Pet peeves

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and I have A LOT! Here’s a few to get it started, what are yours?

Smokers throwing their cigarettes out the window
-it’s so bad and disgusting that you don’t want it in your own car that you just stank up yet you inhale it in your body and then pollute the world with your cancer trash

Calling a 21 year old a kid
-yes, this happens in almost every thread here. A 21 year old is a man or a woman, not a kid!

When I hold the door open for people and they don’t say thank you

People who don’t rack their weights or wipe off their sweat from gym equipment

Driving slow in the left lane

Talking/texting on the phone while driving
I hate people that love Garrett!! Lol!!!

Tardiness is a huge pet peeve for me! Eating with your mouth open and parents not watching their kids when at someone else's house.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Some of mine are...…..
Oranges I cant peel in under 10-15 seconds.
People that drive like Christopher Columbus{have no clue where they came from , where they are going or how to get there}.
People that talk with excessive volume on a cell phone in public.
Brats..
Parents that don't watch their brats.
People that pull in front of you and go 10mph under the speed limit.
People that hold up lines in the grocery store/bank wherever.

kskboys

Reaction score
I see toilet etiquette is making the rounds in the thread. Usually I would not touch the subject (pun intended) but I would like to vent for a sec.

I wish all plumbing was excellent and equal but it isn't. Nowadays you can be graced with facilities that do not even require you to touch anything. Simply do your business and it flushes away automatically. It is magical...

Of course, there is nothing magical about getting rid of <expletive>. I cannot count the number of times I have visited a bathroom and found <expletive> waiting to be discovered. It is those JACKPOT occasions when the countless varieties of human excrement are painfully revealed.

Seriously. Old people. Young people. Parents of unsupervised bay bay kids. Women. Men. I could not care less. Culprits should be shot. On sight. No one should deal with other people's <expletive>. Ever.

Are you in a hurry? Okay. Do not visit a public restroom. Just <expletive> on yourself because no one should be confronted with your stinky treasure trove of <expletive> since you were 'in a hurry' and did not flush.

Does your <expletive> smells awful? Too bad. Deal with it. No one else, as in no one else on planet Earth, should see what you could not bear to deal with long enough to flush.

Cannot stand the sight of your <expletive>? That is completely understandable since no one else should gag over what came out of your body either. Flush.

No toilet paper? Did not check for toilet paper beforehand? That is a you problem. It is not a 'Thank goodness I found a open stall and OMG WHAT IS THAT SMEARED ON THE WALLS???' nightmare for anyone else. Check for TP before checking out your bowels.

Paper grows on trees. Nature does not cultivate paper within the linings of a discharge pipe to the point where the toilet bowl CANNOT drain its contents. Use. Common. Sense. Before. You. Wipe.

Lastly, as I alluded to earlier, plumbing is not perfect everywhere. Sometimes one flush is plenty and there is a nice tidy clean toilet bowl waiting for the next porcelain throne visitor. Occasionally, two flushes are necessary. Maybe, three flushes will do the job. Know what? THERE IS NO SET FLUSHING LIMIT! Stay and continue flushing until evidence of your visit has vanished vanished vanished vanished vanished (echo).

Good. I feel better. Wait. I think that burrito has come back to haunt me...

/rant
One of my stepson's fiance used to leave it unflushed. Grosser than gross.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
People that seem to want to talk at the same you are only louder.........in EVERY conversation like you really care what they're talking about.

Seeing drivers text/talk on their phones while driving.......surprised there's not more road rage because of it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Drivers stopped at a red light who leave large gaps between them and the next car blocking the ability of other cars to get into a right only turning lane in order to turn right on red.