Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I thought it was a private workout,is that considered as a official visit? If yes then then we are to 30 already.
I don't think what Breer put out there is all inclusive. Jeremiah Ledbetter isn't on there and I believe they burned a 30 visit on him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a ridiculous list, btw. It shows the team is intending to force feed picks at certain positions and completely ignore others.

RS12

Reaction score
Then we'd have two jump ball receivers who can't separate.
I dont see Dez getting another contract, not to mention he isnt the most durable. They probably more likely to take KD Cannon a little later.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's hard enough to find players in the draft. When you start insisting they be at a handful of positions you only make it harder.

This is looking like it's setting up for another craptacular 2000 class.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of Dez Bryant but he is like twice the player Schuster will ever be.

ofcourse,Dez was a top 10 player for a reason.He doesnt need separation because he catches everything,Juju is a good hands catcher but defintely not on Dezs level.

RS12

Reaction score
And 22 of the 23 are DEs and DBs.

Obscene.

The only people who can like that are the draft for need simpletons.
jason-garrett-jerry-jones-ncaa-football-senior-bowl-north-practice-590x900.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why I have less enthusiasm for the draft than I can ever remember. Just a bad vibe that we're going to follow up a good class last year with a steamer this year. Especially after a terrible FA period that has left the team more needy.

22 of 23 means they have blinders on.

gmoney112

Reaction score
This is why I have less enthusiasm for the draft than I can ever remember. Just a bad vibe that we're going to follow up a good class last year with a steamer this year. Especially after a terrible FA period that has left the team more needy.

22 of 23 means they have blinders on.

Sounds like someone's having a "Heavy Flow" type of day.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Brugler states that Marcus Williams needs to be added.

Oh nice. I like Williams a lot too. We might have two rookies this year that both have more INT's than Mo/Carr the last 3 years combined.