Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Depends on where they want to trade up. Get up into the high portion of round two, you could have a very good player.

It is just not that easy to get teams to take next year's picks unless they are a round better than the one you are trying to trade up into.
I assume they would be shipping out their 2nd this year and a 2nd next year for a high 2nd. Then their 3rd and next years 3rd for a high pick in the 3rd this year. That's a lot of premium capital to send out so they better hit on those players.

RS12

Reaction score
BTW Buffalo is logical trade partner for Buffalo to trade down, They only have 6 picks. Their second at 44 could have Basham available who we think they love.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I assume they would be shipping out their 2nd this year and a 2nd next year for a high 2nd. Then their 3rd and next years 3rd for a high pick in the 3rd this year. That's a lot of premium capital to send out so they better hit on those players.
This draft is very rich from 33-60. But then it tapers off going into the fourth round. Unless a lot of pundits are wrong, this group is one of the strongest we have seen in a while.

I wouldn't have a problem trying to move a 3rd or 4th next year, especially any comp pick as it will be at the end of the round.

reddyuta

Reaction score
He is talking Buffalo move down to 60 for Zay while Dallas moves to 44.
I would not do it especially in this deep draft,we are essentially giving up on a sure fire starter.

Alexander

Reaction score
I would not move up for Zay jones,i would be happy at 60 but not a trade up.
I think the guy is suggesting Buffalo drops from #44 to #60 and target Zay Jones. The same guy thinks Dallas is peddling next year's picks to move up higher in the second.

It is some tea leaf reading with substance. Zay Jones' WR coach at East Carolina, Phil McGeoghan just joined the Bills' staff this past offseason and might want him.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think the guy is suggesting Buffalo drops from #44 to #60 and target Zay Jones. The same guy thinks Dallas is peddling next year's picks to move up higher in the second.

It is some tea leaf reading with substance. Zay Jones' WR coach at East Carolina, Phil McGeoghan just joined the Bills' staff this past offseason and might want him.
ah,i get it now.

ksg811

Reaction score
I'd have no problems dangling a next year 1st to move up. From my early scouting, next year's draft class is weak at our need positions of pass rush and secondary, which is this draft's strength. With the quality of talent in this draft, 44 this year is equal to a late 1st next year.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
This draft is very rich from 33-60. But then it tapers off going into the fourth round. Unless a lot of pundits are wrong, this group is one of the strongest we have seen in a while.

I wouldn't have a problem trying to move a 3rd or 4th next year, especially any comp pick as it will be at the end of the round.
One, yes. It sounded like he was saying moving up in both rounds which I don't want any part of. If it's just moving up in the 2nd OR 3rd for a pick next year I wouldn't have any issues with it.

gmoney112

Reaction score

Yep, neither would I. Honestly, I wouldn't mind moving next years 3rd and potential 4ths to move up in the 2 + 3 this year. As long as we don't touch the 1 or 2, i'm good. This draft has a ton of value. Especially for impact defensive players.

So, how many visits do we have left? Is it 5?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Yep, neither would I. Honestly, I wouldn't mind moving next years 3rd and potential 4ths to move up in the 2 + 3 this year. As long as we don't touch the 1 or 2, i'm good. This draft has a ton of value. Especially for impact defensive players.

So, how many visits do we have left? Is it 5?
3 are unaccounted for as far as I've seen. We probably just haven't had those leaked out yet.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Shepherd DB Tre’ Sullivan worked out with the #Bills at his pro day. He met with #Eagles #Cowboys #Dolphins #Titans #Falcons #Jaguars #Lions after his pro day at WVU

Alexander

Reaction score
Shepherd DB Tre’ Sullivan worked out with the #Bills at his pro day. He met with #Eagles #Cowboys #Dolphins #Titans #Falcons #Jaguars #Lions after his pro day at WVU
@cowboyjoe
Might want to take the DraftDaddy's blog and tfydraft links out of your signature. Both are defunct. Draft Daddy stopped updating and tfy is Pauline's site now found at draftanalyst.com.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Draft just needs to hurry up. I think the anticipation for next year makes it worse. I expect not only our first back to back playoffs since 2007 but a deep playoff run.