numbers that were barely better than Roy's were.

Actually, a number of them were SIGNIFICANTLY better than Roy's were-- the 10 yard split and the vertical jump come to mind...

yeah he really crushed me.

Actually, you punked your own self, with your IDIOTIC assertion that William Moore is another Roy Williams... worse, you even had to lie about Moore's weight in your attempt to force that specious, asinine comparison...

When one has to distort the truth to make his case, that's a clear indicator that he has no case...

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738022 said:
And the ownage continues... sadly, I doubt that Slate has the ability to grasp the obvious truth you just laid on him...

Went right over my head..sorry.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2738026 said:
Actually, a number of them were SIGNIFICANTLY better than Roy's were-- the 10 yard split and the vertical jump come to mind...

Actually, you punked your own self, with your IDIOTIC assertion that William Moore is another Roy Williams... worse, you even had to lie about Moore's weight in your attempt to force that specious, asinine comparison...

When one has to distort the truth to make his case, that's a clear indicator that he has no case...

:lmao2: Man your killin me Silvy..I love reading your posts. They are so emotional and passionate. I'm envious.