Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

reddyuta

Reaction score
I like Daeshon Hall. He has the look and athleticism & quickness of a good DE.

Kind of reminds me a Danielle Hunter a few years ago. The team was really hot on him because of his excellent traits. Then he got coached up and actually realized his potential.

I see a bit of the same in Hall. Overshadowed by a better player, but a good player in his own right with tons of potential

one of my pet cats,he reminds me DAnielle hunter and I think we can get him in the 3rd rd.

RS12

Reaction score

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Among the cornerbacks scheduled to visit are Washington’s Kevin King, Clemson’s Cordrea Tankersley, LSU’s Tre'Davious White, Florida’s Teez Tabor and Quincy Wilson and UCLA’s Fabian Moreau. Among the pass-rushers set to come to town are Wisconsin’s T.J. Watt, UCLA’s Takk McKinley, Michigan’s Taco Charlton and Ohio’s Tarell Basham.

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...pre-draft-visitors-fill-their-defensive-needs

God, not Tabor. Maybe 3rd or 4th round not sooner.
Good for Wilson, nauseating for Tabor.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Willis over Basham.

Bleep Kevin King. Overrated. Not aboard this hype train. I got an F- grade ready if this is the pick.

RS12

Reaction score
Jason Cole saying Hooker and Adams are falling. Hooker is supposed to be the guy they covet. I really hope Jerry doesnt pull a hero move.

RS12

Reaction score
No way either fall past 15 IMO.
Hey I love to have him at 15, I think he'd be a major difference maker. Problem is the cost and if there ever was a year this team needed more draft picks, not less, this would be the year.

RS12

Reaction score
shocking there are no TEs in that list so far.I have a feeling they like JU-ju,similar player to Dez and catches very well.I would like to see more WRs and safties on that list.
Thought I read Shaheen is one of the other 12 visits.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hahah. My boys Adoree and Basham.

At least it looks like we'll finally get some guys to fit, instead of trying to place square pegs in round holes on defense.

Brugler states that Marcus Williams needs to be added.