Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Unleash the tight ends.

Having secured tight end Jason Witten -- at least on paper -- through the 2021 NFL season, the Dallas Cowboys bought themselves a bit of insurance going forward. The soon-to-be 35-year-old All-Pro is far from being the future at the position, however, leaving them to figure out just who is.

Per Tony Pauline of DraftAnalyst.com, the team sent out a reconnaissance team to put eyes on Drake University standout Eric Saubert, hoping the team's tight end coaches -- namely the newly promoted Steve Loney -- would fall in love with what they saw.

Saubert was absent at the NFL Combine due to a hamstring injury, which put serious pressure on him to perform when he attended the Iowa State Pro Day workouts. Measuring in at 6-foot-5, 253 lb., the star Bulldog put up some impressive measurables -- even besting some of his numbers now available via MockDraftable.com.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Cowbo...-to-watch-TE-Eric-Saubert-at-Pro-Day-52041153

The guy can't catch. Problem for a tight end.

RS12

Reaction score
Bengals are like moths to a flame with some character types.
I was posting to point out that I dont see Basham at 28 and he seems to have fans before 60. So again I dont want a pick at 28 and then a trade up for Basham in the 2nd. This team needs more picks, not less.

rkell87

Reaction score
Has Marvin Lewis ever won a playoff game?

I don't know if "well" is how I'd describe his management.
He keeps trouble players mostly out of trouble and his front office gives him more than his fair share.

RS12

Reaction score
With King and Decoud coming in for visits the theme so far is taller and longer in the secondary.

gmoney112

Reaction score

Tanoh has their interest

Shaquill Griffin is also interesting. Could be this years Anthony Brown.

tm1119

Reaction score
With King and Decoud coming in for visits the theme so far is taller and longer in the secondary.

Tankersley and Shaq Griffin both 6' tall or over as well...would say it's definitely a theme

gmoney112

Reaction score

Gaede

Reaction score

Tanoh has their interest

Shaquill Griffin is also interesting. Could be this years Anthony Brown.

I like Daeshon Hall. He has the look and athleticism & quickness of a good DE.

Kind of reminds me a Danielle Hunter a few years ago. The team was really hot on him because of his excellent traits. Then he got coached up and actually realized his potential.

I see a bit of the same in Hall. Overshadowed by a better player, but a good player in his own right with tons of potential