Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

RS12

Reaction score
Defensive end Larance Hale has been dismissed from the football team for a violation of team rules announced LU head coach Ray Woodard Tuesday morning.

A rising senior, Hale played in all 11 games last season earning 10 starts. He finished the season second on the team with 86 tackles, and ranked among the league leaders with 21.5 tackles for losses. Hale was named 2015 First-Team All-Southland Conference by the league head coaches and media relations directors following the season.

http://therecordlive.com/2016/03/29/larance-hale-released-from-lu-football-team/?mobile=true

RS12

Reaction score
Random Broaddus opinions from recent tweets for those who put any stock in them: If available at 28 they wont draft Evans or Peppers. Also believes De De Westbrook is off the board.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
I was surprised that we didn't invite Marcus Williams (S/Utah) for a private workout. Even more surprised--shocked even--that no other team did either, according to Walter Football. Maybe he slips?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
We did.

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...karist-mckinley-taco-charton-fabian-moreau/4/

Moral to the story is don't depend on ***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1*** for your information.

BTW, he has also visited the Steelers and Patriots.

Thanks for the info. I've never given their mock draft any attention, but they were the site that popped up when I Googled for a list of our visits.

Good to hear on WIlliams. I'm really hoping we can grab him in the 2nd, but he'll likely go before us.

RS12

Reaction score
5. JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER, Southern California (6-1½, 214, 4.56, 2): Third-year junior. Won’t turn 21 until late November. “He’s got a big personality,” said one scout. “I really appreciate him. He’s got a little Steve Smith how he attacks the game. He’s got good enough hands, body control, quickness and OK speed, given his size. I thought he played a little heavy in 2016. He was up to like 225. You have to go back and watch ’15 film to get a good feel for him. His game is all about strength and power.” Caught 213 passes for 3,092 (14.5) and 25 TDs. “As a freshman and sophomore he looked like he was a top guy,” said another scout. “I think he’s gotten too big. He’s lost some of his quickness. He is really strong and talented.” Played at Long Beach Poly.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
5. JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER, Southern California (6-1½, 214, 4.56, 2): Third-year junior. Won’t turn 21 until late November. “He’s got a big personality,” said one scout. “I really appreciate him. He’s got a little Steve Smith how he attacks the game. He’s got good enough hands, body control, quickness and OK speed, given his size. I thought he played a little heavy in 2016. He was up to like 225. You have to go back and watch ’15 film to get a good feel for him. His game is all about strength and power.” Caught 213 passes for 3,092 (14.5) and 25 TDs. “As a freshman and sophomore he looked like he was a top guy,” said another scout. “I think he’s gotten too big. He’s lost some of his quickness. He is really strong and talented.” Played at Long Beach Poly.
I think I read there's 3 players who will be 20 when the season starts in the draft and the Cowboys brought all 3 in for visits. Juju, M. Williams and one more I believe. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they take one or more of them.

RS12

Reaction score
I think I read there's 3 players who will be 20 when the season starts in the draft and the Cowboys brought all 3 in for visits. Juju, M. Williams and one more I believe. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they take one or more of them.
I am not nearly as in love with the WR corps as many here. Ju Ju at 60 would not bother me, same with a top TE. Doubt they would take him any sooner than that though.

Gaede

Reaction score

I can see JuJu being the pick at 60, for sure

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The Williams I meant was Marcus Williams btw.