News: PFT: Jason Garrett: No drastic changes coming to offense

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
The offense wasn’t even right for TO... they didn’t motion him or use him in quick slants either to give him opportunities for RACs.. TO was also being blamed for the offense stagnating..
Now y’all believe what my boy was saying 10 years ago. Sad that Garrett’s been here for 10 years :facepalm:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
And people saying Romo should still be here are funny. Romo was an elite player as far as reading a defense. *** does that have to do with Garrett’s coaching? Sounds like Romo was the coach. Blame Dak for not being an elite defense reader in year 2 to cover for a trash system lol

Dre11

Reaction score
just like in 2015 whMen tony went out with injuries and they lost DeMarco garrett has no answers I know the defense is bad but this coaching staff is about a inept as there is and jerry and his ranting goes to show how far out of reality he is going to be a long time before this team is competitive zeke is a generational player and when the engine for th e offense went out this team is lost they have lost three in a row do you really believe that many of the players in that locker room think they can now be successful I don't at this time last year everyone was writing aobut how this team would be competing for champsionships for the next ten years and now they are a train wreck one of the absolute worst teams in the nfl

Well they lost Tony last season and went 13-3 with two rookies, did I say two rookies? What a coaching job.

Dre11

Reaction score
And people saying Romo should still be here are funny. Romo was an elite player as far as reading a defense. *** does that have to do with Garrett’s coaching? Sounds like Romo was the coach. Blame Dak for not being an elite defense reader in year 2 to cover for a trash system lol

13-3 after losing Tony, wow!!! Tony wasn't reading on the field then,huh? There was a rookie. 2 to be exact.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
13-3 after losing Tony, wow!!! Tony wasn't reading on the field then,huh? There was a rookie. 2 to be exact.

Oh really?

tony-romo-nfl-arizona-cardinals-dallas-cowboys3.jpg

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
13-3 after losing Tony, wow!!! Tony wasn't reading on the field then
So Garrett is the mastermind behind our record last year? Lol. It was more of a new kid on the block (Dak) shocking people and a hall of fame running back. Next year will look no different in Dallas if Garrett stays I promise you that. Zeke can only cover up so much.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Its like Idgit and 3 other dudes...................that's it..............all that is left of the Garrett Brigade:laugh:

EDIT......oh snap, I totally forgot about Hostile. Man, he must chugging anti-depressants like they are skittles these days.
Of course @Idgit is part of that group. Nothing surprises me with what dude types. Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s on Garrett’s staff. That integrity :omg:

Dre11

Reaction score
So Garrett is the mastermind behind our record last year? Lol. It was more of a new kid on the block (Dak) shocking people and a hall of fame running back. Next year will look no different in Dallas if Garrett stays I promise you that. Zeke can only cover up so much.

Coaching Staff, which included Garrett, teams had 16 games to see the Rookies, you mean to tell me these great D-coordinators couldn't stop them? We're putting a rookie in the HOF?..lol
Well I be damned that Wentz(#1 pick ) was a new kid. How did he fare? Goff?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well they lost Tony last season and went 13-3 with two rookies, did I say two rookies? What a coaching job.

Whats your boy doing this year, just missing one of those rookies? Setting franchise records for futility? Just missing one rookie?

Division 3 Western Omaha would kick Garrett's arse right now.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Coaching Staff, which included Garrett, teams had 16 games to see the Rookies, you mean to tell me these great D-coordinators couldn't stop them? We're putting a rookie in the HOF?..lol
Well I be damned that Wentz(#1 pick ) was a new kid. How did he fare? Goff?
Wentz and Goff didn’t have a hof rb and top oline. And coordinators had games for rg3 too. He still had a good year. How many players have to come out and say Garrett’s offense sucks for y’all to believe it? I’ve never heard a former player turned analyst/current player say we won a coaching battle.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not if it results in a first round playoff loss.
Whats your boy doing this year, just missing one of those rookies? Setting franchise records for futility? Just missing one rookie?

Division 3 Western Omaha would kick Garrett's arse right now.

You'll whining about firing the guy, where was it last season? Are you a front running fan? Must have been miserable for you last season as your agenda was compromised.

Dre11

Reaction score
Wentz and Goff didn’t have a hof rb and top oline. And coordinators had games for rg3 too. He still had a good year. How many players have to come out and say Garrett’s offense sucks for y’all to believe it? I’ve never heard a former player turned analyst/current player say we won a coaching battle.

So now you're saying Wentz and Goff( two first round talents) vs a 4th round rookie qb and ROOKIE RB(not HOF) couldn't win without a talent like Zeke and a dominant OL, But you expect this guy to win without it. Check. RG3 season was about the coaching staff as well, they came up with a system that worked for RG3. But it's a totally different scenario, RG3 walked into Shanahan and refused to run that system, that and the injury he came back too early from was his demise. As far as players talking. T.O. (Who put up good numbers) Whose been a problem on every team? Clayton, who was bitter when cut? Witten had no problem with the system, Romo? Murray? Dez? Zeke? Dak last season? There numbers don't suggest the offense sucks. Being COY sure do have a nice ring to it.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
So now you're saying Wentz and Goff( two first round talents) vs a 4th round rookie qb and ROOKIE RB(not HOF) couldn't win without a talent like Zeke and a dominant OL, But you expect this guy to win without it. Check. RG3 season was about the coaching staff as well, they came up with a system that worked for RG3. But it's a totally different scenario, RG3 walked into Shanahan and refused to run that system, that and the injury he came back too early from was his demise. As far as players talking. T.O. (Who put up good numbers) Whose been a problem on every team? Clayton, who was bitter when cut? Witten had no problem with the system, Romo? Murray? Dez? Zeke? Dak last season? There numbers don't suggest the offense sucks. Being COY sure do have a nice ring to it.
All wins and losses aren’t equal. I’m not going to go into it any deeper Jed Garrett. Protect your brother at all costs.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
You'll whining about firing the guy, where was it last season? Are you a front running fan? Must have been miserable for you last season as your agenda was compromised.
Actually, I've been complaining about his coaching a few years after he became head coach. I thought he may of turned the corner when 12-4 happened, then 4-12 happened the following year. I didn't expect much, then 13-3 happened, and so I thought he actually may have learned something. But once again fool's gold happened in the playoffs and it was one and done. I was also upset that he kept Dak as starter when Romo should've returned and explained my point several times last year which doesn't need to be reiterated here. This season is on the verge of collapse, with the past three games one of the worst displays of offense in Cowboys history. He hasn't even put back to back winning seasons. I have no agenda. I wanted him to succeed. But he doesn't learn and seems to provide little to nothing.