News: PFT: Report: Daniel Jones is not expected to be cleared to play this week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys better not sleep on them several backup QB’s have had big games against us. I’ll never forget the time the Cowboys caught a huge break with Aaron Rodgers out only to have Matt Flynn toss 4 TD’s. When you looked at Flynn’s numbers you would’ve thought we faced Rodgers.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
they are about to tank for 2 great 1st RD picks,problem is they still dont have a good QB.

And they are probably not at a point where they want to give up on Jones yet. Of course, they could go QB and trade Jones. Not sure they would be as successful with that trade as Philly was with Wentz, since Wentz at least had one year of top-level play.

GINeric

Reaction score
The Cowboys better not sleep on them several backup QB’s have had big games against us. I’ll never forget the time the Cowboys caught a huge break with Aaron Rodgers out only to have Matt Flynn toss 4 TD’s. When you looked at Flynn’s numbers you would’ve thought we faced Rodgers.

If the current coaching staff and player personnel that we have wasn't the team that faced Flynn and the Packers at that particular time, your point is irrelevant.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the current coaching staff and player personnel that we have wasn't the team that faced Flynn and the Packers at that particular time, your point is irrelevant.

Taysom Hill who only had 8 passing attempts when he faced us a couple of weeks ago put up almost 400 total yards. We beat them but the point is we can’t afford to sleep on anyone regardless their QB.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

we gave them that game

Zman5

Reaction score
Taysom Hill who only had 8 passing attempts when he faced us a couple of weeks ago put up almost 400 total yards. We beat them but the point is we can’t afford to sleep on anyone regardless their QB.

LOL. Where do you come up with this stuff? He didn't have 8 passing attempts. He was 19 for 41 (46% competition rate) for 264 yards and had 4 INTS. He had a 44 QB rating.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL. Where do you come up with this stuff? He didn't have 8 passing attempts. He was 19 for 41 (46% competition rate) for 264 yards and had 4 INTS. He had a 44 QB rating.

I obviously didn’t make my post clear enough Hill had 8 passing attempts “entering” the game with us. It would be pretty difficult putting up almost 400 total yards with only 8 passing attempts unless he did most of his damage on the ground.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
"Not cleared" LOL I think there was some money under the table so he was not cleared. A wise business decision by Daniel Jones. :rolleyes:

plymkr

Reaction score
Ha, I remember that. Man I was mad after that game. Is Jones' backup any good, I haven't paid attention to the G men as much as the Eagles and WFT.

Jipper

Reaction score
Those poor Giants,, I cant begin to express my sorrow.
New York Giants QB Daniel Jones (neck) will have another MRI on his neck Monday, Dec. 13, but the team contends there's no information that leads them to rule him out for the season.

I applaud you for finding a way to get giants and the word contend in the same paragraph, didn't think it was possible this year

starfan1

Reaction score
Well at least the back up isn’t as mobile as Jones . While he can be a gift that keeps giving mobile qbs tend to give cowboys fits

not as much as recent years because of Parsons but 1 less thing to worry bout is not a bad thing