News: PFT: NFL announces Harold Henderson will handle Ezekiel Elliott appeal

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm not trying to shift anything. I never said she didn't lie, I said he doesn't probe that she lied about Zeke hitting her whether it was 20 times or once. As I said, I believe the truth lies somewhere between.

I notice you like to bring up how many times she's lied but not once have you admitted or brought up Zeke lying. Whether it is directly related to this case or not will you at least admit Zeke has a history of lying and violence and that could effect some people's judgment of whether he is telling the truth and may have hit her?

Zeke lying about a totally different matter has absolutely nothing to do with this case. You can keep trying to claim it does, but it doesn't.

In this case, only one of the parties has been caught lying about facts of the case. Which one is it?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
There's no doubt she is a gold digger but how can you say without a doubt that she's not a victim?
Never put your trust in a liar, the results could be catastrophic. Heads is going to roll over this one and they haven't unleashed the Jerry's flank attack yet.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Never put your trust in a liar, the results could be catastrophic. Heads is going to roll over this one and they haven't unleashed the Jerry's flank attack yet.

hopefully jerry is waiting with a sharp knife...

aria

Reaction score
and you know zeke knocked the dude out?
yes he did go to the weed shop and skirt the rules.
but you lumped it together with the assault?
if you are really on the edge of the drug rule, would you really be tweeting about it.
someone mocking the rules does not actually mean he is breaking the rules.

what is your agenda?
you want a win for DV - is that it?
I love how people accuse anyone who doesn't agree Zeke is 100% innocent or the Cowboys can do no wrong of having an "agenda". I know it's very difficult for some of you to understand someone can be a fan but not dismiss anything that could possibly shed a Cowboys player or the organization in a negative light.

If you don't believe he threw the punch at the bar fight it just proves my point how many of you only see and believe what you want to. Let me ask you a hypothetical question. Say someone case walked up to Zeke and "knocked" him out in that same club at the same time do you really believe there would be no witnesses? What about the victim not being found and giving false contact info? You really think anyone could get knocked out by some joe schmo at a club like that and just walk out without being seem or stopped by security? You think someone as high profile as Zeke was in there without at least a handful of people watching him? Dude, give it up.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
But Zeke lies! That's my point! Yeah, she lied specifically on this case but I'm not going to automatically assume Zeke is telling the entire truth either with his history or just because he's a Cowboy.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
But Zeke lies! That's my point! Yeah, she lied specifically on this case but I'm not going to automatically assume Zeke is telling the entire truth either with his history or just because he's a Cowboy.
Where did Zeke lie? You are arguing hypotheticals I am arguing affidavits.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I love how people want to know what anyone who doesn't agree Zeke is 100% innocent or the Cowboys can do no wrong have an "agenda". I know it's very difficult for some of you to understand someone can be a fan but not dismiss anything that could possibly shed a Cowboys player or the organization in a negative light.

If you don't believe he threw the punch at the bar fight it just proves my point how many of you only see and believe what you want to. Let me ask you a hypothetical question. Say someone case walked up to Zeke and "knocked" him out in that same club at the same time do you really believe there would be no witnesses? What about the victim not being found and giving false contact info? You really think anyone could get knocked out by some joe schmo at a club like that and just walk out without being seem or stopped by security? You think someone as high profile as Zeke was in there without at least a handful of people watching him? Dude, give it up.

you called the skank a victim when the evidence is a lying, evidence-falsifying, blackmailing FELON.
yes, blackmail is a FELONY
i dont know what your agenda is but i suspect it is probably DV.

for people like you, hopefully zeke goes wild in south america and post his exploits on facebook.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
The people in charge of the NFL can't even figure out what a catch is. How in the world should we expect them to get anything else right?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
all they have is her statement and pictures that she took herself. When she called police and they asked her about seeking medical attention she refused at least there they would have a doctor examine her but she did not want that. Zeke does not seem concerned about some hidden evidence and maybe that has to do with he did not do it. They know for a fact she was in an altercation with another woman that is not even a question, the photos she gave investigators claiming these marks came from Zeke and we know he made them how?

I hear you and really hope you are 100% right... Zeke has not exactly been an upstanding citizen in the meantime, and where there is smoke, usually (not every time)-- there is fire. Just leaving room for the truth to emerge in this case.

As Parcells used to say when it came to players claiming innocence off the field--"it's never your fault, but you are always there" lol

Hoping Zeke wakes up and knuckles down for his own sake.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke lying about a totally different matter has absolutely nothing to do with this case. You can keep trying to claim it does, but it doesn't.

In this case, only one of the parties has been caught lying about facts of the case. Which one is it?
So in a court of law or with any other of the crazy accusations that fly around this site you're going to tell me that you (and others) only take into consideration with people is with regards to that special situation? All the past history goes out the window, everyone starts each day with a clean slate? LOL, please say yes.

Sydla

Reaction score
So in a court of law or with any other of the crazy accusations that fly around this site you're going to tell me that you (and others) only take into consideration with people is with regards to that special situation? All the past history goes out the window, everyone starts each day with a clean slate? LOL, please say yes.

Well luckily we have some precedent here. The DA in Columbus, knowing that Elliott probably has lied in the past about other things, chose not to press charges because he knew that her credibility versus his would be difficult to overcome given the facts of the case. And why is that? Because he knew in a court of law, the fact this girl had serious credibility issues over matters of this case.

No one starts with a clean slate, but when one party CLEARLY LIES ABOUT THE FACTS OF THE INCIDENT in question, that is significant more important to the matter at hand.

This ain't rocket science.

aria

Reaction score
Where did Zeke lie? You are arguing hypotheticals I am arguing affidavits.
Texting about beating a drug test means he was was lying about taking drugs. I'm quite sure, whether you want to believe he knocked someone out or not, he knew more than what happened at the club so that would be lying as well. Or do you really believe some boogy man was standing righ behind Zeke, knocked a guy out standing right in front of Zeke (who also happened to be an acquaintance) and Zeke was one of the witnesses that knew nothing? Lol, unbelievable. Literally and figuratively.

Sydla

Reaction score
Texting about beating a drug test means he was was lying about taking drugs. I'm quite sure, whether you want to believe he knocked someone out or not, he knew more than what happened at the club so that would be lying as well. Or do you really believe some boogy man was standing righ behind Zeke, knocked a guy out standing right in front of Zeke (who also happened to be an acquaintance) and Zeke was one of the witnesses that knew nothing? Lol, unbelievable. Literally and figuratively.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know Zeke lied about that bar fight? Did you listen to his statement to the police?

aria

Reaction score
Well luckily we have some precedent here. The DA in Columbus, knowing that Elliott probably has lied in the past about other things, chose not to press charges because he knew that her credibility versus his would be difficult to overcome given the facts of the case. And why is that? Because he knew in a court of law, the fact this girl had serious credibility issues over matters of this case.

No one starts with a clean slate, but when one party CLEARLY LIES ABOUT THE FACTS OF THE INCIDENT in question, that is significant more important to the matter at hand.

This ain't rocket science.
Fine, agreed, but that completely contradicts the first quote of yours I just mentioned. So now you are saying Zeke's character with past incidents probably do matter in this case?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
So he didn't lie about the alleged abuse case?

Sydla

Reaction score
Fine, agreed, but that completely contradicts the first quote of yours I just mentioned. So now you are saying Zeke's character with past incidents probably do matter in this case?

No, I am saying when one of the parties has serious credibility issues AS IT RELATES TO THE CASE ON HAND, past incidents of potential character flaws carry far less weight.

That's why the DA didn't press charges.

You are trying to play a game of gotcha here and losing.

aria

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how do you know Zeke lied about that bar fight? Did you listen to his statement to the police?
Lol, you guys are ridiculous. So, to get this straight, you're more likely to believe a mysterious monster was standing directly behind Zeke, managed to knock out an acquaintance of Zeke's right in front of him and his crew, and walked out the front door with no one seeing or knowing anything, including the victim and Zeke?

Wouldn't it be safe to assume Zeke and/or the people he was with, or security, or maybe the guy who was knocked out would have known who hit him? What about the other witnesses there? Is it logical to believe Zeke would be in a club full of people and no one was watching him at that point in time? I guess it's also normal for someone who gets knocked out to give fals contact information and disappear when police are looking for him. I remember when I used to work security, we always let people knock someone out and walk out the front door, we wer just there to make sure everyone paid their tab.

Please, just stop, this only makes your blind love for Zeke look worse.

aria

Reaction score
So he didn't lie about the alleged abuse case?
I'm not saying he did or didn't, all I said was I think the truth lies somewhere between and Zeke's "character" can be called into question as well (whether or not it's directly related to this case).

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Holy #$#%.

Discrediting the "victim"? SHE LIED. SHE TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM HIM.

Attempt to discredit her? She discredited herself.

Anyone expecting the NFL to not uphold the 6 game suspension after seeing this is bonkers. They are digging in for a fight themselves.

It's on! :omg: