PFT implies Watson punishment should be no more than Jerry, Kraft or Sydner

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You need to post all the facts, not just the one that suits your point. It is "uncommon" & aberrant behavior to masturbate "when getting a massage" among other actions. The man's thinking is off course. He has an attitude thinking he can do as he wishes because of his platform & wealth. He pushed the envelope too far!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/07/sports/football/deshaun-watson.html

You mean using facts that only makes your point like the NFL has done????

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-recording-comments-accuser-son-001536347.html

BY the way, your link cant be read without a subscription. By your words..... so Watson masturbated in front of the woman or at least 1 of them. Did she sit there for 5 minutes watching? Or did she immediately leave the room? I mean...... hard to masturbate in front of someone that isnt wanting to watch, unless you force them to stay in the room, which didnt happen.

Haimerej

Reaction score

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-recording-comments-accuser-son-001536347.html

BY the way, your link cant be read without a subscription. By your words..... so Watson masturbated in front of the woman or at least 1 of them. Did she sit there for 5 minutes watching? Or did she immediately leave the room? I mean...... hard to masturbate in front of someone that isnt wanting to watch, unless you force them to stay in the room, which didnt happen.

Just a quick note- it doesn't take 5 minutes if you're already pretty aroused. As I mentioned earlier, it's not uncommon for men to become aroused when getting a regular massage. The lady I mentioned earlier who canceled the follow up said she ended the session after he finished himself. You're presenting an idea that she watched him grab lotion and a tissue and work himself up from zero. Unnecessary and a pretty charitable interpretation of how it may have gone down.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Is someone that sees things from the NON woman perspective a "Watson Apologist?" Ive said many times before that I am very interested in these cases from a legal standpoint. I like to see how they play out. I know that Watson isnt being charged in a court of law, but these proceedings are very much like a trial. They just use the CBA as their criminal code, both sides present "Evidence," of which the rules are very different, both sides have lawyers, and the arbitrator is in fact a retired federal judge.

I do not know Watson, am not a Browns fan or a Texans fan, I have no dog in this fight and I really dont care what happens to Watson.... but I am really interested/fascinated in how this all plays out and what it will mean for future disciplinary hearings moving forward.... ESPECIALLY since we dont really have much to talk about in the middle of this dead period.

So in order to show you lack bias all you can do is say that both sides have arguments but not state any actual arguments?

You can claim you don't "care" but you have been in this thread every day for hours for at this point a week. You can claim you don't have a side but all you do is make mitigating arguments for Watson and reflexively go on the offense against anyone who is perceived to want him punished. Actions, words, that whole thing.

And finally, I think you are confusing what I am saying about bias and about you guys being out of touch with women. You should go find one and show them your contributions. No commentary, just let them read. Actually listen to what they say and try not to get defensive.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Like this one. Go find a woman and have them read this gem.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Watson deserves a ban from NFL football until he is 35. Let him try to make a come back at that age.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Just a quick note- it doesn't take 5 minutes if you're already pretty aroused. As I mentioned earlier, it's not uncommon for men to become aroused when getting a regular massage. The lady I mentioned earlier who canceled the follow up said she ended the session after he finished himself. You're presenting an idea that she watched him grab lotion and a tissue and work himself up from zero. Unnecessary and a pretty charitable interpretation of how it may have gone down.

I have NO IDEA how it went down, and since I couldnt read the article linked, thats why I asked how it was said to have gone down. She says she ended the session AFTER HE FINISHED? Really? it definitely takes more than 5 seconds..... unless he is the fastest man in the west.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
So in order to show you lack bias all you can do is say that both sides have arguments but not state any actual arguments?

You can claim you don't "care" but you have been in this thread every day for hours for at this point a week. You can claim you don't have a side but all you do is make mitigating arguments for Watson and reflexively go on the offense against anyone who is perceived to want him punished. Actions, words, that whole thing.

And finally, I think you are confusing what I am saying about bias and about you guys being out of touch with women. You should go find one and show them your contributions. No commentary, just let them read. Actually listen to what they say and try not to get defensive.

IM against people that want anyone punished with LIMITED knowledge of whats happening. Most in here continually spout off how 20 plus woman have accused him, yet they havent a clue that the NFL is ONLY using 5 of the woman's claims. I just linked to an article that basically says one of the woman's own son was recorded saying his mom spoke highly of Watson after her sessions with him, then she changed her tune when it looked like a payday was out there. She is NOT one of the women the NFL is leaning on for evidence... I wonder why.

I dont spend HOURS a day. I like cases that deal with legal proceedings. I pop in and out as the day goes along. I dont really have much interest in discussing if the Cowboys 6th rd pick is going to be a HOF O lineman if he is coached up.

If you say you want Watson punished, fine. I just wish you would point to actual factual evidence that is being presented against him in this arbitration hearing as a basis for your opinion. MOst do not, they say well,... this many woman accusing him... there must be something to it, so off with his head!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Like this one. Go find a woman and have them read this gem.
Thats because I have actually been married for 34 years this Sept. I have 4 daughters and I can promise you if some moron man started masturbating in front of them under these circumstances, not a one of them would have stayed in the room to wait for him to finish. Maybe thats why I find that scenario so ridiculous to believe.

You call it a "Gem," I call it the real world.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Exactly. Being a lady myself, I'm certainly not going to reply to someone (give you credit for doing so even though you'll never win the argument w/someone who wishes to have the last word, right or wrong) who dismisses everyone's opinion except their own & gets very defensive.

The link does work if you wish to read it. Not a member of that site as Reid1Boys insinuated you have to be for the link to work. Been a member on here long enough to walk away from such individuals. Good luck lol -------> runs

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Exactly. Being a lady myself, I'm certainly not going to reply to someone (give you credit for doing so even though you'll never win the argument w/someone who wishes to have the last word, right or wrong) who dismisses everyone's opinion except their own & gets very defensive.

The link does work if you wish to read it. Not a member of that site as Reid1Boys insinuated you have to be for the link to work. Been a member on here long enough to walk away from such individuals. Good luck lol -------> runs

you are hilarious... first off there is NO WINNING this DISCUSSION which you call an argument. The link does NOT work for me. I didnt insinuate anything about the link other than to say it didnt work. IM sorry I disagree with you or others... you call it dismissing others opinions, I call it disagreeing.

Good day.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Thats because I have actually been married for 34 years this Sept. I have 4 daughters and I can promise you if some moron man started masturbating in front of them under these circumstances, not a one of them would have stayed in the room to wait for him to finish. Maybe thats why I find that scenario so ridiculous to believe.

You call it a "Gem," I call it the real world.

And that is just the world as you see it.

Okay and now show them what you are writing. You like to speak for them I see that. I am inviting you to get a woman's view. Ask them if there is any way that a woman might not just run away while not being into it. Also have them read the rest of what you are writing.

I have psoken to women in my life about this. Thus my position.

It's funny too because I was talking to to ksk about this subject and you came in white knighting. Makes me wonder.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
you are hilarious... first off there is NO WINNING this DISCUSSION which you call an argument. The link does NOT work for me. I didnt insinuate anything about the link other than to say it didnt work. IM sorry I disagree with you or others... you call it dismissing others opinions, I call it disagreeing.

Good day.

That's a woman that you've made want to run away. Her words not mine. Good job.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I have NO IDEA how it went down, and since I couldnt read the article linked, thats why I asked how it was said to have gone down. She says she ended the session AFTER HE FINISHED? Really? it definitely takes more than 5 seconds..... unless he is the fastest man in the west.

That lady babysat his current g/f. She's the one who had to block his number. If you don't understand that a young man can get on the verge before it's touched, then lucky you. There are people out there who can surprise someone with it. As regards, "just walk out," that's one way to handle it. Another way would be shock and fear. Maybe even hesitancy because they thought this could've been the start of a lucrative business arrangement. But young women alone in a room with a professional athlete, hell, most people alone in a room with a millionaire, aren't always thinking clearly.

kskboys

Reaction score
Please point out the insult. For example you are attempting to insult me by calling me a child. All I am reading is the reinforcement of my observation about you not liking your opinions challenged.

Another thing you don't get is in my saying I have zero interest in going round and round with a Watson apologist. That doesn't mean I won't respond when I pop in now and then.

What I recommend you do is go show your mother or another woman in your life your take here. Open the thread with your first post and just have them read.
Your first mistake was labeling me. After that, you've been way off ever since.

I've spoken w/ my wife and several other women I know. All agree w/ me.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Your first mistake was labeling me. After that, you've been way off ever since.

I've spoken w/ my wife and several other women I know. All agree w/ me.

Again, have them read what you have written here without commentary. Have you done that?

And I don't think you understand what labeling is. I have not given you a moniker or really any stereotype. Being out off touch with women is a state of being. You seem to me to be that way.

Deal with it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That lady babysat his current g/f. She's the one who had to block his number. If you don't understand that a young man can get on the verge before it's touched, then lucky you. There are people out there who can surprise someone with it. As regards, "just walk out," that's one way to handle it. Another way would be shock and fear. Maybe even hesitancy because they thought this could've been the start of a lucrative business arrangement. But young women alone in a room with a professional athlete, hell, most people alone in a room with a millionaire, aren't always thinking clearly.

im sure the money shes about to get will have her thinking much more clearly.

kskboys

Reaction score
Again, have them read what you have written here without commentary. Have you done that?

And I don't think you understand what labeling is. I have not given you a moniker or really any stereotype. Being out off touch with women is a state of being. You seem to me to be that way.

Deal with it.
And you completely missed again. You are doing nothing but labeling, and doing a terrible job at it. Are you always this bad at reading people?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
And you completely missed again. You are doing nothing but labeling, and doing a terrible job at it. Are you always this bad at reading people?

Again, show them this thread and have them read it without commentary from you.

This is you every time I write it: