Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

chicago JK

Reaction score

Cannon will be interesting. Two years ago I thought he would explode. But instead Corey Coleman was the one who exploded for Baylor. Last year was a mess for Baylor so it was tough to see if he was ready to hit it big. He has some holes and will need a lot of work with routes and work on his hands. Although I think he is a legit big play threat from day one. If you can iron out some things, I think he his best football is ahead of him. Both Coleman and Terrence Williams were better in college but I think Cannon could be better than both in the pros. We will see.

chicago JK

Reaction score
My alma mater. He is Tori Hunter's son
So Hunter had two sons in college football last year? Torii Hunter at Notre Dame was a receiver and supposedly he is going to try to play pro baseball now. Hunter the WR was one of the top recruits a few years ago but got hurt before playing at ND and was pretty average in college.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Still sitting here hoping that the Cowboys wise up and bring in Bishard for a visit.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Zamora had a very good pro day at baylor,4.4 and a 40 vertical.I dont know if we will even consider him but he has got some skills and will be available later in the draft.

Gaede

Reaction score
Cannon is one of those names constantly linked to us. Kinda like Dak last year.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him drafted. The question is where? I haven't got a good read on where he's going. 4th?