*Phoenix Suns*2008-2009 Thread

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rowdy;2566270 said:
Spurs suck.

No that would be OU...

and those losers from the desert...ladies and gentlemen, your Kleenex Nones.

GO SPURS GO

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
the defending champs sure are struggling and the Cavs are playing out of there minds at home this season. Lebron will win his 1st MVP this year.

Route 66

Reaction score
Biggems;2566323 said:
No that would be OU...

and those losers from the desert...ladies and gentlemen, your Kleenex Nones.

GO SPURS GO

Spurs suck and are getting geriatric. You will get no more Championships with the current team. If you just like a good record then enjoy.:D

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2566386 said:
Spurs suck and are getting geriatric. You will get no more Championships with the current team. If you just like a good record then enjoy.:D

i guess then we will get a taste of the same thing youve been tasting with the suns your whole life??

:tongue:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2566386 said:

also....

shaq=36
nash=34
amare=26

average of 32

duncan=32
ginobili=31
parker=26

average of 29.6

so who really is the old team?

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2566631 said:
also....

shaq=36
nash=34
amare=26

average of 32

duncan=32
ginobili=31
parker=26

average of 29.6

so who really is the old team?

Come on Kaos. You know better then to say I said something when I didn't. I never compared the Spurs to the Suns. I never said your team was old. I said they were "getting geriatric". They are aging.

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2566626 said:
i guess then we will get a taste of the same thing youve been tasting with the suns your whole life??

:tongue:

Please. I said Spurs suck to a "everyone else's team sucks" type of fan. I have enjoyed a team that has been in the playoffs for a very long time. To say my team sucks "my whole life" is immature.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2566798 said:
Come on Kaos. You know better then to say I said something when I didn't. I never compared the Spurs to the Suns. I never said your team was old. I said they were "getting geriatric". They are aging.

but so is my one month old son!

Rowdy;2566803 said:
Please. I said Spurs suck to a "everyone else's team sucks" type of fan. I have enjoyed a team that has been in the playoffs for a very long time. To say my team sucks "my whole life" is immature.

hey, take it easy, i didnt mean your team sucks. you said the spurs are now not championship good, just good. i was just saying thats been the suns forever. the suns are probably the best and winningest(sp?) franchise without a championship

DCgirl13

Reaction score
MC KAos;2566826 said:
the suns are probably the best and winningest(sp?) franchise without a championship

Oh well, I still love them! They will get theirs someday.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2566969 said:
Oh well, I still love them! They will get theirs someday.

im very fortunate that all my teams have won championships, but thats the same attitude id have about my team if they hadn't. although it seems that way with the cowboys considering i was 10 years old last time they won anything and i barely remember it

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2566826 said:
but so is my one month old son!

hey, take it easy, i didnt mean your team sucks. you said the spurs are now not championship good, just good. i was just saying thats been the suns forever. the suns are probably the best and winningest(sp?) franchise without a championship

Wow, props to you for thinking along those lines. I believe they are close to it. I was just trying to being irritating back to tinygems. Ok, Ill cave, the Spurs are still good.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
MC KAos;2567281 said:
im very fortunate that all my teams have won championships, but thats the same attitude id have about my team if they hadn't. although it seems that way with the cowboys considering i was 10 years old last time they won anything and i barely remember it

I was young too (11) when Dallas won the SB in 95. Actually I was still 10 as well, but it was so fun rooting for them even though I had no idea what was going on. I won a lot of money in the football pool too.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2571694 said:
Spurs get spanked by Disney on Ice. :D

if you look up the part owners of the spurs, they include peter holt, the orlando magic, and the milwaukee bucks.

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2572175 said:
if you look up the part owners of the spurs, they include peter holt, the orlando magic, and the milwaukee bucks.

I was simply referring to the franchise, "Orlando Magic" is all.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2572567 said:
I was simply referring to the franchise, "Orlando Magic" is all.

i know, im just telling you that the magic and the bucks own the spurs, they always beat them. they are kinda like oregon state to usc

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rowdy;2566803 said:

He means me Kaos.......Rowdy came to our game board for the Fiesta Bowl and was raisin some cain.....but was in denial about it. Then when the Horns fans, not me, raised cain in his teams thread, he got pissy.

Where did I say the Nones suck. I merely voiced pleasure in their losing. Under Coach Crybaby, they were built to win a lot of games in the regular season, be flashy, and score tons of points. However, they were not built for postseason success. Their style and roster didn't translate well to a 7 game series.

To say the Spurs suck is lame....and you come across as bitter and angry. I can understand that. The Spurs are to the Nones what the Lakers were to the Spurs in the 80s. No matter what we did, come playoff time, Showtime would send us fishing.

The Spurs have sucked their way to 4 NBA Championships, the most wins and best winning % of any team in the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL during the Duncan/Pop era......Man they suck bad.

I wish the Millennium Cowboys sucked that bad. Maybe all of us would be in a better mood around here.

BTW, the way your team is built and coached now, you will not have as much regular season success and you did in recent years, but you will definitely be more formidable come playoff time. Kerr and Porter know what they are doing.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rowdy;2575278 said:
Orlando shoots an NBA record 23 3s last night?! :eek:

makes......and I am so surprised at that being the record. Is it a sign that 23 is the record?

I figured with the way certain teams jacked up 3s the record for makes would be in the 30s.

Route 66

Reaction score
Biggems;2575351 said:
He means me Kaos.......Rowdy came to our game board for the Fiesta Bowl and was raisin some cain.....but was in denial about it. Then when the Horns fans, not me, raised cain in his teams thread, he got pissy.

Where did I say the Nones suck. I merely voiced pleasure in their losing. Under Coach Crybaby, they were built to win a lot of games in the regular season, be flashy, and score tons of points. However, they were not built for postseason success. Their style and roster didn't translate well to a 7 game series.

To say the Spurs suck is lame....and you come across as bitter and angry. I can understand that. The Spurs are to the Nones what the Lakers were to the Spurs in the 80s. No matter what we did, come playoff time, Showtime would send us fishing.

The Spurs have sucked their way to 4 NBA Championships, the most wins and best winning % of any team in the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL during the Duncan/Pop era......Man they suck bad.

I wish the Millennium Cowboys sucked that bad. Maybe all of us would be in a better mood around here.

BTW, the way your team is built and coached now, you will not have as much regular season success and you did in recent years, but you will definitely be more formidable come playoff time. Kerr and Porter know what they are doing.

First of all, you are absolutely clueless. I have nothing to be "pissy" about. It was a lot of Texas fans who were pissy-not me. I got to the big game remember? I lost with dignity and have nothing to prove to anyone like you. If you actually read it and got your blind homer glasses off, youd see I invited anyone to say whatever it is they wanted to say in that one thread. Unlike you, I dont judge my stature by whether a team wins or loses. The same goes for the Suns.

I defend my team. Saying the "Suns suck" sounds about right from someone like you. State all you want that Im bitter. You did that last year and you were wrong and the same goes for yet, another season. I cant count the times Ive had something good to say about the Spurs. What do you say? Nothing. Its not even about the team, or exactly what you say, its that you have the attitude to just rampantly come in and try to disrespect anyone's team you feel like doing. You've got about zero class as far as Im concerned.