Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Draft just needs to hurry up. I think the anticipation for next year makes it worse. I expect not only our first back to back playoffs since 2007 but a deep playoff run.
This is the time it becomes stale. Visits have all been leaked and it's rumor season now. I'm surprised we haven't reached the paralysis by analysis phase yet.

icup

Reaction score
if we draft this guy, you don't have to be a genius to see another jaylon smith "brace-gate" or "trampoline-gate" or <whatever the heck you guys argue back and forth about>.

-eating popcorn emoji-

AzorAhai

Reaction score
if we draft this guy, you don't have to be a genius to see another jaylon smith "brace-gate" or "trampoline-gate" or <whatever the heck you guys argue back and forth about>.

-eating popcorn emoji-

It's a standard ACL. How is that remotely similar to a guy who couldn't lift his foot?

Carson

Reaction score
It's a standard ACL. How is that remotely similar to a guy who couldn't lift his foot?

I think he means more amongst the lines of, every time Jake does anything it's in the news.

Breaking news!! Jake Butt runs with no brace! Says it's not sore!!

Etc etc

reddyuta

Reaction score
I believe we have used just 3 or 4 visits on offensive players,i get what they are trying to do but that is pretty lopsided to say the least.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This is the time it becomes stale. Visits have all been leaked and it's rumor season now. I'm surprised we haven't reached the paralysis by analysis phase yet.

Yes, I am ready for the draft, bored with all the talk now, agree with your "stale" point!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Voila_Capture-2017-04-18_04-48-25_PM.jpg

What do you think, brosephs? You ready for some NFL Draft Philly style?