News: PFT: Report: Daniel Jones is not expected to be cleared to play this week

glimmerman

Reaction score
Me thinks he remembers the concussion he hit last time. Who got him. He ran into someone trying to get to the end zone.

Creeper

Reaction score
Honestly I have no idea why the Giants would even consider playing Jones in a game that means nothing to them. They aren't going anywhere. They may as well sit all their injured players and go for the best draft pick.

quickccc

Reaction score
Honestly I have no idea why the Giants would even consider playing Jones in a game that means nothing to them. They aren't going anywhere. They may as well sit all their injured players and go for the best draft pick.

and likely under a new HC and a new GM ... :confused:

irishline

Reaction score
I obviously didn’t make my post clear enough Hill had 8 passing attempts “entering” the game with us. It would be pretty difficult putting up almost 400 total yards with only 8 passing attempts unless he did most of his damage on the ground.

The other half of that would be since when is 264 almost 400 yards? I mean if you include our 37 yards of interception returns he would barely be over 300.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I obviously didn’t make my post clear enough Hill had 8 passing attempts “entering” the game with us. It would be pretty difficult putting up almost 400 total yards with only 8 passing attempts unless he did most of his damage on the ground.
The defense stole Hill's lunch money, stole his car, took his girl to the prom, and had a nightcap in the middle of his field. Probably not the best example to use in this scenario. They did the same to Taylor H last week and he was on fire going into the game. If that's not enough, they forced two turnovers each from Goat Brady, Pat Mahommes, Justin Herbert, Mac Jones, and Mike Glennon after they knocked Danny Dimes out for the game. This defense is on a different level than previous versions referenced in this thread.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys better not sleep on them several backup QB’s have had big games against us. I’ll never forget the time the Cowboys caught a huge break with Aaron Rodgers out only to have Matt Flynn toss 4 TD’s. When you looked at Flynn’s numbers you would’ve thought we faced Rodgers.

Not against this defense he would not have. If they played like they have the past 2 weeks.

I don't care if it is Jones or Glennon or Flynn back there, if our D in on, they will get 4 more picks, and 5 more sacks.

Carson

Reaction score
'Twas Roger Goodells Miracle elixir
That's what did the trick, sir
True, sir, true
Was it quick, sir?
Did it in a tick, sir
Just like an elixir ought to do
How about a bottle, mister?
Only costs a penny, guaranteed!

They’ll find a way for him and Williams

StylisticS

Reaction score
Believe what you want we were unprepared. With Aaron Rodgers out we weren’t ready to play.
We were ready. We just simply choked. Dallas was up 26-3 at the half and we wanted to pass all over the field.

JayFord

Reaction score
I rather not play Jones

yeah hes no elite qb but hes mobile and has had his moments vs Dallas

Aven8

Reaction score
Looks like we’re playing against the Giraffe again. A sitting duck.

And Leonard Williams is most likely out as well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ha, I remember that. Man I was mad after that game. Is Jones' backup any good, I haven't paid attention to the G men as much as the Eagles and WFT.

We actually played against his backup Mike Glennon this season after we knocked Jones out with a concussion. Glennon was 16-25 with a TD and 2 INT’s. We can’t afford to take anyone for granted. Our defense is starting to come in to it’s own and we need to get Dak and the offense on track. We need to start putting it together if we want to do anything in the playoffs.