News: PFT: Mike McCarthy: We feel it's important to support Kelvin Joseph based on information we have

Haimerej

Reaction score
These answers are usually poverty, crime, broken families, lack of role models, lack of education, lack of opportunity. Why do you think crime rates coincide directly with income levels? There’s a reason the stable and financially fortunate areas in the world have the least amount of crime, and vice versa.

It's culture. There are numerous examples throughout history of impoverished people who aren't criminals, including the same communities we're speaking of now. That's not to diminish the hardship of poverty, either. But there are literally millions of people in the world in much more grinding poverty who don't kill each other like what's going on in South Baton Rouge.

We can't blame the result for the cause. As long as bad behavior is amplified in media and made ubiquitous with a community, we're going to have people who believe that is, "who they are." It’s a toxic way to see yourself or others, and should be called out as such.

Haimerej

Reaction score
How come yall won't touch my war comparison?

Oh, that's right...you're all shock bots.

I think kj and his friends are heros for being alpha and not willingbto be stepped on like mats.

You see how putvthe simulation in a corner it can't talk itself out of?

Shock bots come at me

I didn't think you were worth taking seriously. Care to change my mind?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Most people are accustomed to the saying, "Everything before the word, 'but,' is [meaningless]." "He was wrong, but he grew up wrong," falls into that category for me.

You sure like talking for "most people." And you completely miss the point. Frankly you demonstrate the point further.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That's not satire, it's word salad.

I could understand it. He was making a self serving narrative on the opposite end of the possible actual outcomes and grandstanding on it.

You guys discount it out of hand and are oblivious to the irony.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I could understand it. He was making a self serving narrative on the opposite end of the possible actual outcomes and grandstanding on it.

You guys discount it out of hand and are oblivious to the irony.
You got all that out of "shock bots", "Par", "Gottem", and whatever "You see how putvthe simulation in a corner it can't talk itself out of?" is?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
How come kjs friends get in trouble for murder...but killing for oil is ok?

Gottem!

Not kjs friends fault that dude wouldn't give him his oil

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You got all that out of "shock bots", "Par", "Gottem", and whatever "You see how putvthe simulation in a corner it can't talk itself out of?" is?

shock bot: someone who makes self serving and self assuming narratives so that can act self righteous and outrage
Par: just as he had expected ie par the course.
gottem: he was intending the response you gave ie he got you.
you see how putting the simulation in a corner it can't talk itself out of?: see, I can make self serving self serving and self assuming narratives too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
shock bot: someone who makes self serving and self assuming narratives so that can act self righteous and outrage
Par: just as he had expected ie par the course.
gottem: he was intending the response you gave ie he got you.
you see how putting the simulation in a corner it can't talk itself out of?: see, I can make self serving self serving and self assuming narratives too.
Well that clears it up...Thanks.

Where did you get this definition for "shock bot"? I actually Googled it and got nothing like this.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Well that clears it up...Thanks.

Where did you get this definition for "shock bot"? I actually Googled it and got nothing like this.

think Howard Stern whose whole schtick was trying to outrage people. I'm thinking English is not this guy's first language. there are tons of context clues in the rest of that post you didn't quote.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yeah, don't care.

So? This is a public forum and we have an audience. I get that you really don't care what people other people think you just insert what you think for it and treat anyone who doesn't agree as morally deficient. It's basically a true scotsman argument.

My words to you are really for the audience. Thanks for demonstrating what I am talking about.

Haimerej

Reaction score
So? This is a public forum and we have an audience. I get that you really don't care what people other people think you just insert what you think for it and treat anyone who doesn't agree as morally deficient. It's basically a true scotsman argument.

My words to you are really for the audience. Thanks for demonstrating what I am talking about.

Whatever. Keep signaling.