Please do not pay this guy

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
17 pages, at least 16 of them pages of stupidity.

This fan base...:facepalm:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lmao. Tell me how many playoff games has Russell Wilson won since they dismantled one of the best defenses put together in modern history? Dude road the coat tails of that defense. Once it was gone, Russell has not even sniffed an NFC championship game. He can't win on his own. At all. Dak came into a situation with terrible coaching, one of the worst defenses in football that makes zero plays.

But yeah, keep on with your lame narratives.
:thumbup:

khiladi

Reaction score
14 of those points SEA scored came off HIS turnovers in our own territory

Dak-stans love to blame Zeke for losses because of fumbles every drops by WRs, while DBs regularly drop Dak’s should be INTs..

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
17 pages, at least 16 of them pages of stupidity.

This fan base...:facepalm:
Yea since paying the QB even MORE than he is being paid now is going to fix this team’s fortunes :rolleyes:

Some sound long term planning on your part :thumbup:

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak sees looks any NFL QB could exploit. You could put in Dalton and get better results. At least Moore could then add the 5-7 step drop, instead of using shotgun and a quick drop all the time, and it would be another dimension, particularly in this big-play offense predicated on this RB forcing man coverage to get us all these looks on the outside..

CWR

Reaction score
Pay that man already. Hes a top 6-8 qb in the league and he continues to improve. Only a moron can't see this.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Expecting Dak to be accurate with every pass when he is forced to throw it 57 times is absurd.

He played a hell of a game today considering they had to score on pretty much every possession to stay in it.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak was forced to throw it 57 times, because he’s utter garbage, until he becomes desperate after allowing three score leads, when defenses go soft and lax. He has garbage pocket presence and does this dumb double clutching, with his one-read stare down WRs throws..

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Expecting Dak to be accurate with every pass when he is forced to throw it 57 times is absurd.

He played a hell of a game today considering they had to score on pretty much every possession to stay in it.
Literally NO ONE has said this. Chill on the hyperbole

Dak CONTRIBUTED to the fact that they had to score on pretty much every possession due to his poor play on two consecutive series

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
At 30-35 mil a year dak Prescott is a good singling.question is do you think his current level of play warrants a 40-45 million?

Giving a quarterback that type of money they need to be able to at times single hand-idly carry the team. Is dak that guy?

I see a talented player. But also a guy that has every excuse in the world made for him. It is a qb driven league. He hasn’t beat a winning team since 2018. Last year our division was pathetically bad and he couldn’t win it.

I don’t think people hate dak. I think it’s a legitimate question though if he can get us to where we need to go. We have no business not making the playoffs this year with how poor the nfc east is.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
No smart guy

Its laughable how you are comparing the situations.

Let me explain this to you:

By Dak’s second year (2017),

This was Russell Wilson’s resume:
65-30-1
3 Division Titles
5 Playoff appearances
1 SB win
2 SB appearances
2 NFC Championships
8-4 Playoff record

It would be complete ASININE to want Dak over Wilson no matter what you believe his upside was. Wilson already had a HOF caliber resume in his first 6 seasons.

Now lets look at Dak’s resume:
41-26
0 SBs
2 playoff appearances
1-2 playoff record

The situations are NOT comparable.

A more fair comparison is to say Id prefer a Jared Goff over Alex Smith!

Now post Kyler Murray's resume. The guy you say you'd take over Dak.

What's Wilson's playoff record since the Seahawks broke up the LOB?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Dak was forced to throw it 57 times, because he’s utter garbage, until he becomes desperate after allowing three score leads and defenses go soft and lax...

For all the legitimate arguments that can be made to critique Dak’s game, if you’re clinging to “defenses go soft and lax” you either aren’t watching the games or don’t know football.

There was no prevent defense being played last week, this week or just about any other week. I think the Chicago game last year was one of the few true examples of a team changing what they did.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I've yet to hear a Dak detractor tell us exactly how we're going to realistically come up with a better QB.
Believe me, I don't think Dak is in the same league as Wilson, Brees, Rodgers, Brady. And I'm not thrilled with paying him 40 mil either.
But we're never picking at #1 or #2 and even if we were it's no guarantee.
So where's your solution?

You've yet to hear it because there's no logical answer that any of them can come up with.

khiladi

Reaction score
For all the legitimate arguments that can be made to critique Dak’s game, if you’re clinging to “defenses go soft and lax” you either aren’t watching the games or don’t know football.

There was no prevent defense being played last week, this week or just about any other week. I think the Chicago game last year was one of the few true examples of a team changing what they did.

Where did I say they played exclusively prevent? Do you think soft necessarily means prevent?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Where did I say they played exclusively prevent? Do you think soft necessarily means prevent?

Prevent was my word, but there was nothing uniquely lax about Seattle’s defense at any point today (other than their inherent softness because the defense is porous).

Just a lazy attack on the player’s game IMO.

khiladi

Reaction score
Prevent was my word, but there was nothing uniquely lax about Seattle’s defense at any point today (other than their inherent softness because the defense is porous).

Just a lazy attack on the player’s game IMO.

So they were soft then. You just claim it was ‘inherent’ to their defense. So Dak’s losing is because of the OUR porous defense? Who is being lazy?

khiladi

Reaction score
I've yet to hear a Dak detractor tell us exactly how we're going to realistically come up with a better QB.
Believe me, I don't think Dak is in the same league as Wilson, Brees, Rodgers, Brady. And I'm not thrilled with paying him 40 mil either.
But we're never picking at #1 or #2 and even if we were it's no guarantee.
So where's your solution?

You could start Andy Dalton and get similar, if not better results. Moore and Linehan completely eliminated the 5-7 step drop in a Coryell offense, because Dak is awful at it. Andy Dalton can easily do it. The one time Dak did it this game, he double clutched and committed a TO, while he had man coverage. The dude limits the play caller. He’s basically a one read QB that states down his WRs he’s going to the whole time, unless by design, he looks to get the single safety to one side, before hus throws it to the firsr read.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak’s to blame. Great take.

He is partially to blame - 14 of Seattles 38 points were given to them off turn overs by the offense - 1 an INT tossed by Dak who threw behind his receiver allowing the CB to undercut the route and the second a fumble due to Dak's lack of awareness - is he to blame for everything no. Is some of it on him? Absolutely.